Supplement Hunt Reviews

Overall
Overall
9.4
  September 23, 2016

I'm a competing powerlifter and I'm trying to get my weight down so I can compete in a lower class (I have plenty of fat to lose).

Selection

I was on the hunt for protein bars, and pretty much every kind that I like was available here. The store also has protein powder, pre-workouts, joint support, vitamins, amino products, pretty much every kind of basic product you would expect to find in a supplement store. I have not yet gone through each category in great detail as I have a pretty good arsenal already, but the protein bar selection was fantastic.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

Layout is pretty straight forward. You can shop by category or brand. The search function is pretty well doen as well. I had no trouble finding what I was looking for.

Prices

Winning! Except for the Fitjoys (which were a bit high), pretty much every protein bar I get was cheaper here. I stocked up on Grenade Carb Killa and Oh Yeah One Bars. Easily saved $3-5 dollars a box from other stores I would have usually used instead.

Shipping

Free if you buy at least $65 of goods, which is pretty easy w/ these prices. Do a few bulk orders a year and you're all set.

Service

I didn't have to contact them directly for anything. I put in my order, got an invoice, they sent me a tracking number, and I got my goods pretty quickly. I ordered at the end of the day on Monday. I got everything on Friday. Their website says they try to ship w/in 48 hours. Some stores are faster, but at these prices, hard to complain.

Conclusion

I would use them again, easily. I won't need any more bars for a while, but I'll definitely check here first.