RevTest Reviews

Overall
Overall
  November 21, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stacks Well With Daa
  • Increase Libido
  • Needs Daa
Revolution Laboratories was generous enough to send me out a bottle of RevTest. I had never heard of this company or their products so I didn't know what to expect from RevTest

Profile: 5/10
Folic Acid 400mcg
Vitamin B12 6.0mcg
Zinc 15mg
Fenugreek Extract 350mg
Epimedium 4:1 Extract 200mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract 200mg
7-Keto 75mg
As you can see this is a very interesting profile. I did like the inclusion of 7-Keto. 7-Keto works by reducing cortisol and increasing testosterone to cortisol ratios. Another interesting ingredient that was added to RevTest was epimedium this herb has been shown to increase blood testosterone levels and increase nitric oxide production. I feel like if Daa was added to the profile RevTest would be a homerun.

Effectiveness:6/10
For the first 2 weeks I stacked this with Daa and I noticed an increase in libido, aggression, and mild strength gains. The last two weeks I ran this solo and I noticed nothing at all my aggression was gone but my libido remained the same. Which brings me back to my point that Daa should be added to this product. I would have loved to run this for a full 8 weeks to have a better feel for the product.

Value:4/10
This stuff is priced at $86.00 per bottle. That's just way too much for a natty test booster. The results on this stuff nowhere near justify the price. Even if they added Daa to this I wouldn't buy it for that price.

Overall:5/10
RevTest has some interesting ingredients that are proven to increase T levels. with the absents of Daa and the price it is hard for me to recommend this product to anyone. I hope the price drops on this stuff because it has potential just missing some good old Daa.

• inshape28
    Rep for this Brand
    November 25, 2013

Just thought I'd let ya know that RevTest retails for $69.99 a bottle. Thanks for the review! We are taking the feedback and making changes to meet the demands of our consumers.

• inshape28
    Rep for this Brand
    December 16, 2013

I thought I would follow up and let you know that we are looking at adding both Daa and DIM to this formula. Thanks again for your review! We really value the feedback and are putting it to good use.

• Markf
    February 25, 2015

i just bought some off e-bay revtest and muscle rev i have asked to cancel my order so fingers crossed i get my money back. any advice on whats the best for putting on muscle and loosing a bit of weight quick? Thanks