ThatSupplementGuy.com Reviews

This retailer has been reported as discontinued.

RETAILER RATING

Selection
Prices
Prices
  March 18, 2014

I requested that this site be added to the list since I've had such positive experiences with them.

I mostly purchase when thatsupplementguy does special deals, relating to a holiday or special sporting event, most recently The Arnold. I picked up some Controlled Labs Orange Triad for $20/bottle and it WAS NOT short-dated-exp is 11/16! So it's worth it to sign up for the newsletters so you get the notifications. Also recently picked up an 80 serving Green Mag for $30.

The site also does weekly deals on some must haves, so it's worth checking in from time to time.

Communication about my orders is always quick, with order and shipping confirmations. And customer service is fantastic-the one time there was an error, Craig, the owner, immediately offered to replace my product.

While the brand selection could be a little better, I am sure this will change over time as the site expands. During the time I've been shopping with them, I have seen more and more products added to the site.

Since I can get several of my faves from thatsupplementguy I'll keep shopping!