Nutrition Zone Reviews

Selection
Prices
Prices
  June 13, 2011

I ordered from these guys back in november as i'm from new york i don't have a nutrition zone anywhere near me and a couple of their products impressed me. I had wanted to try torque and Enormass but i only had money for one and i bought the pre workout. When i bought it i got the receipt and waited for tracking information or them to tell me it shipped. Never received any of that even though i was charged. I emailed them twice to ask what was going on and wasn't emailed back fearing that i was ripped off. Needless to say i received my product about 2 and a half weeks later. I opened my pre workout torque and found that most of it was frozen in a ball. I was upset with this and figured even if i would email back i wouldn't get an answer so i only had about half my product to use. At least i still felt something from it but would have liked to have a full container.

Other than my disappointment with their service the prices were pretty good before they discontinued their online store. I really liked their body fuel(now named bodyfuse products which caught my interest as i heard good things about their weight gainer enormass, pre workout torque, and superset a carnosine blend.

If you have a nutrition zone near you i would suggest checking it out in store because their service wasn't great but they have some products that fly under the radar.