Muscle and Strength Reviews

Overall Score

Ranks #6 of 44 (better than 88%) of all Retailers

DEALS (8)

September 21, 2013

I think it is about time I pay some respect to the folks over at Muscle and Strength.

I have made many, many purchases from these guys, and I have never ever been disappointed. The customer service here is probably one of the best customer service teams I have ever encountered. Specifically a fellow named 'Joey' who seems to be the one who helps me out with 90% of my calls to them.

Sure, recently they sent my (5) 30 serving tubs and (1) 14 serving tub of Pump Igniter by mistake, and in the same order they sent my TSN BCAA Hyperblend Energy instead of ANS Ritual (must have been a hectic Friday in the shipping department). BUT, Joey of course sent me the ANS Ritual I ordered originally, another tub of Pump Igniter and a bunch of samples as an extra sorry. So, really I got a free BCAA Hyperblend Energy, which is good because they did make a mistake.

All of the above happened very quickly, and was the only time I ever really had any major issues with my orders (and I have made lots). I live in Canada and all of the international orders have made it with no issues, even those containing some products that shouldn't of been allowed :). I never used to get hit with Customs Fees when they used USPS, but recently they switched to DHL and I now get customs fees 80% of the time (which is a flat $10 fee + the 13% tax on the value). Mind you shipping for heavy items is a lot less so it kinda balances out depending on what I am ordering.

The selection at Muscle and Strength is pretty darn good, but there are the odd products they don't carry which I wished they did. But hey, they can't stock everything.

Their prices are really good, and generally every product is a cheaper tag price than Bodybuilding.com, which makes there BOGOs even more appealing. Speaking of which, I pretty much do ALL of my shopping on the 'Deals and Coupons' section which is SUPER handy. One page to see all of the current BOGO offers and bundles, where other sites you have to hunt and peck.

See here:

That is a realllllly good feature. I LOVE that part of the website and wish more companies had their sales arranged that way.

The last thing which they recently changed which kinda sucks is their new sample system. Now you can pick your samples per order, but you only get 2 (like good ol bb.com). Where in the past you would just ring them up or email them requesting to get some samples added to your order and they would load you up with anywhere from 5 to 15 samples sometimes.

Overall though, I would say they are a serious competitor to Bodybuilding.com and more people should give them a try. They always have big sales on American holidays so check them out. They also offer you guys in the US 4.99 shipping flat rate sometimes for all orders. I just wish it wasn't a roll of the dice with customs for me, but that's what I get for living in Canada! :)

March 13, 2011

Everyone else is writing a review on Retailers, so i figured i would too. Let me start off by saying that i first heard about this site earlier this week by a member's thread about Animal Rage for 24 dollars. I placed this order for Animal Rage on tuesday around 12:30 p.m. The next day i got home around 3:30 p.m. and there was my rage sitting on my doorstep. I did not use any special shipping, just standard 5.99 shipping by fed-Ex. Thats pretty good IMO. Their selection is decent, it doesn't have as much as Bodybuilding.com, prosource, etc. but they do have some pretty good deals on stacks. Right now they are offering 2 Jack3d for $45. They also have a deal a day section that has some awesome deals much like WheyCheap.com. For anyone who hasn't heard of this store, definitely check it out.
Pros Cons
Builds muscle Heard about it from Cray.
Good values
Awesome shipping
Deal-a-day

March 24, 2015

I've made many purchases with them all of them arrived in good condition , some were missing (as it happens sometimes especially when they have discounts or holidays) but it was refunded immediately.

They have wide variety of items not as much as it should be -other retailers have more-, some items /brands are missing or out of stock but all in all you can manage it . And when you email them for recommendation for new products/brands they take it into consideration and I think those kind of retailers will stick around and grow in the near future.

Ease of Ordering

Very easy to select and to set the order no problems with MasterCard or Visa works fine , first time they'll ask you for a security number for the order you've made to assure that you are the owner of the CARD which is a good thing, it protects you and them at the same time .

Prices

They have some good deals like buy 1 get 1 most of the times , some prices are a little higher than others.

Shipping

Medium to fast shipping longest shipping period internationally (at least to my place) took 10 days at most , sometimes took 5 days which quite fast for international shipping . Freebees and samples are always loaded in the box.

Service

Excellent service they respond in matter of minutes . . . If you have any problem like missing or damaged item (because of the shipping) they don't even hesitate and refund you immediately no questions asked

Conclusion

Surely I would recommend this retailer I would have given them 10 for the service, the politeness and excellent product quality. But I gave 9 to be honest because not all items are available and some prices are a little higher than others . All in all , its safe , honest , and I assure that you in a good hands.

Overall
Overall
8.9
  August 7, 2015

What's up SR. Onder18 here with another retailer review. I'd like to do some more of these because I feel like reviews on where to buy your supplements are just as important as reviews on the supplements themselves. This time I'm gonna drop a review on Muscle and Strength. I learned about Muscle and Strength by reading retailer reviews here on SR and after ordering from them a few times and having a positive experience I think they are worthy of a positive review here on SR.

Selection

They have a pretty good selection of products that should satisfy most fitness nuts and weekend warriors alike. Most product categories that you look for should have a pretty good selection of products to fill most peoples needs.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

The layout and design of the website is nice looking and easy to navigate. There are many different articles posted often ranging from nutrition to training programs. In alot of ways the website reminds me of Bodybuilding.com, which I know was said in an earlier SR review of Muscle and Strength.

Prices

The prices on this site are definitely one of it's strong suits. They are very competitive with other retailers prices and often times one of the lowest. Their coupons and specials are usually very good and they have alot of buy one get one free deals.

Shipping

Their shipping is usually very quick. Most of the time I get my order in 2-3 days. Their warehouse is in South Carolina and I live in Georgia so I'm sure that plays a factor in me getting my order so quick.

Service

Their customer service is professional and prompt judging by my experiences with them. One time I ordered two Beast Creatures and I received one Beast Creature and one Beast Mode. I ended up keeping the Beast Mode and having my Creature mailed to me right away with various free samples of products. I've only called their customer service a couple times but I've always gotten an answer and they were always polite. If I had one gripe it would be that they don't really give out free samples. You can order some with your regular order but other than that you won't receive any unless maybe your order was messed up like mine was(at least that was the case for me, others peoples experiences might be different).

Conclusion

Overall I have been pleased with Muscle and Strength and I think most other people will be also. Their well laid out website, above average selection of products, and good customer and great prices should be enough to satisfy most customers. Keep in mind it's been a few months since I've ordered from them so keep that in mind when you're reading my review(although I do believe most of my information to be accurate).
So that's my review, I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful.

March 1, 2011

This is my 1st time buying from muscle and strength and they are awesome. i placed my order on friday 2/25 at 7:00pm and it was shipped out like 15-20 minutes later. not including the weekend i got it in like 2 business days via fed-ex. i placed my order by phone because i wanted to see if they can price match 2 items for me from 2 different sites (yes 2 sites) and they honored it. shipping would of been $5.95, but my order was over $99, therefore it was free. I was initially going to order from allstarhealth, but they only price match the total cart from 1 site (makes no sense to me...but they are a great company and i did give them a good review). selection wise M&S doesn't have as much as allstar or bb.com, but the popular and trendy items are available. Prices on their site is average (thats why i gave them 8), but hey they PRICE MATCH from multiple reliable sources so they do deserve a 10. the rep i spoke to on the phone is Joe and i want to thank him for hooking me up with 20 samples. SR members, this company is not cheap with samples (got pre/post/thermo/protein) unlike other companies i have shopped with. Bottom line M&S wants our business and strives for 100% customer satisfaction to ensure return customers and i HIGHLY recommend. I am a repeat for sure.

June 24, 2011

I would give 10's across but honestly I prefer ALLSTARHEALTH as my go to company, but I had a pretty good experience today with M&S on their Xtend 90ct sale. While I do not see their prices as the best out there they made up for it in service 100% and that is worth more than any best price IMO. This is my second order with them. My last order arrived in 2 business days and I expect this one will as well.

I placed the order online and only two flavors were available in the larger tub. I asked the opinion of the SR community and my boy bulldozer came back immediately responding allowing me to place my order immediately so I could get in on the one day deal.

Someone else posted that they must have restocked because other flavors were now available. I called to try to change my order to watermelon. The person on the phone told me it is definitely sold out and there was a glitch or something. I left my order "as is" for grape and asked if they could send samples. The man said I will have the stock guys hook you up and he thanked me for pointing out the glitch.

Bottom line is service #1 two thumbs up. I have never gotten that kind of service from my favorite as far as someone stopping what they were doing to help me.

September 13, 2011

I felt inclined to write a review for Muscle & Strength being that it was my first experience with them and I was very impressed.

Was browsing prices for 4 different products online and M & S had 3 coupon codes for 3 of the products I was interested in. The coupons (10%,15% and 20% respectively) made them cheaper than any other site.

Product Selection- 8/10

They had 3 of the 4 products I was looking for in stock. Not too bad, but the cheaper prices more than made up for it.

Value- 10/10

Found 3 different coupon codes on their site for all 3 items. This made them much cheaper than any other site I searched yesterday afternoon.

Shipping 10/10

I ordered these items at 3pm EST and paid 5.99 Reg Fed Ex Ground Shipping. Just received them at 229 PM EST the next day, today. Got these items in less than 24 hours!! Logistically, I am at an advantage, which I found out once the orders shipped. Their HQ is less than 2 hours south from me. But still impressive.

Would definitely recommend Muscle and Strength as an online retailer. Receiving their products in less than 24 hours is amazing and I will be browsing their site for value.

December 13, 2011

I just placed an order for the first time with them last Friday and got my stuff today. I had won a couple $10 off coupons to use on here for announcing a new product on.

I liked for the most part their selection but their prices could have been a little better. I know a few of the items I wanted to get I could get cheaper on another site. I called them and asked if they will match another site if there price is cheaper and they said in most cases yes. They were able to match two out of the three products I got which really helped and I got to use both of my $10 off coupons. I think I saved with the coupons around $30 or so dallors which
The guy I talked to was really nice and very helpfull. They threw in a shaker bottle with my order since it was over $75 and he said he would throw in a bunch of sample stuff to try. I got a few pre workouts, some protein, and fat burners.

I thought the overall shipping time was pretty good and got my stuff fairly quickly.

February 20, 2012

Overall, a very solid and reliable supplement retailer. I usually only use Muscle and Strength to order a specific brand of protein. I've never had issues with delayed or lost shipping.

Their prices are very competitive and sometimes the lowest for the specific supps I use. That's how I first came across their site.

Their customer service is first rate. One time the label on the supplement I ordered didn't match the label that was shown online. The supp company had recently changed their ingredients. I was disappointed b/c I ordered the supp, specifically for a key ingredient (Kre-Alkalyn as opposed to creatine mono). When I let M&S know, the owner or customer service rep responded very, very fast and was very courteous in his email. They ended up sending me a free bottle of Kre-Alkalyn along w/ a TON of samples of various types of supps to try.

Thus, I will probably be buying from them for awhile. Highly recommended.