Strong Supplement Shop Reviews

Overall Score

Ranks #7 of 44 (better than 86%) of all Retailers

ANNOUNCEMENTS (271)

November 30, 2014

My apologies if I get this new review layout wrong. But at the end of the day I look for a retailer based on price, selection and reliability. And while SSS also carries non-PH supplements, I use them primarily for pro-hormone cycle related purchases, although I occasionally use them for non cycle related products when they have one of their insane intro sales.

Selection

I'd say that SSS has one of the most robust selections of pro-hormones and pro-hormone support products out there. I really like that they carry multiple vendors for a single product so that you can really have some flexibility in putting your cycle together at a variety of price points.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

Layout is fine - perhaps a bit too complex for me, but it's great for someone who is looking to put together a complete cycle and may not be aware of all the various support supplements to consider. Very nice predictive search feature and I especially like the "top 10" category searches.

Prices

Prices are always competitive. I'm not going to sweat a few dollars here and there, so at any given time another site might have something cheaper, but when you add in the product selection and the savings on shipping - it's hard to find a complete cycle for less money elsewhere. And like I mentioned previously, they have intro sales on new products on a regular basis and often times the discounts are up to 60%. They also have regular sales on PH products, so if you're patient, most likely you can get an additional 15% discount on your cycle - which really makes their pricing hard to beat.

Shipping

Very fast. Very affordable. Nuff said.

Service

SSS really shines in this area. I've had many phone conversations as well as email exchanges and have always been fully satisfied with the responses. And unlike many other PH vendors, these guys aren't out to just sell you product; on my first PH run they actually talked me down to a very simple Halo cycle and it was perhaps one of the best choices I ever made - so 5 stars on helping me keep it simple and keep it affordable. On the single occasion when there was a product issue because of a misprint on a dropper, SSS quickly sent me replacements at no charge - what more can you ask for? Problems will always occur - it's how a company resolves them that really matters.

Conclusion

Strong Supplement Shop is a legitimate vendor of quality supplements, especially pro-hormone and cycle related supplements. Prices are always competitive and customer service is second to none. There really isn't anything more that needs to be said. I have zero hesitation in recommending them.

December 3, 2014

What’s up supplement review nation? Today I want to do something I have never done before and that is to review a retailer. What makes a good retailer? Is it selection, good customer service, price, or shipping? Well it could be any number of these and I want to share my experience with you guys today. I recently used strongsupplementshop.com and I have to say they are top notch. I have been ordering supplements for years and I have to say I’m not loyal I go to whoever has the best price and cheapest shipping, yeah I’m that guy. I wanted to review a site (company) that has really impressed me and goes over and beyond for their clients, the company is strongsupplemntshop.com and they have been nothing short of amazing. Let me jump into this review and hold on this is the hulk’s first retailer review.

--------

Selection 9/10

--------------------
Although strongsupplementshop specializes in pro-hormones they carry everything under the sun from vitamins and protein to pro-steroids and OTC pct assist. They carry many of the well-known brands and a lot of the under-ground hardcore companies that not many people carry these days. If you can’t find what you want there, you can’t find it anywhere.

----------

Price 8/10

------------------

As stated in my intro I’m not loyal to just one site I go where the deal is since I’m flat out cheap. Strong supps is very competitive with all other whole sale sites out there. They are normally within a few bucks of the larger discount sites. And since they have a wider verity of the UG brands you can find some killer deals at all times.

-----------

CUSTOMER SERVICE 9.5/10

---------------

This is a category that always gets over looked and shouldn’t. Customer service is key in any type of business and strong supps truly shines here. They always answer there emails they are knowledgeable about all their products and they don’t push the pro-hormones without educating the client first. I have seen others and even heard of other small supplement shops push harsh compounds to first time users and this is up hauling, strong supps will pair you with what fits your needs and experience when contacted for help. Everyone over there is courteous and looking to solve the problem without the run around. I had a small issue with my order and they quickly resolved it and kept me posted along the way with some additional goodies in the package upon arrival. Great job here guys!

-------------Web site design, ease of use 9/10 ---------------

Well if you can order from a web site you shouldn’t be allowed on the internet. The layout and options are very easy to use and navigate the order process is easy try it out you’ll see.

Shipping 9/10

------------
It was fast the order was placed on a Monday and the product as the door with in 3days plus the price was fair.

Overall they are more than just a pro-hormone and OTC pct shop they carry it all. Their prices are fair right in line with all the other wholesale stores out there on the net. Strong supps shines in the way of customer service they are polite and understand what they are selling. If there is an issue to rectify it as soon as they can with little to no pain. There website is very easy to use and navigate through. Ordering was easy and discrete I had no issues using a credit card and no fear of hacking. Great place to shop and do business and will get a hulk full seal of approval. Try them out you won’t be disappointed.

-k-

Overall
Overall
9.2
  January 6, 2015

This was a first time using a PH for me and I could not have asked for a better experience and the guys at Strongsupplementshop.com really helped me. This site has really been a great addition the supplementreviews and several here have used them also. I had looked around but never really made the jump. Glad I did.

Selection
I will say there are other sites with more selection but I actually liked having a somewhat smaller selection. Now by no means is the choices limited but you will not find 65 types of creatine monohydrate or 165 different proteins because I for one have a hard time making up my mind on what deal I want. This place has several Reputable brands in a selection that is easy to navigate and use.

Layout and ease of ordering
Very easy to find what you want, If you have a goal in mind then you can figure this out. Everything is laid out and has several choices for each item needed for a full PH run. The PH itself, Liver support, Joint aid, Pct and other things. Very simple and pretty hard to mess up.

If you consider the Introductory prices that are given at this place it will be hard to beat them. Other than that the prices are pretty solid ,also they are often giving an additional discount code to help cut the price even more.

Shipping
One of the fastest shipping I have had ever!

Service
Let me say that this place blows anyone else out of the water!
When I first called them I talked to a Dan on the phone, He asked what I was looking at, I told him, The next question was wonderful to hear. He asked if I had ever used a PH before. That in itself told me that this is a reputable place. I feel that is a important question for someone starting a PH. Anyway after talking with him and talking about me being on TRT we both decided on the best run. I called back and talked to Dan two other times and he helped answer anything I needed. Top notch service here guys!

Overall
Overall this is a solid choice and I will use them again soon , I know that all the good PH's are banned but this place has lots of great other supplement deals here as well. With a good selection and easy layout and customer service that is outstanding , I will say this is a great place to spend that hard earned cash.

Overall
Overall
9.5
9.5
  September 28, 2015

I have been lifting a little over 10 years now. In my quest to take my training to the next level; I decided to research some supplements that could aid me in attaining a statuesque physique. I found a lot of sites offering what I wanted; but I found that Strong Supplement Shop had same day shipping and exceptional pricing. I have been lurking on Supplement Reviews for a while and thought I would take a moment to a) give my opinion and contribute a bit.

Selection

The selection is off the charts here! They have everything you could want to add to your training regimen. I have been to your typical GNC/VitaminShoppe type storefronts, but they charge you a ridiculous amount and their selection is sub-par at best. This site has EVERYTHING; Be it protein or pre/post workout you can count on this store to have it! I was very impressed by the large line of varying products and the commentary used to address each product and any concerns one might run into while using said products. Overall very excellent.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

This place is both mobile and browser friendly. The layout is simple and it gives you the trending and or top 10 of what people are ordering. This, with the comments, gave me knowledge on what I was getting as well as what people would say about the product. The ease of ordering is just that..EASY! The complication factor is non-existent and once again is very friendly towards younger and older crowds alike in that aspect.

Prices

I saw some lower prices for some products at other sites, but overall their prices are very competitive and you would be hard pressed to really find anything exorbitantly priced out of the ballpark.

Shipping

Same day shipping. Received an email notifying my order had been placed, then when it was sent, tracking number was included. Very quick and efficient in this department. I have ordered from other sites before and have heard the term same day shipping...but I truly think this store has the vehicle loaded and primed the instant you order!

Service

They have a feature where you can get a hold of them by phone or text..email; I mean if you need to reach these guys for any concerns you have it won't be very difficult. Very satisfied with their service overall.

Conclusion

This is my new go to for supplements. I have used a lot of places and found that strong supplements has everything I need at the touch of a button(literally). The layout of the site, the MASSIVE SELECTION of products they offer, the customer service and the speed of shipping really contribute to a wonderful customer experience. I especially like the fact that they have a Q & A setup that should answer most if not all questions you would have to running a certain product. Overall I am very glad I found strongsupplementshop and plan on ordering again very soon. At the very least if you are on the fence about this place it literally takes about five seconds to type it into your web browser..you will not be disappointed.

February 27, 2015

Canned Intro Statement (Feel free to skip this): MMA since high-school, competitor and instructor. Former Certified Personal Trainer through NASM and ACE. Owned my own online supplement store (past tense). Currently in the military (PTL) and I eat Paleo due to a gluten allergy.

I felt the compulsion to review this retailer because of how great they were to buy from. I have ordered through Bodybuilding.com, Allstarhealth.com (I used to dropship through these guys), and DPSNutrition.com before, all of which are excellent retailers as well. However, I have never felt the need to review those before (I just got a shipment from DPS too.) If you don't feel like reading my review, just know that you are in good hands with these guys.

Selection

Well, I believe that back before the PH ban, these guys had a great selection of stuff that will make you jacked like a pumpkin (that's a pun...don't judge me.) Currently, they have the best selection I could find of products that provide similar benefits to PHs without being...y'know...illegal and stuff. That being said, their overall selection is a little on the slim side compared to the other 3 sites I have ordered from before. They do, however, carry a lot of products that other companies don't, making them a great stop for your hard to find needs. They also carry a lot of products you would think that a supplement store carries, but are completely hidden on their site (aka Quest bars and protein.) More on this below.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

Ease of ordering from these guys is excellent. Just select what you want, select any supporting products that you want (they provide stacking suggestions) and hit order. It's crazy easy and more companies should provide suggestions like these guys do. It is a smart move both for the company to make more $$$ and for the consumer to know what they should take with a product. They also have several very good stack options and a TON of information on what to stack and how to stack. It's pretty hard to beat the info they offer there (though they really need someone to spell check their website, lots of typos.) The layout could be a bit better. They have a great layout for the products they are promoting, but finding things as simple as protein powder or bars is difficult to find, it's obviously not their focus. The website could use a cleaner layout like BB.com (the top 10 lists on SSS.com are out of date, include illegal products that are no longer carried, and not all-inclusive.)

Prices

The Prices are meh. I mean they're pretty good considering that a lot of the stuff on their site is hard or impossible to find elsewhere (looking at you Anafuse.) They have very good offers the first day or two that a product is out (advertised here), but most people don't just hop on a new supplement when it comes out. For instance, I researched and purchased a 2-month stack of Anafuse, Ostashred, and DAA. Those products didn't all come out at the same time, making their sales useless to me. Also, the new things they have coming out are useless to me until I run through my current 2-month stack. So overall, decent prices, though not as low as DPS or All-Star, but on less common items and good sales if you are waiting for something new to come out. (If you are, why are you here researching supplements that require 1 cycle to review?)

Shipping

This right here is what caused me to write this review as opposed to sweeping my thoughts under the rug like I have with the other places I've ordered from. I am currently deployed and anything I order takes 3 WEEKS to get here (DPS.) Ugh. I hate that. It's kind of like waiting 365 days for Xmas each year. The mail guys are like Santa Clause. So anyways, I ordered from SSS.com and 7 DAYS later I received my order. HOLY $#%. On their website, they say that they automatically upgrade military members to priority mail for FREE. I guess they really do because it showed up so fast. That alone makes it worth it for me to order from them while deployed. Now if only they carried AMPitropin, I'd never have to buy from DPS again.

Service

I never dealt with their customer service, but I imagine it is really good based upon how helpful their website is and the little buff dude that pops up in the lower right corner of my screen saying: Pro Support. It's hard to believe they would provide anything less than excellent service and they shipped the same day that I ordered. Win.

Conclusion

There you go, these guys are helpful, have crazy fast APO/FPO shipping, and carry products I can't find anywhere else. All while providing decent prices and great information. All they need is someone to proof-read their website and a better layout for promoting the boring stuff like protein.
Oh yeah, and I can't really trust the reviews they have on their website because they're all over 4 Stars (most are 5.) Then again, I don't trust the reviews of any supplement shop (Looking at you BB.com) which is why I go to supplementreviews.com. It's why you're here too right? Exactly. I'm out.

February 16, 2013

Just wanted to take a minute to give an honest review of my recent experience with www.strongsupplementshop.com ,I first off emailed the site with questions which were answered quickly, and efficiently. I was confident in the product I had settled on because their site provided me with details to every aspect of ingredient lists to possible sides and interactions of the products I was considering. Upon placing my order I checked the status frequently and they had it on my door step less than 3 days after placing the order. the site was extremely professional in every aspect which is a relief after placing an order recently with what is possibly the worlds most notorious supplier of supplements double charging and causing me alot of grief with my bank accountant. 5 stars to strong supplement shop

January 7, 2013

If your looking for Pro hormones, Pct, On cycle support, Test booster, or estrogen blockers then this is one of the company i've ever shopped from. I live in miami and MY ORDERS ALWAYS ARRIVE in 2-3 days. Even if order mid day i would get an email with a tracking number by the end of the day.

Before i strongsupplements i bought all of my orders through companies affiliated with Amazon.com and it was a real inconvenience to buy my pro hormones from one place and my pct from another.

Another thing i like about their site is they give you so much details into what your buying and recommendations on to stack. Instead of telling you whats the ingredients in what your buying like other stores, strongshop actually gives you a clear pic of nutrition facts that are on the back label of each bottle.

The only area where I think Strongshop lacks in is their selection of proteins. its really lacking in selection.

February 3, 2016

25 YRS OLD had a case of gyno that i needed taken care of (non estrogen related) and wanted to see what they could offer and what suggestions they had as I have never needed anything like this.

Selection

As I stated I have never used anything like this or needed to so it was a little difficult at first as they had so many choices as far as estrogen blockers.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

Very very simple. pick what you want and add it to the cart. I especially like their automated system that lets you add things they think will be helpful to your selection. I have never seen another site have this so it was definitely a cool new experience.

Prices

They prices were the best I have seen around the net. and for the effectiveness of the product that I ordered I was very please to say the least.

Shipping

Shipping was amazing! was here in 3 days only bummer was that I ordered it going into the weekend so it took longer because of that but it was here first delivery on monday. Was very happy with how quick it got here. The faster I can get on my supplements the better. I think we can all agree on that!

Service

This was by far the best thing about Strong Supplements. I had so many questions about what I needed to take especially since I have never needed to take an AI and my gyno was not caused by low estrogen. I was on the chat for about an hour looking through the products with the rep (RUSSEL) and they never tried to over sell me or push me towards a specific product that was new and had just came out. I was going to go with a higher priced product but Russel told me that it probably was not what I was looking for and I ended up paying less and getting a great product that did exactly what I was looking for!

I Just recently was looking to start using a PH again as I havent used one for about 8 yrs or so and was going to go with a multi compound product and russle was there again to point me in the right direction. Gave me a list of products that would be less harsh on me but would give me the same main compound that I was looking for and thus giving me the best chance to see the results I was looking for. Even gave the the dosing breakdown for what I was ordering. This is the main reason why I will continue to come back to strong supplement shop.

RUSSEL YOUR THE MAN!

Conclusion

Awesome place with great customer support and fantastic selection would not shop anywhere else.