SameDaySupplements.com Reviews

Overall Score

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

FORUM TOPICS

October 23, 2011

I live internationally, in New Zealand, and have just received my fourth order from Same Day Supplements.

Shipping: I would have to rate the delivery times for this company very highly. I am on the other side of the world, but, with USPS Express, Same Day will post my order on the day of placement and I will receive it 6 days later. This has been consistent with all four orders I have placed.

Service: Have not had to deal with customer service as had no need for help. This speaks for itself.

Prices and Range: The prices seem relatively standard to me and the store offers decent specials regularly. Their range is also good, but would love for them to stock Noxipro!

Conclusion: Highly recommended, especially for international customers as I have had nothing but good experiences with this company.

Overall
Overall
9.5
  August 24, 2016

I am an MD student, international (non-us) , enthusiast of bodybuilding. I take few supplements and I tend to cram the net everyday to find them and learn more.
I found about SR from the net and by other websites recommendations.
What prompted me to review this retailer is because I have a feeling that it is not widely known vs other shops, while in the same time they give great service ! Cheap prices and awesome shipping.

I will be revewing also BB.com / Pescience main website / M&S / nutraplanet / myprotein main website / vitacost .

Selection

In short, I could find everything I needed regarding sports. They may still lack Olympus-labs, and new innovative brands like inspired nutra, but they got PES ! and kaged ! , ones of my few favorites for a great price !
I have checked most of products genuinity with the major manufacturer and all of them were genuine. I can assure you that they sell genuine stuff.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

8.5/10
They don't have the best platform, But it works and function very well ! At first the shop might look old designed but believe me they got a complicated and advanced script behind that site... Ordering might not be that easy, but it is very acceptable.
The site responds fast enough, and never went offline for me.

Prices

Sometimes I can't believe their prices, they offer really cheaper than every other retailer... When all other major retailers are selling X price ( and lowest possible you might see)... sameday will sell it X- 2$ :D , take for an example their pes select 55 servings is 47$, and you can scan the web to find another 10% or 5% discount code. This is very cheap ! and I can't find cheaper than this in ALL other retailers.
Other brands are priced great also like ON, kaged, hi-tech...

Shipping

9.99/10
I always ship using economy method. (DHL Parcel priority )
And If there is a shop who can send me a big protein tub and reach me within 10-11 days to my country, it is sameday :) even though with the economy method. I guess they use DHL parcel priority.
From US to my country, proteins + 4lbs shipping weight usually takes at least 2 weeks, sometimes a month or even more to reach me.
With sameday this is not the case, their method is not the cheapest available but it is surely fast, and tax free :)

The reason I didn't give 9.99 is because this method is not the cheapest, but it is still great. In case you are ordering protein this may cause you to find a cheaper overall priced option from other retailer, but they ship fast ! and in case you are buying small stuff, their shipping is about 4-5$ which is awesome specially knowing that you will receive it within 9-10 days.

Service

I have tried contacting them by mail 5 times sofar. Every time they responded within a day, and with a clear convincing answer. Other shops might answer you within seconds - minutes, this is why I gave them 9 and not 10. I haven't tried their phone option but I guess they answer faster than mail :)

Conclusion

9.5/10
I would highly recommend this great shop for any international customer like me ! I trust them ! And they sell great brands :)
It worths a daily check to see what are the deals available. And sign up for their mails.