Nutrition Arsenal Reviews

Overall Score

Ranks #25 of 30 (better than 17%) of all Retailers

ARTICLES

Overall
Overall
1.0
1.0
2.0
  November 30, 2011

i was looking for a website that was selling Lecheek Nutrition products, i came across this website on the "new:top supplement deals" section of SR". they were having a Black Friday sale so i decided to order from here.

Selection: never limited i must say, probably the worst i've seen from any website. it seems as though they're directed more towards PHs(etc), if that's your thing then cool(not mine personally) you're gonna find what you're looking for. i found it extremely odd that they didn't sell ANY protein supplements, that's something basic that the majority of people take from beginners to experienced people in the fitness/supplement world. also browsing through their website it also appeared that they were limited in the flavors that had in some of the products the were selling.

Prices: it was Black Friday so i got Lecheek Speed Extreme Ultra Concentrate(80 servings) and Opti-Men(30 servings) plus a free Lecheek T Shirt(which was actually nice) for around $46 shipping included. decent deal, but of course Black Friday only comes around once a year so you're not going to get the same deal every time you order. outside of that their prices weren't anything special, BB.com and Allstarhealth.com still have them beat IMO.

Service: i ordered around thanksgiving so it took me a little longer to get my package, now this isn't their fault, but the service still sucked. the main problem i had was i was charged TWICE for an order i only placed ONCE. i woke up to my bank account being short another $46, i'm not rich, but if you double charge me of course i'm going to be ***ed. so to get my funds back i had to play e mail tag between them and my bank multiple times. Nutrition Arsenal at first claimed they were 100% sure they didn't charge me(my bank statement said other wise) and if anything did happen it was my banks fault.

well eventually it was proven to be Nutrition Arsenals fault and they had to fax my bank a bunch of info to get my money back. i had one small issue with BB.com once, nothing close to this(doesn't keep from still ordering from them) they were quick, friendly and even sent me two free ON Glutamine bottles no questions asked. Nutrition Arsenal, i never received a "sorry" e mail, no compensation for all the BS and i also thought it was pretty shady there was no phone number to contact the business.

Overall: honestly this was the worst website i've ever ordered from all around, the first and last time i'll order from them.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  September 19, 2011

Regardless of this sites prices, they are by far the WORST online retailer I've come across in the last 6 years. I made a large order that was stated in stock, then 2 weeks go by with no package or email. I finally emailed the company and they told me they were out of stock but didn't feel the need to refund me (took money from my account immediately) or send an email saying what the deal was

TERRIBLE customer service as well, expect to wait 2-3 days before receiving a 6 word response. AVOID NUTRITION ARSENAL!

September 28, 2011

I'm not sure what happened to the previous reviewer, but I have never had an experience remotely like that with the folks over at Nutrition Arsenal. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and have made several orders in the past few months from this company and I usually order in the late evening here and I'm 8.5 hours ahead of EST so it's usually around noon back in the states and every single time I have ordered it has shipped out the same day and only taken 6-7 days to get here which is remarkable given the remoteness of my location. If you are currently deployed and have an APO/FPO address...whether you are in the military or are some type of government contractor...you need to check these guys out because they offer free shipping to all APO/FPO addresses. This cuts down on a lot of large shipping expenses and as I said before, they ship fast.

Service (10/10) - Excellent customer service, email updates throughout the process from ordering to shipping. They've also thrown in a free sample in every order I've made.

Selection (8/10) - They have a pretty wide variety but didn't always have what I was looking for so I was forced to try a couple other sites to round out my supplement stash.

Prices (9/10) - Their prices are among the best I've seen online for a lot of products and they have rotating deals and a clearance section. If you're not at an APO/FPO address I think their shipping is still pretty cheap regardless.

Overall (9/10) - Great company in my experience, love that they look out for service members, nice to get free samples with my orders to broaden my horizons and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new retailer.

October 14, 2011

was referred to this site by a friend... was alittle skeptical based off the one negative review below, but overall was awesome.

service: gave a 10, they sent me an email once it took the money and send two emails after, one stating it was shipped, second one was a link for usps tracking. took 4 days to get to my house, halfway across the country.

selection: granted i knew what i was going to get already, they had the widest selection thought. i had to look over every product again because there was more on this site then a lot of others, based on what i was trying to find. if you order a p/h, not only do they recommend a pct and an on cycle support, but they also list good ones to consider as well.

prices: i didnt give it a 10/10 only because they did remove some of their normal deals on some of the products and prices went up for a few others. although the prices that went up, were still by far cheaper then competitors.

overall: i orderred my stuff on saturday evening, had it at my front door by thursday afternoon. shipping was inexpensive, however based on previous reviews, idk if i would recommend paying extra for expedited handling. i got my package quick, but it was just as quick as the others. save yourself the 8 bucks. i would definetly recommend this site to anyone and already have recommended it to others. i'd give them two thumbs up :)

August 3, 2011

I purchased a moderate sized order from Nutrition Arsenal based off of some user comments here about what website ships fastest to an APO.

Selection:
The selection at Nutrition Arsenal is excellent. There is a diverse selection of major brands and some smaller offerings in all of the major categories. It offers some products that major chains (GNC, Bodybuilding.com) do not (such as Prohormones).

Website layout/ease of use:
This is a really easy site to navigate. Brands are on the left, categories are on the right. You can search, and you can use the product finder. It is easy to find the product you are looking for in just a few clicks.

Price:
Price was competitive with everything I found. MusclePharm Shred Matrix was priced $6 cheaper, and Animal Stak was $2 cheaper than the prices found on Bodybuilding.com. The only source cheaper I found online for the majority of items is on Amazon.com, but you pay more for individual shipping and get your items in multiple boxes from Amazon.

Shipping:
I picked Nutrition Arsenal mainly because they offer free APO shipping. That's awesome. I was recently turned off of Bodybuilding.com because they started charging extra for APO shipping. Nutrition Arsenal goes the opposite direction and sends it for free. I got a confirmation email right after ordering, and a notification email shortly after that telling me my order had already shipped. Easily within 24 hours my products were on the way. I got the package in about 5 days, which is as fast as anything I've ever gotten to this APO. I was quite surprised at how fast it shipped.

Overall:
I had a great experience with this website supplier, and I would highly recommend them to anyone, but especially to those ordering from an APO. They didn't include a ton of extra goodies, but there was a packet or two of a promotional sample. This site really impressed me in every aspect, I will definitely order from them again in the future.

July 14, 2011

I've honestly not found a better retailer for their selection and prices. Besides the awesome service and fast shipping, I must say my favorite thing about this site is the little surprises... For example, my most recent order came with a sweet sample. Also, if you check the site frequently, you might get lucky enough to find some of those "hard to find" supps that are often sold out on most sites.

January 8, 2012

This is my favorite supplement company, and I've tried out quite a few.

I have been ordering supplements from them for over 3 years, and have had no problem with my order.

I order from them because of the wide selection of supplements (including pro-hormones), prices, turn around time from placing the order to arrival (usually around 2-3 days), and the low price for shipping ($5.95 flat rate - no charge if order is > $150).

Recently (December 2011), my order was lost by the U.S. Post Office. This was no fault of Nutition Arsenal, but a screw-up of the post office. I had paid almost $150 for these supplements and was upset over having to replace the order. After numerous conversions with postal employees, I was finally told (by the post master), that my order was either lost or stolen, and since it wasn't insured they done helping me.

I e-mailed Nutrition Arsenal, told them about my loss, and after checking into my situation, told me they would re-send my order "free of charge. This is GREAT customer service!

April 1, 2012

I use Nutrition Arsenal when im looking to add a pro hormone to my workouts. The selection of pro hormones is excellent. They have just about every product from all brands as well. The prices are pretty good as well. I have noticed the prices fluctuate up or down a few dollars from time to time which is a little odd but i guess they price their products depending on availability. You can get great prices but you might have to wait or shop somewhere else if you wanted to reorder the same product at the same price on occasion. The service i do have to give them a 10 because the shipping is $5.95 no matter how much you buy unless your total exceeds $150 then your shipping is free. Also i had an issue once with an order where i did not receive 1 of the products i had ordered. I did send them email alerting them of the situation. I ordered around Christmas time so i knew there was a possibility a mistake could have been made. I received an email back from them the day later saying that the issue was being looked into. I thought at that point i would not get what i had paid for but i was wrong. I received an email shortly after saying they had repackaged my original order and weighed it to determine if they had made a mistake and i was told they had made a mistake and did not send the product i was missing. The same email contained shipping info of the product i was missing and they had it shipped the same day. I received the product along with quite a few samples of other products for free in about 3 days. I was very pleased with the outcome of the mistake and i have ordered since,will continue to order from them and would recommend the site to anyone.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  April 20, 2012

They say they're office hours are 9am to 9pm. Can never get a hold of them. Email takes two days to answer. I have ordered before and was very happy. Now all of a sudden my order needs verification before it can be processed, yet my money has been taken from my account?! Can't get a hold of anyone and they hang up when you call?! Sorry, give me my money back and fire your customer service, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!!!!!

April 24, 2012

Selection: They offer a huge range of prohormones , even those hard to find ones everyone talks about , PCTs , pre and post workout supplements , creatine , and almost everything else you need. Except protein , oddly enough you wont find any other then the one NovusLife Helix, 2lber here.

Prices: Most of the items are at a close comparison with other competitors. They do have a sales and promo selection that has good deals , but i rarely ever got a promo code or coupon code from them. The pro-hormones vary in price due to availability,not too expensive for the working man.

Shipping: With a 5.95 flat rate shipping , and free shipping for ABO & FBO and orders over 150 i really cant complain. Every order i placed i have received in exactly 3 days from ordering , which is pretty fast in my book.

Service: I didnt have any problems with any order i placed with them. I did have a few questions but instead of calling i contacted via Facebook and got a timely reply.

Payments: All major credit and debit cards , and money orders. As much as i feel safer paying with Paypal this site didnt offer it on my last purchase.

Problems: Clicking on an item only to see a " currently out of stock icon" . It gets irritating

If it's a pro-hormone,PCT,Test-booster,or pre workout your looking for then i'd highly recommend checking this site out. Overall NutritionAresenal you get a 8 out of 10 from me