Hyper Blaze Reviews

By: Flexx Sports Nutrition

Hyper Blaze is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Flexx Sports Nutrition. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
6.9
6.7
Thanks to Flexx Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Increased Energy And Focus
  • Light Nootropic
  • Not Great At Any One Thing

A decent fat burner that helps in weight loss, but better options out there.

Hey SR, here today to review Rexx Sports Nutrition's thermogenic called Hyper Blaze. I've been on a continual cutting process for awhile now, and with only the most stubborn fat left the thrill of seeing lbs fly off is gone. Cutting sucks, and to continue to see progress I still feel weight loss products have a place in helping me with a little increased metabolism, but I really look for a pick me up in energy, appetite suppressant, and nootropic effect to help with all of the side effects of dieting. Let's see how Hyper Blaze helped me reach these goals.

Truth be told, I like the profile pretty well overall. We have a lot of very well known weight loss ingredients in here at pretty good dosages. I have attached the supplement facts, but here are some of the highlights: 400 mg of Green Tea, 100 mg of Advantra Z, 250 mg of caffeine, 65 mg of Teacrine, some Chromium, raspberry ketones, garlic, ginger, and capsimax. All of these ingredients aim at several facets of weight loss with energy, thermogensis, overall health, and increasing metabolism. Raspberry ketones most people don't believe in, but the two most proven ingredients in a synergistic weight loss effect of caffeine and green tea are present so overall, a pretty solid profile. I have had some weight loss products with much lower doses than this work pretty well in a synergistic way so I was happy to give this a try.

No taste, two easy to swallow pills twice a day before food. Not the easiest protocol, not the hardest either. I always took before a lunch/protein shake and dinner. I mentioned no taste, but every once in awhile I did get some garlicky burps.

When I look at all the facets of a weight loss supplement, this did a decent job at everything but certainly didn't blow me away in any aspect. The energy was noticeable, but very light. It did have a little prolonged effect because of the Teacrine which I am a fan of. I didn't notice a thermogenic effect at all, and I had a slight uptick on mood. Since I took this before food as directed, probably to control blood sugar spikes, I didn't get a huge appetite suppressant effect out of this either. Honestly in todays world, it's pretty damn easy to get something cheap to give you energy and focus, even more why I look for appetite suppressing qualities and nootropics in my fat burners. These were present, but I have had much better unfortunately. Overall, this supplement was "pretty good," but not really what I'm looking for.

Considering the ingredients and dosages I feel this is a pretty good deal at $35 for a full 30 day supply. A little over $1 a day is common place for most fat burners.

Side Effects

Some herbal burps.

Conclusion

If you're looking for an all around type fat burner that won't blow out your nervous system this could be an option, but overall I feel this fat burner is just ok.