Netrition Reviews

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

May 20, 2011

I have been shopping online for quite awhile now since GNC & Vitmain Shoppe are just way overpriced. I was using DPS Nutrition which is a very good company but then came across Netrition and noticed that the prices were alot cheaper for the products that I have been looking for. I have been using them for a few months now and am very satisfied. If you put in a order Mon-Thursday you will have your order the very next day. You cannot beat that....

August 7, 2012

Love ordering from Netrition because they are one of the most reliable companies I've ever ordered from--about 90% of the time I get my order the next day. There has never been a mistake with any of my orders (I've been using them for years) and the products listed are in-stock unless otherwise noted.

Just great service in general as well as a wide selection. The prices are not the lowest, but competitive enough and the excellent service, reliablility and rapid delivery compensates for paying a little extra. Also the shipping is a flat rate of $4.95. Which is lower than many places.

The only improvements I'd suggest are somewhat better pricing, better promotions and free shipping over a certain amount. Maybe a slightly wider selection.

When I need a product in a hurry I usually order it from netrition simply because they are so reliable.

I'd highly recommend this place.

March 15, 2014

I'll start by saying I love netrition.com. There is nothing better than flat rate $4.95 shipping, especially since I tend to order big things (like 5lb protein tubs, things packaged in glass bottles, etc.). I do have an advantage since I live in the same state, so if my order is in before Noon, I always get it the next day. Since I follow a low-carb diet, their product selection is amazing in this department. For the most part, their prices are comparable and sometimes lower than other sites, and the 5% discount on large orders (over $200) really helps when stocking up; in the end, I am paying less than I would have on other sites for the same stuff because the shipping fee is static and not based on weight. Although they have a 'no-return' policy on non-damaged items, they did make an exception for me when I purchased an item I could not stand the taste of, so I thought that was pretty cool of them. It would be nice if they had a rewards program, but I'll keep shopping on netrition.