MuscleSurf Reviews

This retailer has been reported as discontinued.

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Overall
Overall
0.0
  April 10, 2012

I placed an order 22 March and it is now 11 April. I emailed customer service on 4 April to find out if my item was even shipped yet. I received a reply that she will have to contact the warehouse to find out. There has been no more emails since then. This is the worst website that I have ever had to deal with and would never deal with them again! I rated the prices a 7, but what's that worth if you receive it 3 months later or never.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  December 1, 2010

I wish I would have found this site prior to ordering from this company. I have ordered single items from musclesurf before with no problems. However, I placed a larger order ($105) and after a month I have not received it. Their customer service is an answering machine and they do not return calls or emails. I'm having to follow up with the BBB and hope to recover my money. How can this company still be in business?