Rhino Trim Reviews

By: Rhino Rush

Rhino Trim is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Rhino Rush. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
4.9
  August 19, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Yohimbine
  • Proprietary Blends
  • Underdosing
  • Ineffective

Hello everyone, first and foremost Thank you so much to the Troop Program for allowing me to try this. And thanks to Rhino Rush for allowing me to review this product. I have always had a bit of a problem losing weight but I have found decent success with strong and hi quality weightloss products. As of recent i have only taken blends when one just happens to peak my interest. Now I normally prefer single ingredients that I can add to my normal supplement routine for an added bonus to my stack. But this one had an ephedra type in it so I said why not.

Niacin 20mg: absorbtion

Rush Rx: 326.5mg, (odd amount)
Guarana, Energy
yohimbine HCL: Energy, mood
SafePHEDRA (Ephedra Viridis)= Energy, Fat metabolizer
glucuronolactone= Helps metabolize sugar.

Aloevera extract: 150mg= Digestive aid, Laxative.

Synadoa 335.5mg
Theobromine= Antioxident
Black pepper= Absorbtion
Mangosteen= Metaboliser
Phenethylamine= Energy, Mood

Ok right off the bat it has two Prop blends in it which loses points with me. Now with that listed i have to say i really like phenethylamine but its listed AFTER the black pepper extract which is dosed normally at 5mg average and 10mg at most. So the Phenethylamine has to be under that amount which at that point whats the point, same with the Mangosteen. Bitter orange can be useful along with yohimbine but again at these doses of the blends it just not enough to be useful. Chapparo I had to look up and not a whole lot of info but nothing that can solidify any type of real weightloss support.

Take twice a day. Thirty minutes before breakfast and thirty minutes before lunch. Pretty standard here.

Well here is my thought, outside of a bit and I do mean a bit of an energy boost I felt really nothing on this product. I actually gained 1lb while on this with no real change in my diet and Also no real change in my lifestyle or workout routine, I stayed on my normal diet and excersize. Only tested my sugar twice (controlled) at the beginning and end with no real change. And I felt no thermogenisis what so ever.

At about 35 bucks per bottle it would have been around average for a sup par product but for this product it was overpriced

Side Effects

So side effects at all, or any effects for that matter..............

Conclusion

Ok this is one of the few times I was wrong when I read a label. At a glance the ingredients looked good just a bit under dosed. Maybe I fell for the ephedra part but normally i do not fall for quick products like this. I would have been happy if it was just an energy pill because then It would have had at least a use. I normally can find some decent things about almost any product but i was reaching to find one here. Look I would stay away, try the yohimbine by itself or some carnitine and add that to your stack not this.

Overall
Overall
2.0
  June 11, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Gimmick Marketing
    • Proprietary Blends
    • Underdosing
    • Ineffective
    Introduction + Supplement Facts
    I have had my fair share of "Fat Burners", and this is not the first "Ephedra" based product that I had used.. That being said I wanted to run a Unbanned Ephedra Fat Burner for some time now, to see if it was worth a damn. The Ephedra in this product is deamed "SafePHEDRA", which in short is Ephedra without the alkaloids or "ephedrine". It is still a practice for many products to include "Ephedra" without these alkaloids, due to the quick sell and appearance to work as those banned fat burners of yester year.. For all the information and Science you could want, check the link below where Mike goes over everything you need to know for Ephedra.

Regarding the other ingredients the Guarana is underdosed, and we have yohimbine HCL which would be nice if given the dosage or % due to people having hypersensitivity.. aka it a is potent ingredient! Aloe Vera which has effects of moderating blood sugar as per the claims, but really there isn't much showing these effects. There are some studies showing laxative use, and constipation releif which was a releif it didn't happen to me.. One study shows weight loss, but it was with a different form.. "Weight loss. Research suggests that taking a specific aloe product (Aloe QDM complex, Univera Inc., Seoul, South Korea) containing 147 mg of aloe gel twice daily for 8 weeks reduces body weight and fat mass in overweight or obese people with diabetes or prediabetes." There aer other ingredients here, but they are underdosed ultimatly in the hidden blends.. For this to be an effective ECA (Ephedra + Caffiene + Asprin) stack option you would need to up the White Willow Extract or use real asprin, which is underdosed here as well (WWE) and fail to put any caffiene.. Proprietary Blends are ok in fat burners at times, but I wasn't a fan of it with this one.

1 red dyed capsule 30 minutes before breakfast, and 1 30 minutes before lunch.. I did try taking 2 capsules a couple time, but nothing really proved more effective so I kept it at 1 capsule each dosing.

Effectiveness?? 2/10
    When does the proven Science actually kick in? The claims are for Appetite Suppresion + Thermo + Energy.. For appetite suppression I felt more of an effect at two capsules which I would account to the Guarana, but being we do not have the actual extract percent I can't say if 2 capsules were really the reason for this more noticable effect. Thermogetic effect was null, being nothing noticed at all.. One would think that you would see some effect at double the dosage, but it was not present even here. Energy was ok, but nothing really of note.. Where is the caffeine for this pretend ECA stack? I didn't lose any weight, even with a consistent diet and exercise program. Ultimately it is hard to come up with an effectiveness section, when little to no effects were noticed!

Value 2/10
    You can find this for $37, but really the value is not found online.. No effectiveness = no value no matter the price.

Overall Conclusion 2/10
    This product was a big let down, and when doing the research on these ingredients I came accross other ECA products the are fully disclosed and better dosed. Being this product was ineffective for me I could not recommend it, and also due to little or no noticeable effects I certainly will not recommend it.

Overall
    Overall
    3.0
    3.5
      June 11, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Theobromine
    • White Willow Bark
    • Blends
    • Gimmick Marketing
    Big ups to the supplement review family and Admin for his tireless work on the troop products. Today I want to drop a review on a fat burner from a pretty new company Rhino Rush. the product is Rhino trim and it is their idea of a fat burner. I will first state that my review based off diet change, minor cardio work and the addition of this product. I normally can drop 5lbs or more a month just by changing a few things in my diet and doing minor cardio sessions. I am no stranger to fat burners since I started my journey when Ephedrine hcl was still sold over the counter. With that said I can't stand when companies try to mislead a young nave customer by claiming that it uses that juggernaut of a fat burner. Let us dissect Rhino Rush, Rhino trim and see my thoughts.

Timing and Dosage 8/10

When using these types of products please be cautious and follow all the directions as stated on the box. Fat burners are highly abused for there ability to give you energy rush but taking more then recommended is not going to help with your goals.

Effectiveness 3.5/10

This product out of the gate was a bust. they try very hard to claim that the ephedra is the same as ephedrine which anyone with a little bit of knowledge knows that's a crock of BS. I lost a total of 2lbs in 30day which I can chalk up to diet and extra cardio. hell you can drop that in a day from hard cardio and fasting. this product did not produce a thermo feeling at all there was no mood enhancement no appetite suppression nothing at all in those departments. The only reason why I rated this a 3.5 was I could feel the theobromine hard at work which was nice my ability to breath during cardio stress was increased. This as can get confused for the master Ephedrine since that was phenomenal for opening up the lungs during heavy cardio stress. I was impressed with that aspect but I want to reiterate it has nothing to do with the ephedra since that product is a joke.

I also liked the addition of white willow bark as a natural anti-inflammatory agent. This was nice since I have frequent inflammation in my hip joints from a spinal issue this did help a bit during the times of over use. Rhino trim claims it has yohimbine in its ingredient profile again I did not notice this at all and I have always been sensitive to yohimbine effects.

As a whole this product belongs in your local gas station as an energy booster not a fat burner for a training athlete.

---Compounds 3/10---

Horrible, gimmick, do I need to say more? Any company that claims it has been fueled by, powered by or enhanced with Ephedra IS A JOKE! The crown jewel is Ephedrine hcl and it has been banned for years now. Ephedra is like Ephedrine's handicapped sister. the only good thing about this product was the addition of Theobromine. the one issue I have is they used to mimic Ephedrines' ability to increase lung potential under distress. the compounds are all listed in a blend which is normally a no go in my mind. I really wished they used better compounds then shady marketing.

--- Value 2/10---
    not the easiest to find on the market just yet but from what I could see 35.99-39.99 was all that's out there. ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! this product is not even worth 19.99 let alone 39.99 my good god. it is simply put as this snake oil! over 1.33 per serving that is a joke you can make your own ECA for cheaper! just a horrible excuse over a product for that price tag.

overall the packaging was very professional and the vague claims such as may help and possibly will do makes you feel like you bought a product off the local weatherman. the Effectiveness was a joke the best thing about it was the Theobromine which was only used to mimic a different product. The blends are a joke no one likes to see them on the back of a product they are placing in their body. Value is dismal over a dollar per serving is brutal on something that does not work. I really feel like Rhino Rush needs to stop the fancy packages and marketing mumbo jumbo and use some quality true and tried compounds and re-release this. I can not and will not place a hulk seal on this.

-k-