CBD Oil 225 mg (Tincture) Reviews

By: Robinhood Supplements

Health & Wellbeing > Greens Supplements
CBD Oil 225 mg (Tincture) is a Greens Supplement manufactured by Robinhood Supplements. It is intended to help you meet your daily requirement of greens.
6.1

Overall
Overall
3.0
3.0
Thanks to Robinhood Supplements for sending it out!
  February 19, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Anti-inflammatory Benefits
  • Seemingly Unprofessional Product
  • Nearly Ineffective

CBD supplements are making a huge rave in the supplement industry as of late. From my experience with past CBD products, it's understandable why for their benefits. Unfortunately, RobinHood Supplements fails to deliver with their tincture product.

A special thanks to RobinHood Supplements for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their product CBD Oil Tincture. As I just mentioned, CBD oils are becoming increasingly popular based on their benefits that can influence both the body and mind. Lately, CBD can be found in cosmetic products such as body lotions and bath bombs.

The profile is a bit confusing at first glance. Each drop contains 0.5mg of the CBD oil blend. One serving size is noted as 0.50 ml or have a dropper.

The tincture contains a blend of various cannabinoid forms including CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDA, and CBD. These are all different preparations of CBD compounds. The tincture is mixed within a preparation of hemp, avocado, and coconut oils which are supposed to provide omega fatty acids and vitamin E.

Combined, a full serving contains 225mg of the blended CBD compounds within the tincture.

Taste/Dosing

The taste is not good, to say the least. I don't even know how to describe it. I would say like a swamp water with a little hint of buttery consistency.

I dosed a full serving size twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. By full serving, I mean have a dropper providing 0.50 ml of the tincture.

When I use CBD products, I look for joint support, calming, and mood enhancement benefits.

As far as anti-inflammatory benefits go, I saw a miniscule reduction in general joint pain I would get from intensive workouts. This was far from anything I would note as efficient compared to primary joint support supps and other CBD products I've used.

I experienced no significant calming effects or enhanced mood. I have no anxiety, restlessness, or aggression issues. However, I would expect a more subtle calming effect and better mood. I saw none of these with the tincture.

Aside of the miniscule joint relief, this product essentially did next to nothing for me.

Bctuhill's review noted that this product can only be obtained through case orders through RobinHood Supps direct website. I searched nearly all vendors and what not able to find a market retail value for the product. So, the specific price and value are unknown. I will say, I would've scored this area low in any case considering it was a miss for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

While CBD products have their potential and can provide welcoming mind and body benefits, RobinHood's tincture is not a CBD product I would recommend. With next to nothing in efficacy and the inability to obtain a single vial as a solo order, I would say stick to other CBD products and do some research.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO CELTICS!!!

Overall
Thanks to Robinhood Supplements for sending it out!
  February 14, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Anti-inflammatory Benefits
  • Seemingly Unprofessional Product

I'm loving the onslaught of new CBD products in the market, but Robinhood Supplements will need to work on this one a bit before I think it can legitimately take off.

CBD's are the biggest supplement to hit the industry in quite a while and with good cause considering their extensive nootropic and anti-inflammatory characteristics. Because of this, I was excited to try Robinhood's iteration of CBD drops when they became available.

I have a bad left knee that constantly bothers me and CBDs have worked in the past so it was my hope I'd see the same effect with these.

Lately I've been changing my workouts a bit to become more cardio-oriented and incorporate more body weight exercises that I hoped would lead to better joint health. I usually am in the gym first thing in the morning for an hour, 5 days per week.

As far as I can tell this is just CBD oil in what seems to be a non-CBD oil substrate. CBD is the non-psychoactive ingredient derived from cannabis.

Taste: Not good. This seems like a very amateur attempt at creating a CBD dropper. It tasted like oily grass and was really unappealing.

Mixability: NA

Dosing: Robinhood uses a dropper method to ingest their product, which turned out to be very difficult to fill from the bottle. I tried taking this at night initially but it was really gross. After a few days of just dealing with it, I decided to go a different route. What I did was melted some butter, added the product to the butter, then poured it in a ramekin and let it cool into a spread again. From there I typically used an average butter slice amount nightly, added to my vegetables or bread-- whatever could use butter. This was much more palatable but did away with any ability to really measure and dose accurately.

I did notice a slight improvement in my knee pain while taking this, but it paled in comparison to the transdermal products I'd used in the past. I wasn't really thrilled about the dosing options I faced after trying this a few times. Once I added it to the butter it was easier to ingest, but it made me feel like a pot head adding my weed butter to my dinner-- even though this has no psychoactive effects. Besides the knee pain dissipating slightly I wasn't aware of any obvious nootropic effects. I think the dosing was too low to have a major effect on anything.

According to their website, Robinhood supplements is currently only accepting orders on a case by case basis. Therefore I am not certain of the market price and it's value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Yes to CBD's but no to this one at this time. I hope Robinhood can refine their process a bit further to create a worthy product, but they just aren't there yet. Until they are, I will not be repurchasing.

I'd like to thank them for letting me try this anyway though; it's always a pleasure and I hope they are more successful than I think they are positioned to be currently.