SupplementsGeeks.com Reviews

Overall Score

ANNOUNCEMENTS (2)
FORUM TOPICS

Overall
Overall
1.1
0.8
7.1
  December 16, 2014

(Background info on yourself, your supplement buying experience, how you found this retailer and how you discovered SR)
Well I was involved with a lot of weight lifting competitions and know my way around the supplement world. My boyfriend and I love to lift weights together, and even though I have quit taking supplements he still continues to take them.

Selection

They have a wonderful selection of items, and honestly anything you could imagine you can probably get on here.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

the layout and design and the ease of ordering were good. Their website is a little misleading with the whole "We ship out same business day and rarely ship out the next business day.

Prices

prices were cheaper than other places.

Shipping

THIS WAS TERRIBLE. I ordered my product on a Thursday night and requested 2-3 day special shipping (paid extra) so that I could give it to my boyfriend as a birthday present before he went back to his home town for the holidays. And by their 5 star rating and quick shipping time I trusted that this item would be here. It is now Tuesday and it still has NOT been shipped. I emailed customer service about it last night, and they say that it was shipped yesterday, when really all they did was make a label for it, and have yet to have USPS pick it up or drop it off at a local location. So if you are needing an item quick DO NOT RELY ON THESE PEOPLE.

Service

Well along with what I said they had lied to me about shipping. So they pretty much told me it was shipped on Monday so that they didn't have to deal with me, but didn't count on me going through tracking and knowing that it still has yet to be shipped. Very displeased with how I was treated as a customer. There was no sign of care from their customer "care" service or any sign of interest that I was buying from them.

Conclusion

Don't waste your time on these people. I have worked in customer care and as an office manager selling products over the phone, in store, and mostly online and this IS NOT how you do things especially when the buyer is paying extra money for shipping. And then when the customer confronts the Customer Service team even if you have to fake it at times because of a bad day or something you show that you are concerned in helping the customer in any way possible. I definitely WILL not be buying from this company again, and will spend the extra $5-$20 else where. When I had emailed them they sent back a couple word messages not even sentences, and their only concern was trying to prove me wrong and save their own ass. What was really disappointing is that they lied saying my item was shipped when it really wasn't a shipping label had only been made for the item so that it appears to be shipped. But if you look at tracking updates it is easy to see that it hasn't even touched a USPS employee worker's hands.

• eddiev2
    December 26, 2014

Just saw that supplement geeks also down voted this review; just lost a little bit more respect for them.

December 30, 2014

They also had asked for me to take this review down, after multiple emails of asking where my packaged was. I originally had ordered for 2-3 day shipping, and I will give it that I did order later Thursday night, but on their website it said that it ships on same business day and very rarely the next business day. They said it had shipped on the 15th of December. I had checked tracking a week later and there were still no updates or anything that it had ever touched the hands of a USPS employee. They tried to tell me that sometimes tracking doesn't show up right away, and This is true. But a week+ later and there's not a SINGLE update means it never reached the post office. My mother works for USPS and she even filed a case for me and there was absolutely NOTHING to be found out about this package. I finally wentto them saying I was going out of town and it was a bit ridiculous that I hadn't received it. They offered to send out a new package to the address I would be at, and stated they saw my review and were wondering if I would take it down. Finally, I just asked for a refund because I was done with the lies and terrible service.

December 31, 2014

They also flagged this review saying that there was no order number. Well, you don't have to include your ordernumber on our site. I recommend the folks at supp geeks to post their rebuttal here.

January 7, 2015

Supposedly the package was shipped but there is still no tracking and I havent received anything to do as RTS

January 8, 2015

Wait so you ordered almost a month ago and still haven't received your package? Even though you paid extra for faster shipping??

Hello Aley,
    USPS Tracking Number: 9400116901390356387311 shows item have been delivered. USPS have been running slower than usual during holidays season which caused delay. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

@eddiev2
    It was clicked in error when try to scroll page on phone. We tried to unselect it but there is no such option by Supplementreviews.com

@admin
    Recently joined your site so was not sure how it really works as we participate with few other sites where only legit customers can leave review per email received. But I see on your site it is different where anyone can post review. Spent some time on your site to learn more about it.

@eddiev2

- You can click "Helpful"

@admin

- Yes, we are different because we don't allow companies to pay us to remove negative reviews. Since you posted a tracking number, clearly this is a "legit customer".

@admin
    Since you posted a tracking number, clearly this is a "legit customer".

---
    Initially we were not sure but later on we figured this out by matching her display name here with her email. Her money was already refunded and now she have received the merchandise. We can offer further assistance upon contact.

---
    They do not remove negative reviews nor charge for this. The way their system work is buyers get "Write a review" email after certain days of order.

• suavee88
    January 10, 2015

good to see the company stepping up and owning up to this

January 15, 2015

The tracking number says it has been delivered on the eighth that is correct. I rejected the supplements, but I also looked into the tracking number and it said it was picked up from your office on the third of January. I requested a refund because after all the hassle on the 23rd, and i made this review on the 16th. Not sure why it was picked up and shipped after all of the hassle.

• Saeid
    Rep: 0
    February 2, 2017

Do not trust this company! they are scam.....they won't ship your order!

• August 9, 2018

SCAM- ORDERED ON 7-24 TRACKING WENT TO TEXAS (IM IN MI) THEN THEY SAID OHH NOT IN STOCK SENT OUT A DIFF FLAVOR. 8-6-18 LABEL CREATED AND SHIPPED FROM SAME SPOT IN WESTLAND, MI (NO PRODUCT) AND THEY DECLINE TO LIVE CHAT OR REPLY EMAIL!
    THEY GAVE ME A ADDRESS THAT IS A CONTRUCTION BUSINESS.
    STAY AWAY!!!