MuscleRev Xtreme Reviews

By: RevLabs

Pre-Workout > Pump
MuscleRev Xtreme is a Pump Product manufactured by RevLabs. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

December 18, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Natural
  • Effective
  • Long Lasting Pumps
  • Improves Endurance
    This is a review that has been long over due and I apologize to Revolution Laboratories for the delay. With that said I must say I really enjoyed my run with this product. Typically I dont Use pump products because if you train intense enough you will get a pump eventually

Dosing: A
    RevLbs recommend taking two capsules pre workout. I chose to open up the capsules and put them into my pre workout protein shake. Both ways were equally effective, I just prefer taking all supplments in powder form.

Effectiveness: B
    Musclerev Xtreme is marketed as a supplement that will increase strength and power, plateau shattering muscle pumps, fuels exnded workouts. I can say I never eperienced an improvement in my strength what so ever. This did not make this product a fail in my opinion, because It delivered in the pump department for sure. As I stated earlier training intense alone will provide you with a pump, but I felt like my pumps while using Musclerev Xtreme lasted me long after I left the gym. Anyone that has ever followed my logs know that I typically conduct high volume workouts, my endurance and the ability to keep up my intensity was apparent during my run with Musclerev Xtreme.

Value: C
    The cheapest I found Musclerev Xtreme for was on amazon for $29.51 each bottle comes with 60 capsules wih equates out to a 30 day supply. For me this is more expensive then I would like to spend on a product of this nature. The value would significantly increase if the price was dropped or the quanity of the bottle was increased to a 45 day supply. Never the less if your a pump chaser give this product a go

Conclusion: B
    Thank you Revolution Laboratories for allowing me the oppurtunity to run Musclerev Xtreme. This product fail short in some ways but delivered in other ways. I definetly recommend Musclerev Xtreme to anyone who wants to increase their workout capicity, and anyone that wants an all day lasting pump

December 13, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Capsules
    • Natural
    • Effective
      Hey guys, wanted to leave a review about a product I used during my contest prep this summer! (2013). I discovered SR when I google products for reviews. Prompted to write this review because its the last NEW product I've tried. I've never taken any pill vasodilators before, usually have only had experience with stimulated pre-workout powders.

MuscleRev by RevLabs (Revolution Laboratories) is an all natural non-stimulant vasodilator. I guess you could also refer to it as a non-stimulant pre-workout product. It seems pretty unassuming but let me tell you...THIS WORKS! Even from the first dose, I trained delts and a little bit of biceps and was so surprised by how pumped I was getting!

At first glance I noticed two of my preferred vasodilating ingredients: L-citruline & L-norvaline. Both are pretty well known for expanding blood vessels which allows for nutrients to be shuttled more easily to muscles, it looks awesome (especially when you're lean), and feels even better! It also has CoQ-10 which is toted as good for ones heart health..what good are skeletal muscles if your heart isn't safe!!

The Lovage powder in there I'm guessing is to help shed some extra water weight which makes you look a touch leaner..and if you're like me, when you have a sweat dripping and veins bulging it motivates me to kick it up a notch and bang out a few extra reps! pow pow!

The last ingredient I want to mention is Taurine, helps reduce blood pressure, which I get on occasion, especially if I take any stimulants it can get uncomfortable.

I'd definitely take it again as a safe and effective vasodilator that you can take on its own or along with a stimulated preworkout to get that extra pumped feeling!

I used this during my contest prep pretty close to my show, so training was VERY intense and fast paced. Diet was low fat, high protein, medium carbs. All whole foods, cooked fresh daily. I used one bottle and experienced ZERO side effects, unless you count running out of capsules a side effect. The only way I can imagine improving this product is by taking more of it to be honest, its pretty safe and I did play around with dosing, the more I took; the more pumped i was.