NutraPlanet Reviews

ARTICLES

August 7, 2013

Hey guys!

============Purchase Summary==============
Today I am going to do my first review of a retailer. I recently made a 70$ purchase from Nutraplanet. Here are the items I purchased:

1. ANS Performance bundle (Ritual, Dilate,samples)
2. Speed Bundle (Speed Extreme, NP DAA, NP Creatine Mono)
3. 500g NP creatine mono

============Selection 8.5/10=============

Whenever I am looking to research products, one of my first stops is Nutraplanet because of the selection. I would say that there are not very many retailers with a better selection. I like their "bulk" brand so far too. A lot of times Nutraplanet will have discontinued products for longer than most other retailers too.

==============Price 9/10==================

I LOVE the deals that Nutraplanet has from time to time. I made my purchase during their 4th of July sale. The Speed deal was only $21 plus change (unfortunately it was clumpy though). This is a great deal considering it is difficult find Speed for that price alone. The ANS deal was also a great one. $31 for Ritual, Dilate, and a 10 day supply of their fatburner. I usually don't spend money on N.O. boosters but I couldn't pass on this deal. Of course the 500g of creatine for $10 was a great price too.

==========Web Design/Layout 9/10=============

This is an extra section I wanted to throw into this review. I really like the layout of this retailer. Seems like some websites are hard to navigate for me, but that could just be me. Anyways I can always find what I am looking for and I like how the deals/coupons are always posted at the top of the page. Also, I like the descriptions that are posted for each product.

=============Services 8/10==============

I did actually have a run in with the service department. Like I said earlier, my Speed Extreme was clumpy :( I emailed them and 2 days later the emailed me to tell me they were sending me a new tub. Got it today and its still slightly clumpy but not nearly as bad. Although I can't blame the service department for the clumpyness.

============Overall 8/10===============

I really like Nutraplanet. I am not very experienced in making purchases online but anytime I want to look at prices and stuff, Nutraplanet is usually the first site I go too. Only negative I had was the clumpy speed. And this happened with my last tub so it might just be the product itself. I really wanted to give them a 9 overall but after thinking it out logically, 8 was more realistic.

August 21, 2013

One of the staple websites I go to all the time when I am in need of ordering more supplements or need to recommend a good site to order from.

Selection:
For selection this site is pretty good. I like that they are always trying to keep up to date on new products that come out. A lot of time they will have a new product before anyone else has gotten it yet. If there is a product I am looking for they pretty much always will have it and I never really have to worry weather they will have it or not. I like that if you need to get a few different products they will most likely have all of them so you don't have to go to other sites to get some of them. You will pretty much find everything your looking for because of their big selection of products they have.

Prices:
Most of the time they have some pretty good prices. I like that when they get new products in they will usually have some kind of introductory sale on that product and throw in some other goodies with it which makes it a really good deal. I like that they try to keep their prices low so your not breaking your bank account having to spend tons of money on supplements. I also like that they have one straight shipping price no matter how much your order weights or how much you order. They have a good clearance section and always have some really good prices on them when they mark stuff down.

Service:
Never really had any issues with their service. Everything I have ordered from them I have gotten with no problems at all to deal with. They are very good at getting your stuff shipped out right away so you don't have to wait forever to get your stuff. I like that when you order from them they are really good at hooking people up with a bunch of samples to try. There is a comment section on the order form just make sure you tell them on there to hook me up with samples and they are really good at doing so. If you have questions about products or with an order you made their group page on facebook is great to use because they are usually on there all the time and have been very helpful for me and a lot of other people I have seen on there.

Overall:
I rate this as one of the top supplement sites out there. This is one of the sites I always recommend to people that are looking for a good site to order supplements from that they can trust. They have a great website that is very easy to navigate on and are always keeping it looking new, fresh, and up to date.

February 17, 2013

Whats up SR.... Decided to give a retailer review since i do regularly order online, and most of my orders are done with Nutra planet!!! So i gotta give this review.

SELECTION(9)
When it come to shopping online i do look for various products because I like ordering a various products, i simply cannot stick to one brand! I love the fact they sell ALRI supplements since bodybuilding.com dont stock them any longer, But there are sizes of products they do not sell like 10lbs of protein for an example, and they dont have clothing brands. Its not such a big deal but incase i would want to order in bulk they wont have a 10lbs bag of protein of my choice. But other than that they do stock a huge variety of brands and products!

PRICES (10)
I love the fact that almost all their prices are competitively priced, but yes some of their products are a few dollars more expensive but its no major train smash. I LOVE their bogo deals which run often, even on brand new products like versa1, which i snapped up for $39.99 with some usplabs bulk goodies. And they do have some real awesome specials, especially when its special occasions like christmas, where i got a 5lb choc ultimate flurry for $29.99 talk about a great deal! But make sure you act fast, deals only last for a short while. And no theres no free samples or gifts, but the deals are so great you wont need one.

SERVICE (9)
Service is also great, and a huge bonus for me is that NutraPlanet also ship internationally! And shipping is usually takes 2-3 weeks, but when it arrives its well worth its wait. But at busier times shipping is slightly delayed but again its not such a train smash when it arrives i still am the first in the country to try out a new product or a product they dont sell which are A LOT!

OVERALL (9)
Overall this is an amazing online supplement store, the prices and deals are amazing, and their bogo deals are AWESOME! I just wish they had more of a variety with their product sizes and a few brands. And another huge positive is they ship all over the world! Thats why i will keep ordering from them! Because they are the best! If you havent ordered from them you are missing out ;)

FRIDGE

February 3, 2012

Shipping: 10/10
Can't complain here. It usually takes like 2 business days for me to receive my product. They always provide a tracking number and its dead on. Prices are comparable with everywhere else as well.

Service: 10/10
I have had one issue with them in the past. I had about a $110 order, and not only did they refund me my money, but they sent the order anyway because they realized they messed up and valued my business. Very prompt in responding whenever I have a question, and I was even given the direct line to the VP to call if I had any issues...can't beat that.

Prices: 9/10
They run some killer deals sometimes on bulk products. Very competitive.

Selection: 9/10
They have always had everything I ever needed.

Overall, I'll give them a 9.5/10. When they mess up, they more than make up for it. You can't ask of anything better in a retailer. I'll continue using them, as well as recommend them to anyone.

August 19, 2011

Hey everybody, this is my first website review and I felt I had to add to the already good reviews of this site on here because I've had such a great experience. I discovered Nutraplanet while reading a review on this site a few months ago and once I deployed to Afghanistan I was really looking for a reliable retailer to buy supplements from. Back home I usually go with Amazon if they have what I'm looking for because I get free two day shipping with my student pass to Amazon Prime. However, after arriving here, I found that Amazon couldn't ship a lot of supplements outside the US so i began my search and remembered Nutraplanet.

Service (10 out of 10): I sent off my first order in late June and received it in less than a week which is pretty fast shipping for just the regular rate and the fact that it has to go through so many different stops to get to me because I'm in a pretty remote location in the mountains. Since then I have placed close to a half dozen other orders and have received them all within that same week or less timeframe. I like that they send me short and concise email updates about the status of my order so I can keep track of everything when I've got more than one coming at once. I have had no issues with their service or shipping departments and have seen no unauthorized activity on the card I used to buy supplements on their site.

Selection (9 out of 10): Though I'm not really a subject matter expert on all the supplement stores out there, they seem to have a very wide variety of supplements and I would say in my experience they have had 90 to 95 percent of the supplements I have searched for, which I think is definitely an indicator of a pretty solid company and I even ordered some of their in house CLA to see how well their manufacturing is and will post a separate review of that in the coming months. In sum, they don't have everything, but then again who does?

Prices (9 out of 10): As I said in the selection review, I haven't bought from everyone, but I've been generally happy with their prices and haven't seen anything that made my jaw drop or was exorbitantly different from most other websites. I'm sure that you could find any one supplement cheaper somewhere else, but it seems to me that their prices average out to be among the best.

Overall (10 out of 10): I've been more than completely satisfied with all my purchases made through Nutraplanet and would definitely recommend them to anyone, especially if you are serving overseas or live outside the US. Their drop down menu seems to show that they ship to just about every country in the world and I know there are people from all over the globe on this site so I would highly recommend checking them out if you are having trouble getting supplements where you are. Also, I like that the site is fairly user friendly, especially in the checkout process as they will save your billing and shipping addresses with quicklinks as you go through if you are comfortable with that type of automation. So for anyone who has been let down by their online supplement store, I give Nutraplanet my strongest recommendation.

January 13, 2014

I have been shopping at Nutraplanet for several years now and have been very impressed with their selection, prices and speedy shipping. Recently however, I purchased a laundry list of products and was very excited to get started on my new stack. In addition, my wife and recently ran out of protein and added it to our list. My purchase went through; however, when I checked the tracking number on Nutraplanet’s website my order was “pending.” I ignored this for a few days and checked my order again. Still my order was “pending.” This frustrated me and I attempted to call Nutraplanet’s customer service. At this time my order was 5 to 6 days late. My wife and I had to purchase protein at a local store, which was not cheap.

This is where I give Nutraplanet a (9): One little thing drove me crazy! When I called the (1800#) on the website, and followed all the prompts, my phone would disconnect the call. You might be saying –maybe it was your phone- and I thought the same. So, I called from two other phones and the same thing happened every time. When I pushed #3 or #4 for customer service or sales, the call would disconnect. After trying this about 20 times, my wife told me to try pushing (0), which was not one of the options. This took me to a receptionist, not a customer service agent. I will say that the female who answered the phone was very helpful, and had great customer service, but was unable to help me with my order and told me to call back on Monday.

I will admit that I was done with Nutraplanet at this time and waited until Monday. When I called on Monday I spoke to a customer service rep, Nick, who was amazing. I was already a little flustered and knew that most companies blame the problem on the customer or on something that is “out of their control” (I have worked in retail for many years and know all the excuses).
Nick was great and he explained that my order has taken over 11 days due to the holidays and shipping issues. Before I could ask for compensation, Nick offered to reimburse my shipping. I felt that this was not enough and that 11 + days was unescapable (when I paid for the 2 to 3 day shipping).

Nick offered to credit my account for the cost of the protein I purchased. This was great, and I was not expecting the great customer service. Nick was professional and displayed great customer service. I also like that Nick did not blame me or some unknown reason on why they could not help me out. Instead, he explained the issues and offered me a credit. I truly feel that Nutraplanet respects their customers and works hard to keep them. Hopefully you get the same customer service that I did.

Even though my order is taking a long time, Nutraplanet made up for the delay.

Thank you for reading my little story – PXPXP.

August 30, 2012

Just recently made my first order/purchase from NP (usually always stick to my "go-to" sites, but they had a couple deals I couldn't pass up, so I gave it a whirl. Had no problems, paclage arrived on-time and perfectly in-tact. So, w/o going into a ton of depth I'll just say that I am very pleased with the transaction and will probably order from em again if they have stuff I want at the good prices I found it at. But yea I would def recommend, but like I said, I've only ordered this once, so, ya know...

2.0
  March 19, 2013

Nutraplanet was becoming one of my fav source since now.
I will explain why shortly

Prices:
Awesome deals, introduction prices of new products are a blast. You can save lot of money om here ! International ship prices are fair
Selection:
Wide range of products and many brands, also less mainstream. The real issue they often have products out of stock and takes sometimes too long to be back in stock
Service:
Just terrible! Several my emails were not answered at all. Asking when a product will be in stock again: they dont know, standard answer.
My last order 1 week on hold and not shipped, asking specific question , they dont even bothered read my emails. All i got was standard template answers.

Overall :
Well im honest, as far there are no order issues and orderin goes smooth, its an absolute blast and my nr 1.
BUT customer service was a huge let down, even a minor issue was a huge deal to solve.

April 19, 2013

Hey SR just wanted to throw in a review for my number 1 overall supp site.

Prices:10/10 this is the best thing about the site, they throw KILLER specials and intro sales, full line sales, and seasonal sales. There's times that you can get supps for 85% or more off retail!

Selection:9/10 They don't carry every single supplement brand out there like BB does but they carry a whole lot of the big names and a lot of smaller "no name" companies. And they have their own brand of supplements that they sell in bulk and are actually some pretty good products.

Service:10/10 So far I have experienced ZERO service issues. I get all the update emails and the tracking information. Always get a few samples, and if you like them on facebook and talk with them they will "hook you up" with some goodies

Overall 10/10 - I have not had any issues with this site that can be blamed on them. Some times when they have really big sales orders take an extra day or so to process but I personally feel its worth it for the savings. They have good customer service and better pricing and selection.
Like it said before this is my go to supplement source and I dont see it changing any time soon