4 Gauge Pre Workout Reviews

By: Roar Ambition

Overall
Overall
5.8
6.9
4.8
Thanks to Roar Ambition for sending it out!
  August 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Focus
  • Naturally Sweetened
  • Increased Stamina
  • Great Pumps
  • Clumped Like Cement
  • Felt More Like A Pump Product Than A True Pre

This product gives you a pump and barely gives an energy boost

I have never heard of roar nutrition before it became available to the troopers. I am a stim junkie and always look for the strongest preworkouts but sometimes I take lower stim products to let my body heal itself. I figured this would be a great product to try so I can take a break from high stim preworkouts.

L-Citrilline Di Malate 6000mg - This is a pump ingredient)
Creating Monohydrate 1000mg (can help increase mass
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500MG - This can help you reduce muscle damage and fatigue
Red Beet Root Extract 300MG - Nitric Oxide Booster and performance enhancer. Is sometimes used in pump products
Coconut Water Powder 300MG - help with hydration
L-Theanine 200MG - Will help with your focus during your workout
Caffeine Anhydrous 150MG - great for an energy boost
Rhodiola Rosea 100MG - Has been used to against fatigue, depression, and boosting cognitive function

I like how they use a full disclosure blend for this product. They use everything at the right dosage for me but these ingredients look like it will mainly be for pumps. I'm glad it doesn't have beta alanine in it since it's in almost every preworkout and I dont notice anything on performance with it. It just gives me tingles so not seeing it for once made me happy. It has no artificial sweeteners in it which might seem good but after tasting it I see why everyone uses artificial sweeteners in preworkouts.

It only comes in fruit blast. The taste is disgusting at first but when I got used to it I didnt mind it. I had no problem drinking it after my third time trying it. It has a weird sour flavor that is hard to describe for me.

I had no mixability problems. Just a few shakes and I was done. The powder clumps in the container really bad and I had to get a metal spoon to unclump the stuff. I had to do that everytime I took this product.

I would take two scoops which is one serving 30 minutes before my workout.

The main thing I noticed off of this product was the pumps. It's not big pumps but it's the main thing I noticed. It left my muscles feeling full and hard but not too much. I got very little energy. It was enough where if I was tired I would be motivated to push myself. It did help me get an extra rep in on my workouts. I didnt set any records while using this. While doing cardio it didn't really help much. I was doing the same amount for the same time while on this. I did take shorter breaks while running though but other than that I have nothing to say for cardio. I felt more focused on my workouts. I was not distracted too much about what was going on outside of what I was doing in the gym.
Overall I was able to get an extra rep in but no more than 1 or 2. I was not able to go heavier on the weights. I did enjoy this product but not too much.

The only place that sells this is the roar nutrition website and it cost $45 for 20 servings which is $2.25 a serving. That I way too much money for a product like this. If it worked really good I would consider this price but for me I would not buy it unless it was on discount.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is more a good pump product than a preworkout. I feel like this is a pump product that gave a slight energy boost. I would recommend this to someone with extra money to spend and looking for a pump product but also needs a little extra energy for their workout. It's not a bad product but just cost too much for me to buy it again.
  • Fruit Bast: 5/10