Powder Burn has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Powder Burn Reviews

By: Rivalus

Powder Burn is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Rivalus. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Powder Burn has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Overall
Overall
  September 20, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Endurance
  • No Crash
I have recently finished a full bottle of Powder Burn by Rivalus and was very impressed.

The first thing I noticed about the product is that there is only 6 main ingredients and wondered if the effectiveness would be there. After about two weeks use I was thoroughly happy.

Effectiveness 9/10:

About 20-30 minutes after drinking this I began to feel more energized, alert and focused. after I got into the gym I noticed I was consistently getting more reps than usual. The energy and focus lasted the whole workout and I was still feeling affects up to an hour after (lasts for approximately 3 hours). The pump was average and strength was up considerably. This product may not help you break old one rep max records, but will definitely give you more reps and energy. Also the tolerance aspect of this PWO was good, I started with 1 scoop and once my tolerance did alter, i used 2, however I never needed more than 2 scoops to feel effects.

Taste/Mixability 6/10:

Powder Burn mixed extremely well and I found no residue left at the bottom of my cup. However the taste did not meet expectations. I tried fruit punch flavor and did not enjoy it. Taste could definitely be improved.

Overall 8.5/10:

This product is worth its money (45$ for 45 scoops) and I will buy it again. I would recommend to people looking for increased and prolonged energy. The only negative things I can say about this is the taste and minor pumps.