ProSource Reviews

Overall Score

Ranks #14 of 44 (better than 70%) of all Retailers

0.0
  September 18, 2010

This was the only company I used for a few years,its not bad but I have found better ones since. The reason I quite using them is I received 1 tub of their brand of creatine called synthatrex and somehow it must have got moisture in it because it was 1 clump as hard as a rock instead of powder. I called them and told them about it and they said they could do nothing about it(no refund or replacement)So basically they lost my business for a $20 product.

April 11, 2011

ProSource.net – Online Supplement Retailer
I was turned onto ProSource by a friend and was impressed by their prices and selection. So far I have been unable to find only 1 product, Optimum’s Thermo-Cuts.

Their prices beat most competition, most of the time. They also offer a free gift with orders similar to bodybuilding.com, yet with a fraction of the selection. Their website is also not as comprehensive as BB’s, but that really is inconsequential.

As far as customer service, I did send them an e-mail with some general questions that they never replied to.

BB advertises lowest shipping. Well I am deployed to Afghanistan and wanted to compare for myself. The shipping for an identical order was within a dollar of each other, in favor of ProSource actually. This is actually a testament to both sites however, as I tried to order some supps from amazon.com (their prices are actually very competitive too), just to find out they don’t ship supplements to APO addresses.

One annoyance, I ordered their catalog and somehow their name brand products are rated the most popular in almost every category. At least within the top 3 in every category… they are not fooling anybody.

Their backorders so far seem to come in quickly. If you request, they will e-mail you as soon as they do. I will continue to use ProSource most of the time, until I re-deploy to the states at which time I will look at Amazon again.

9.1
9.4
  July 7, 2016

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
I have purchased from many online retailers over the years, and this is by far one of my favorites. I stumbled on to their site after researching a product they sell (NytroWhey Elite) manufactured for them exclusively by Glanbia.

Actually, my first review was on this product.

I have placed at least five orders up to this point and have never had an issue with service, shipping, back-orders, or damaged product.

Selection

Like most retailers, they offer just about everything in all categories. I mainly purchase their private label products, but have ordered a few name brand products such as a popular Casein protein.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

Website is easy to navigate. You may search by category, manufacturer, or new products. Setting up a free account is simple an easy. Saves time on your next purchase, and maintains a history of your past orders.

Prices

For me and what I order, the pricing is more than competitive. I typically order the same handful of products bi-monthly and the pricing has not fluctuated and remains consistent. I have found their pricing to be equal or less than other online retailers, and my local retailers.

Shipping

Typically, I receive my order within about 3 business days. I receive updated emails about the status of the order with a tracking number once the order has been fulfilled and has left their warehouse. Shipping prices are fair, and I do not feel as if there has been a gimmick for them to make a little extra on the shipping, versus just wanting to sell product. Other retailers will charge an excessive amounts on the backside so they may advertise low pricing on their products.

Service

I have been pleased with the services received. I have yet to have to resolve an issue, but I always have received my products in good standings, a nice little packing slip, and an updated catalog that I can keep on hand if needed. On every one of my orders, which are typically $60 to $100, the company will throw in a free shaker bottle w/ their logo. Normally, it does not have the mixing ball included but it is a nice gesture for your order. Always nice to have an extra with three individuals in my household using them all the time.

Conclusion

Overall, this has been my favorite retailer to order thru. I get the products, pricing, and value that I want. Up to this point I have had no issues and assume that if I did, they would be rectified immediately. I would encourage you to give Prosource an opportunity if you are looking for a new option and satisfying experience.

December 12, 2010

ive made a couple of orders from them and they came really quick with no problems so far. great prices, they have a "deal of the month" and a "deal of the day" section that is pretty cool with some great prices. just like most places u get some free give aways with a purchase of a certin amount spent.

one reason id choose this site over bb.com is there selection is HUGE, they have some products from companys as soon as there available on the companys site and some products that arent seen on other sites. plus they have the products from some small companys that most sites wont carry.

i will be shopping here for awhile.

April 13, 2011

First of all I hav only ordered from Prosource and maybe two more companies so I'm not comparing them to anybody
i've beeen ordering from Prosource for about 8 years now
and I cand honestly say I hav no kind of problems
they always send my stuff always take the right money out
always send it when they say they would!! They hav a huge
amount if supplements to choose from .. Only
downfall they got is they don't sell prohormones
just test boosters I guess they don't want to get
a bad rep or something but that's cool with me I just go somewhere
elese to get those !!! But if u want anything elese they got it'
I heard from Prosource out a muscle book !! I plan on trying to order from bb and I'll pump u up soon to see how they do !! I give prosoucre a 9 overall !!!

November 28, 2011

I have ordered from Prosource many times. They have a good
selection including Vectron protein that my wife likes & I use
sometimes. I haven't had any problems with my orders.
I live in PA and the flat rate shipping is $5.95 & usually arrives
in a couple of days. If you spend $200 then shipping is free.
Prices are not always the best but they do have deals of the day,
month, and other sales. If you spend $75 you get a gift such as
a shaker cup. Also with any order you get free samples such as
bite size supreme protein bars & 1 serving of 1MR.
I recommend trying Prosource and give them a 9 overall.

0.0
  January 14, 2013

I just got off the phone with these people and every person I talked to was rude and extremely short with me. I was unable to order from them because I am attending an out of state school and they wouldn't allow me to to have a different address for the "ship to" portion. I suggest that if you have a different address don't even bother ordering form them. Great selection of products just really bad service and policies.