VitaDigest Reviews

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Overall
Overall
3.0
Service
Service
2.0
Selection
Selection
Prices
Prices
  March 22, 2013

I will never order from this company again. They are dishonest.

I purchased seven items of a particular product which their web site said were in stock. They charged my credit card immediately, but didn't ship for over a week. I called them a few times, and each time they said the shipment was going out that very day. This was not true. Furthermore, they raised their price considerably on the item during this period. Over a week later, I finally received a package, but it was only for three of the items out of the seven. I assumed a second package would be arriving soon. It didn't arrive. So I called them. I was informed that they had decided to refund my money for the remaining items (without telling me). Apparently, they no longer wanted to sell to me at the price in effect when I purchased. So they made up a story about the product being out of stock. Yet, their web site showed the product at the new price was very much in stock! Either they were lying to me on the phone, or their web site is a lie. Either way, I would avoid this company.