SizeUpSupplements Reviews

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Ranks #16 of 44 (better than 65%) of all Retailers

July 16, 2014

Greetings, SR world. Since I've made multiple purchases from SizeUpSupplements in the past few months, I figured I'm now qualified to type a review of my experiences with them. Categorical breakdown:

Selection: 10/10

I have to give this site a 10/10 in this category because they have a plethora of products available. When browsing through the online store, the following categories of products are available (this is lifted directly from the site):

Amino/BCAA Mood/Sexual Enhancer
Test Boost Top 10 Cutting Supplements
Top 10 Mass Gaining Supplements
Vitamins/Minerals
Weight Loss

If you take a look at each of those categories you will immediately notice that this site is more geared toward HARDCORE supplements versus some of the more softcore stuff. However, I was shocked at the diversity of the pre-workout, intra-workout and post-workout supplements available for purchase as well (notably they have over 60 pre-workout brands). However, what really stands out most prominently is their selection of prohormones, PCT, and on-cycle products. If you're into cycling on pro-hormones (which I am), this is the site for you. But as aforementioned, they actually have a surprisingly robust selection of the more "conservative" and "subtle" products as well.

Prices: 10/10

By far the best prices for prohormones I have EVER ENCOUNTERED. I would be willing to bet a significant sum that no competing online retailer can match their pro-hormone prices. Blows StrongSupplementShop out of the water, which was my previous go-to site for all of my pro-hormones and cycle support. Citing a specific example: I purchased LGI T-var 20 (90, 20 mg trenavar pills) for $29.99 from this site. Strongsupps has LGI T-var 15 (90, 15 mg trenavar pills) for $33.95. I upgraded to 20 mg pills from the 15 mg ones and paid LESS. Their softcore products also have excellent and competitive prices. Citing another specific example: BPI Sports PUMP HD (30 servings) is $22.99 on this site. BB.com sells it for $28.98, Supplement Warehouse sells it for $26.91 while GNC.com sells it to Gold Card members for $39.99 (lmao what a joke). If you can beat Supplement Warehouse on the price of ANY PRODUCT, you deserve a 10/10 in this category.

Customer Service: 10/10

I had a delay in my shipping the one time I ordered and Chase (a SizeUp representative) e-mailed me back promptly to explain the situation. A storm had hit the area and there were some minor delays in shipping, which I understand is out of their hands. He still gave me a free t-shirt with my next order to compensate for the MINOR delay that occurred (I got the product in 4 business days). Prompt and sincere return e-mails AND getting a free shirt for a shipment delay deserves a 10/10 all day.

Shipping: 8/10 (Two shipping categories: Speed and Price)

Shipping Speed: 7/10

This is the only minor flaw associated with this site, but it may just be due to my geographic location (I live in PA and their warehouse is in MI). Shipping doesn't always occur same-day and the speed isn't the greatest in the world. If you order on a Monday I would anticipate it shipping out by Tuesday and delivery occurring by Friday or Saturday. Strongsupps.com and BB.com definitely has the advantage in this category, as shipping is always same-day and delivery takes no longer than 2 business days. However, this just means you have to plan accordingly and re-stock your products in a time-efficient manner, under the assumption that you will be receiving your product in 3 or 4 days. Not THAT big of a deal and will NOT stop me from continuing to buy all of my hardcore goodies from them.

Shipping Price: 9/10

I have paid only $3.99 for shipping each time I purchased products from their site. StrongSupps has amazing shipping speeds but their prices are outrageous anymore at $9.99!! BB.com is around $6. Shipping prices are fair considering the speed.

Overall: 10 + 10 + 10 + 8 = 38/40 which is a 95% or 9.5/10. I give this site an A due their OUTSTANDING prices, courteous customer service and awesome selection. If they improved their shipping speeds I would absolutely rate them a 100% A +. I would recommend this site for sure.

February 21, 2014

This is my 1st retailer review ..
I found this site right after they 1st opened up the site aprt from their amazon and ebay sales. Ive ordered from them twice both times went about the same so ill summarize both in each section.

Selection 8
Pretty good selection, not great but ok. Somewhere in between Illpumpyouup and lockout if that helps. Lots of options for ProHormones.

Prices 9
Most of their prices are the lowest you can find and to add to that the shipping is usually pretty low as well(free over $200)

Service 9
Both of my orders had a problem with them, but i got a response email almost immediately and they corrected the problem fairly quickly. Although they did nothing to make up for it.

Here were the problems 1st order had a jug of protein that exploded, which i realize could have been due to mishandling by shipping company. This wasnt a big deal as they sent another out immediately. 2nd order i ordered some dermacrine for a PH cycle i had about 2 weeks left of PH and 5 days left of dermacrine on a monday i placed my order because it never takes more than 3 days to get to me. Got my package and it had Formasurge and another product in it i didnt order. The guy told me another guy with my same name and address had ordered from them and that was his order to ship it back to them and they would then send mine out. This was all on a thursday so i wouldnt be expecting my dermacrine till the following week late in the week. Finally got them to ship it out that day but took a lot of hassle.

Overall- they have some great prices but i will just deal with the ones ive never had problems with from now on 4-5$ isnt worth the hassle to me. Also their reps on facebook have frequently suggested PHs (stacked ones at that) to people with no experience and no mention of a SERM since "it isnt a real steroid" you just need OTC PCT.

January 24, 2013

This is hands down my new favorite place to purchase supplements. I've had a great experience purchasing my supplements from SizeUpSupplements and will continue to use them for all of my future supplement purchases.

Service 10/10 - This is where SizeUp truly stand out among the rest. The customer service is exceptional. Confirmation e-mails are sent to confirm the order, when the order has been processed, and when the order was shipped (including tracking information). Additionally, SizeUp has been very helpful to me when a product was out of stock and also when I had trouble completing my order. Their communication efforts were superior to all other supplement companies and you will get a response to your e-mails right away.

What I also thought was cool was how I was given some decent sample packets. For example I got a free 8 serving mini tub of Beta-Cret preworkout along with some other samples. This was pretty cool because I'm accustomed to receiving sample packets of products that no one clearly wants to use.

Shipping 10/10 - Extremely fast shipping and the shipping costs are minimal. Anything orders over $150 has free shipping which is great for large orders.

Selection 8/10 - Due to how new the company is the website doesn't offer the widest selection. However, it has all the necessary supplements that I use in my stack. More and more products seem to be added every week which is a sign of improvement.

Price 10/10 - Best prices I've seen so far for various products. Some of the products on the site are just dirt cheap and when they have the sale of the day product there is an even greater discount.

SizeUp has a code to enter in order to receive 10% of your purchase by typing in "sizeup10" and this has been active for as long as I've used the website.

I'd have to say that my orders from SizeUp have absolutely saved me a decent amount of money.

Overall I give this a 10/10 - Why? Well the website offers everything that I use personally for supplements and has the best prices and fastest shipping I've ever experienced while shopping online for my sups.

May 4, 2013

Alright SR time for another retailer review. I really really like Size Up supplements!

Service: 10/10 These guys have awesome customer service they get all the update emails out to you in a very timely manner. They also reach out to you if theres any kind of issues with your order. If theres any kind of problems they work quickly to get it resolved.

Shipping: 10/10 Quite possibly the best shipping I've ever gotten from a online supplement retailer. My order shipped out the same day and arrived at my door 2 days after. It also helps that they are located in Michigan and I live in Indiana. Also they give free shipping on orders over 150.

Selection: 8/10 They are a growing company so they don't carry a ton of different brands but they have alot of the big name supplements you would ever want to look for and even some you haven't thought of looking for, and they are even starting to pick up different lines of PH's. They are constantly growing the products they stock, I've used them for the last 3 months and new things are constantly popping onto their site.

Pricing:10/10 Their prices are GREAT. on just about every product on their site they beat any other retailer on price. I have about 4 other sites I use for online supp buying and I always check size up first for prices, they dont run a ton of sales but they do have a 'deal of the day' which looks to be a price on that product until the run out of stock. But their every day prices beat other companies sales.

Overall 10/10 If you havent already, check this place out. This is definitely one of my favorites and I really feel good ordering from them.

July 22, 2013

As depressing as it is, I currently ran out of creatine, protein and preworkout all at once. Such a sad time, and on a limited budget I wanted to get quality products for a good price. Falling back on the reliable supplementreviews.com I started my search for a new stack. As I looked at products and prices I continued to see sizeupsupplement.com with low prices, so I looked up their site and started browsing and ended up buying Noxipro-45 servings, Iso-100-81 servings and ON micronized creatine-114 servings for a little over 110 dollars with tax on Friday at 10pm. The day later I received a confirmation email and today my package had arrived on Monday with my supplements and 360Cut BCAA and sleep formula samples along with a code for $5 off my next purchase. Very pleased with Sizeupsupplements.com and will definitely return.

October 16, 2013

I will keep this brief and short. I have used this site two times, mostly because they are the cheapest for Animal Test. But as my mother once told me when you settle for junk, you end up buying it twice.

I will rate this based on my two experiences.

Selection: The Selection is okay. Its not the greatest, but they do have the staple supplements that we all love.

Prices: This is probably the only place that this site shines on. The prices are cheap, cheaper then most other competitors.

Service: I will break Service down into two categories, Customer Service and Shipping.

Shipping: 2/10 - Horrible. The first time I ordered something it said 1-3 days USPS priority mail. I got it in 4 business days, one extra day not so bad. This time I ordered the same thing, I am waiting on my 8th business day, I have nothing yet. I actually have to run to the USPS sorting facility myself to try to find this package. It totally interrupted my 6 week cycle of Animal Test, because I still do not have it!!!

Customer Service: 5/10 - I emailed them asking on the update, or why its taking so long. Instead of them apologizing for the delay, they email me back with smart ass remarks, of things like well (you know Saturday and Sunday are not business days, and Monday was Columbus day).. Really ? really? I did not know this, until they told me...

Also they only offer USPS shipping, and as we all know USPS is HORRIBLE! because you never know where your package is, or if you're going to get it again.

Overall: 5/10 - If you don't mind waiting weeks to get one product, but saving a few bucks here and there, then yes this would be a good site to use, however, if you really want your product in the normal time frame, and you don't mind forking over a few extra bucks, steer clear and go elsewhere.

Ive learned my lesson, next time I am taking my business elsewhere.

January 22, 2016

I have been getting acclimated with the supplement world on and off for the last few years (~4) as I've gone through various workout programs like P90X, Crossfit, and Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to shred. For these programs I've stuck primarily with protein supplementation and have recently started a new food plan that involves heavy protein intake. I'm always looking for the best bang for my buck because I don't have a ton of money to be throwing haphazardly and while searching for good proteins with the best prices 3 years ago SR's pricing page showed SizeUp Supplements as having the best price on a protein product I liked. Quick side note, I found SR through BodyBuilding.com as I progressed through that same search for protein supplements.

Selection

As I've searched for products over the years I've found this to be the retailers only true "weakness". There is a large selection available for products in various categories, however, a lot of the top rated supplements from SR are missing from the catalog and it seems to be product category dependent. For example, none of the top 10 pre-workout stimulants are available however, most of the top whey proteins are. Improving this would improve the overall rating substantially.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

No complaints here. The homepage has a simple layout to choose the category of product right away without first choosing a menu on the top of the page. Once a product is found that you like the ordering process is very simple. Just select the product and follow the prompts through the checkout. You can create an account (like most sites I assume), to make the checkout process easier for any subsequent orders by saving certain information.

Prices

Overall I'd say that 2 out of 3 times I'd look for a protein supplement when SizeUp Supplements had it available they had the lowest price.

Shipping

Shipping has always been very fast. Usually the product ships the same night the order is placed or at least the shipment process has been started and their is a distribution center located in Michigan close to where I live so I usually received the products within 36hours, though sometimes it took up to 48hours from warehouse to my house. Definitely not anything to complain about.

Service

This is where this retailer really excels. Whenever I had a question or needed a recommendation I could email 1 of 3 accounts depending on my inquiry. The 3 contact emails are easily found on the "contact" page and usually I'd get a response within 12 hours depending on when I sent the email and a lot of times I'd receive the response in the evening.

Conclusion

In writing this review it's clear that SizeUp Supplements is a good overall company and their biggest strength is customer service. I will always recommend a look at this company for buying supplements because of that and the fact that most products are very fairly priced, if not the lowest price. However, an improvement in product selection would go a long way in improving the presence and reputation of SizeUp Supplements.