VitaSprings Reviews

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Overall
Overall
0.0
  October 28, 2011

Vitasprings.com is fraudulent, scam, deceiptful and coniving company ! Customers beware !!!
Please help me to spread the word, report and shut down this company. I have already reported it to Yahoo to remove it from merchants list, and am planning to report it to authorities back in the USA, including the FBI's scam & fraud list. Also, I will lauch a furious online campaign and website to warn the online shopping community. I see I am not the only victim and this company seemed to have changed owners btw - the name behind it now seems to be so called Dudwell Enterprises and 'president' is Chineese Walter Huang. Please spred the word and let everyone know never to buy anything from Vitasprings, Dudwell or their related companies - there are several more - I checked !!!

I have fallen a victim of scam by this frauduletnt and scam online company, based in California, USA and I am writing this to warn all potential victims. My loss was 65.71 $
My order was placed on September 28th, 2011. @ Vitasprings.com

The company is now openly suspicious - 'answers & support' I have received from supposed 'customers service' are barely in English, with mixed English & Chineese 'grammar'. Even their supposed 'supervising' manager Vanessa, she's an insult for English language & grammar, openly lies and denies facts of their fraud commiting ways of doing 'business'.

First, they've breached the agreement by sending my order via completely different shipping method I have opted & paid for - I have paid 24.50$ for and have chosen Regular Mail International. Instead they used DHL 1 Day Express without consulting me in any way - which was asking me locally to pay over 50$ of shipping & handling fees (completely customs unrelated costs). I highly suspect they've kept the shipping money I paid them and used the shipping that hands over all the costs to final customer - me in this case !
2. After I refused this, VitaSprings said - they'll get the order back & resend it via - Regular Mail International as they should have done in the first place. Weeks after - I discovered they lied to me, as local DHL has notified me that the sender has never requested for the order to be returned nor has paid for it to be returned to the States but to be given for 'destruction process' with customs department.
3. I have notified Vitasprings of this, once again they lied and said customs decided to destroy my order which is absolutely not true and I have a word for it from the local DHL department - their correspondence with the DHL in the States clearly states - that the return of the order was never requested by the sender - Vitasprings. They lied that they will resend my order.
4. Vitasprings.com refused all my requests for refund.
5. They've kept both my order & shipping money and I ended up frauded & with nothing !

I don't know who allowed and authorized them to do business in USA in the first place. Fraud & scam might work perfectly well in China, but USA shouldn't allow small businesses to be registered if their employees can't put together a simple sentence using proper English grammar. No suprise we then end up with a 'company' commiting fraud, scam and go against the very basics of good business and respecting customers interests.

Beware - they might also have similar fraudulent sites - If You see 15% restocking fee and similar description and names like Vitasprings, Livamed I susped too etc. You are likely to be frauded.

If You are buying supplements, vitamins etc. beware of the fraud and scam companies like Vitasprings. Learn from my mistake, be wise, double check, look only for companies that are trustworthy and comfirmed by authorities and real customers. Don't trust the overall positive ratings and stars system, it may not mean anything genuinly positive at all. Do not fall victim to Vitasprings.com as I did.

Please spread the word, and help me expose this company to authorities and all potential customers.
We all need to raise our voices and shut down this fraudulent company forever ! Never shall I place an order again with fraud & scam commiting Vitasprings.com

Overall
Overall
0.0
  January 17, 2012

This is the worst company i have ever ordered from ,placed a order on jan 3 its now jan 17 have not recieaved my order i,ve called day after day and get nothing but the run around they sent no tracking number until i called on the 13th and then the tracking number i get is bs no info found ,i will never ever in my life order from this place again .do not im tell you do not deal with these people , its not worth it i am so ***ed right now been without my supps for 3 weeks and cant get a refund ,until i get the package and send it back to them wtf?

Overall
Overall
0.0
  April 2, 2013

I order whey protein online all the time, and have NEVER had a worse experience than with these frauds. Everyone started selling out of BNRG Proto Whey so I was ordering everywhere that said they had it in stock. I placed an order with VitaSprings - 3 days later still no tracking number - which meant they probably were sold out and weren't shipping anything despite already having charged my Visa card. I called - if you want to order you can speak to a human, but if you want to ask a question you can only leave a message. I got through to someone and said I live in Japan - you're not going to call me back. Every time I'd email they'd send a cut/paste response - "Your order is in process. You will receive it soon. BS! After two weeks the finally refunded my money - but they are totally unprofessional. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.