Natural Body Inc. Reviews

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

ANNOUNCEMENTS
FORUM TOPICS

July 27, 2015

I've been in the game for 10 years or so, and had always been loyal to companies like BB.com and DPS. However, as I've started to try a few different product lines (Blackstone Labs and Species to name a few), I've found that some of the massive retailers come up a little short. I heard about Natural Body on instagram, through one of the various accounts run by the Baileys, and I'm glad I did!

The selection is good. Overall they had many things that I was hoping for, including some leftover stock of products that have since been discontinued, as well as brand new flavors of other products. They also sell products like Onward, which arent carried by most chain retailers.

Although very easy to order from, I think that their website could use a serious revamp. It's cumbersome to find things, and many of the products which are sold out aren't clearly labeled so. I'd love to see the UI increase a bit to make this a little easier, but overall if you know specifically what products you're looking for you shouldn't have any trouble, prices are reasonable, and shipping is pretty quick. That may because I'm not too far away (I'm in Jersey and they're based in NY), but I got my order in 2 days.

For me where they stood out was the service. Blackstone was running their summer promotion of Buy one get one free on Isolation Whey, and after a quick call they told me that they were honoring that pricing as well, and shipping for free so that it would be cheaper than buying right from Blackstone. Was more than happy to make this purchase.

I will definitely order from them again.

October 16, 2012

What made me select Natural Body Inc: I needed to find a company with lots of selection & competitive pricing. NB fit the bid. Located in in Ozone Park NY, I thought the shipping was fairly quick. (From: Ozone, NY To: Blaine, WA took 7 days) Also, their website I think was very user friendly.

Selection: I was very satisfied with the selection NB had to offer, every item I wanted they had. I liked the setup of their website so much, sometimes I would look up items on their website just by curiosity & sure enough they had it. Great Selection!

Price: For this order, the price was important but not as mush as the selection, If they had what I wanted I was ready to compromise on the price. You can judge for yourself - (Purus Labs, D-Pol, 90 Tablets: $33.99) - (Universal, Animal Stak, 21 pack - $32.99) - (Beast Sport Nutrition, Creature 300g $26.95) - (Universal, Animal Flex, 44 pak $24.99) - (Athletix, Licogenix, 120 Capsules $28.99) - (Driven Sports, Craze, 45 Serving $29.99)

Service: Here's the thing, when I did my order, I miss calculated. I ordered one D-Pol instead of two. I felt pretty embarrass but I knew I had to re-order to complete my stack. I called the 1-800 No. & to my surprise I got the owner right away. Usually it's a customer service representative that usually doesn't want to talk to you but in this case the owner was very helpful. He advise me to do an additional order of D-Pol & he would personally put the second order in the first order so only one box would be shipped out. (I thought to myself great!! only 1 shipping charge of $6.95. Or so I thought.

When I did the second order they charged me a 2nd time for the shipping. This time when I called customer service I got a clerk, unfortunately he wasn't as helpful, but he said he would forward my message to the owner. No one called me back. He never gave the message. I know this because I called back & the owner told me he never got the message BUT the owner remembered me & said, unfortunately he couldn't wave the shipping charges but what he could do is pack my order with samples & a t-shirt. He even asked me my size. For the record I'm a sucker for t-shirts & thought this was a good compromise.

Overall: Even though I felt there was a little bump on the road with this order which was actually my fault, I always felt reassured & treated with respect. This company has my full confidence. I would definitely re-order from Natural Body Inc. Even though I never got the t-shirt they gave me around $20+ worth of samples.