ProRev Reviews

By: RevLabs

Protein > Whey Protein
ProRev is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by RevLabs. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  November 27, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Extremely Soluble
    Hello everyone the following is my review on the Whey Protein ProRev.

I am a upcoming NPC athlete, as well as a fitness model. I have been lifting for close to around 4 years now, and I also have a background in nutrition as well as engineering. I discovered SR through word of mouth, as well as forum post from all over. I have used a plethora of proteins, from Syntha 6, Compound X, Gold Standard Whey, ON Hydro Whey, Muscle Milk. Every one of these products compares with ProRev however, the taste of ProRev, and the ease of digestion, makes it hands down my favorite protein on the market at the moment. My workouts include a 5 day split, with high weight and intensity gym workouts.

When I first heard about ProRev, I figured it was just another whey protein, and that its great taste was exaggerated by my friends, and that its solubility and ease of intake was what EVERYONE claims on their own products. At the time I was taking syntha 6 by BSN, and I believed that was the best tasting, smoothest protein around, but boy was I wrong. My buddy Michael first gave me a scoop after the gym, and I was immediately astonded. I immediately asked him if he mixed some sort of chocolate milk powder with his protein powder to help with the taste and also with an insulin boost after his workout. He said "Nope, what did I tell you... best tasting protein around." Later that day without even telling him, I went ahead and ordered a container myself, and wow have I been hooked. The easy solubility of the protein as well as the taste of it is incredibly great.

I've now been taking ProRev for 3 months, and it has helped me gain 7 lbs of lean mass. I definitely am very impressed with my gains, and I am sure that ProRev made a huge impact for me. It allows me to take 2-3 shakes a day easily with the great taste. This helps me meet my high protein macro I set for myself, and helps me maintain and increase my gains I have made.

The only negative side effect for me was the fact that because I am taking 3 shakes a day, I am very gassy throughout the day. But this goes with every protein really.

The way this product could be improved is if the company gave a more caloric version of ProRev. A weight gainer, with this great taste would do wonders. As a leaner guy, I would definitely be interested in a weight gainer with the same base as ProRev.

I will continue using this product because it taste great, it is extremely soluble so no clumps, and I have seen the impact is has made towards my physique in the last 3 months.

• November 27, 2013

So, you covered taste. What else do you have to say about the product like calories, fat, or just the nutritional info in general. What kind of whey is it? What's the serving size? How much protein per serving? And added aminos? These are just some suggestions.

Look to the expert reviewers and other senior members for how to structure your reviews in the future