SVNCanada.com Reviews

Overall Score

Overall
Overall
  September 23, 2015

I am a canadian supplement user with 5+ years of supplement purchasing exp. This is the online retailer for Fuel supplements a very popular canadian supplement store.

Selection

The selection overall in canada is USUALLY quite low compared to our american neighbours. Many brands are exempt from online stores and especially in store. Even if a larger brand is carried online the supplement selection is low.

For example on this website there are only 3 different MTS products carried and not in all of the current flavors offered by MTS.

The overall selection is superior to most in store supplement companies in canada. but inferior to some other retailers.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

Website is basic and very easy to use. Had one issue ordering that my credit card was not accepted so I tried re-ordering a couple times and the 3rd order went through. I called the line multiple times (no hold time) and they said it must be a problem with the card. I called my bank and the bank said it must be a problem with the website. Still not sure what happened but other than that no problems.

Prices

Pricing is cheaper than in store (to be expected) but more expensive than lots of other retailers. If you can get something when it goes on sale/clearance then the price can be amazing. (ie. I purchased synephrine regular $30/bottle for $10/bottle on clearance because it was expiring soon)

Shipping

Shipping is great with SVN. Orders arrive within 2 days for me. Shipping warehouse is located on the westcoast which I am as well so shipping is very quick. All orders above $49 are free shipping as well.

Conclusion