Supplements To Go Reviews

This retailer has been reported as discontinued.

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Only 6 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Overall
Overall
0.0
  March 5, 2012

I heard of all the warnings. I called them before placing my order. They lied and said yes they had the items in stock. Weeks went by. They lied and said their system had difficulty and could not locate my order number LOL. Oh brother! After I bugged the crap out of them for 2 weeks, they admitted they did not carry the items in stock. I found out about 3/4 of items on their website are not in stock. They lie and make excuses. They're too good to apologize. Instead what they tell you is "it's common for internet businesses to run out of stock." LOL I CALLED AHEAD OF TIME! They will lie, charge your card, and refund you 2 months later ONLY IF you bug the crap out of them. LOL wow.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  August 15, 2011

Worst order experience I ever had. I ordered Hdrol because they said they had it, I call to check on my order and oh we don't have it in it will be 1.5 weeks before we have it. No one let us know or anything. The website says nothing. I will never order from here again. The same guy answers and his a an idiot sounds like he is stoned. I asked to be compensated for my horrible service and this guy had no clue what they could do. When I first called they could not even find my order. This place is the most rinky dink shop to order from here it sucks!!!!

Overall
Overall
1.0
  January 9, 2012

The company Supplement to go .com is completely unprofessional & I would go as far to say a scam! They certainly have someone that is a fairly descent web designer to lead you to believe they are secure & legitimate, yet that is where it ends! Not only did the website say it HAD the supplements in stock, it claims to send a confirmation email to you. I placed the order one week ago, after four days I went to the website having NEVER received an email confirmation that I even made a purchase with them. I tried to log in to there site, & it did not recognize my password/ so I requested a new one 3x, and in two days have received no new password much less any email, but of course my bank account has been charged! I called customer service 2x who first claimed the supplement is actually NOT in stock, that it "should be in" this week & then I will get my confirmation email. I then called again for I for tech support to remedy the password situation & the same girl answered to say "HE" wasn't in, one guy?? She said to go to the website & email customer service about the problem, I said, "AM I NOT SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?" She got flustered & uncertain, not knowing what to say to me. REALLY REALLY SHADY!!! NEVER ORDERING from them AGAIN! AND I will STALK them daily until I either get my order or a refund!

Overall
Overall
3.0
2.0
  January 11, 2012

Be careful when ordering from this site they do have the best prices on H-drol but when i placed my order for 2 bottles i recieved no confirmation email of my purcahse. i tried to email their customer service from their site and the link didnt work. My loogin information to look up my order did not work either giving me an error message. I recieved my package about 10 days later and to top it all off i recieved 1 bottle of h-drol when i ordered and was charged for 2 After about 3 calls to them they kept telling me they would review it and have a sales agent call me back...made no sense to me no one ever called me back but eventually about 3 weeks later i did recieve another package from them with my other bottle so it could've been worst. they have a couple sister sites to one is bestworldsupplements and i cant remember the name of the other.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  July 16, 2012

I have used STG for a number of years and only ordered one product, which they always had, so have continued to use them up until recently. The bottom line is that someone on their end hijacked my credit card info and racked up $1k worth of iTunes downloads before I caught on. An email to apprise them of the situation brought no response. Fortunately my credit card issuer is reputable and I was not held responsible for the charges. I'm afraid a situation like this goes far beyond not having something in stock or poor customer service. I have no way of knowing whether their site was hacked by a third party or if someone at the actual physical site of where they do business accessed my info, but this is completely unacceptable and I strongly caution anyone trying to do business with them to beware.

October 8, 2012

I had a 7% off coupon code and not alot of people had it yet so I took a chance and ordered Craze with supplementstogo

I did normal ground shipping and got it in 4 days. I don't have anything to say about the service because I didn't call in, i ordered it on the site. The price was the best I could find at the time because I had the coupon.

I really like the product and didn't have any issues so I will most likely use them again in the future.