Mass Nutrition Reviews

Overall Score

Ranks #30 of 44 (better than 33%) of all Retailers

FORUM TOPICS

March 14, 2011

I put in an order with mass nutrition about a 3 weeks ago. Bought 2 bottles of max out and one bottle of maximize by Iforce nutrition. When I received my order, the maximize was in TERRIBLE shape. The plastic by the lid was leaking white powder, the top of it was literally black with dust, and the container was banged up. In spite of all of this, I still used the product once just because I did not want to take the time to send it back. I opened up the container and the powder was very clumpy and almost moist. It was pretty obvious that the product had been frozen and thawed several times. I compare the texture to rocks and play sand, seriously. Anyways I used the product once and it made me very sick, as I actually threw up after my workout. The product was obviously bad, and I contacted the company to return it. On my SECOND e-mail, mass nutrition finally responded back saying that they take nothing back that is already open. What a joke!!! This is obviously their fault for their terrible storage of products, and theirs no way me as the consumer should take this. I actually contacted the BBB yesterday, and are waiting for a response. I dont care how cheap your products are, who cares when I get them and they look like they have been ran through a microwave for 10 minutes. Il never suggest anyone to this company, and they have lost a customer for life.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  March 25, 2010

Put in an order with mass nutrition about a 3 weeks ago. Bought 2 bottles of max out and one bottle of maximize by Iforce nutrition. When I received my order, the maximize was in TERRIBLE shape. The plastic by the lid was leaking white powder, the top of it was literally black with dust, and the container was banged up. In spite of all of this, I still used the product once just because I did not want to take the time to send it back. I opened up the container and the powder was very clumpy and almost moist. It was pretty obvious that the product had been frozen and thawed several times. I compare the texture to rocks and play sand, seriously. Anyways I used the product once and it made me very sick, as I actually threw up after my workout. The product was obviously bad, and I contacted the company to return it. On my SECOND e-mail, mass nutrition finally responded back saying that they take nothing back that is already open. What a joke!!! This is obviously their fault for their terrible storage of products, and theirs no way me as the consumer should take this. I actually contacted the BBB yesterday, and are waiting for a response. I dont care how cheap your products are, who cares when I get them and they look like they have been ran through a microwave for 10 minutes. Il never suggest anyone to this company, and they have lost a customer for life.

Overall
Overall
0.0
3.0
  February 29, 2012

I placed an online order around Feb 12th to be sent to my sister in Notre Dame IN. I contacted Mass Nutrition via their "Customer support email address" to update the "Billing address" which was incorrect, and the shipping address should have been my sisters. They respond back stating they've updated the info and the shipment was on its way.

I received another email with the Tracking number which is going to my address not my sisters! I emailed Mass Nutrition, telling them that they messed up the shipping address which was my address and it should have been sent to Indiana! They told me that "I need to call UPS and have them rerouting the package." When I tried that, UPS sent me back to this incompetent "customer support" company. I sent several emails telling them my concern, and they persisted it was my mistake, and they could do nothing about it. When if it was my mistake it would have been to the incorrect shipping address which would have been an alternate address, not my home address with my sisters name on it!

I talked to 2 "customer service reps on their order line." One was supposed to call me back after a 5 hour wait, and never did. The second customer service representative took the time to research the complaint but still could never do the simple thing which was to contact UPS and have them pick up the package and have it reshipped to my sisters. The answer Chris gave me was "because it wasn't our error, it would cost us too much money to have it picked up from UPS, and shipped to my sister!" What a mess! I got off the phone so upset and couldn’t have felt worse or ignored due to a mistake on their part, not mine.

Don't order from this company unless you want shipping issues. I wanted to do business with this company, but if they can't get simple instructions right by just reading their emails carefully, about billing address versus shipping addresses, then I won't trust them to have my business or anyone of my friends. So don’t waste your time nor money with this company, unless you want to deal with an incompetent customer support team!

Overall
Overall
0.0
  April 7, 2009

Ok these guys do have good prices, I'll give them that... but their service is the WORST I've ever expericenced. I ordered some supplements that arrived in destroyed condition, and would not have been able to know that untill opening the containers. Nobody from customer service would repond to this despite numerous e-mails and calls, untill one day someone blandly told me that I won't get a refund. So the message I recieved was "yeah we sold you a defective product, but too bad because we're not going to give you a refund...". The product I ordered was VPX BCAA EX, and the bottome half of the pills where smashed into powder when I opened the bottle.

September 22, 2009

They have the "Best" prices online that you can get without coupons. Their shipping is fair but not great for he price. In the end, An order shipped by Massnutrition will cost you 8-10% less than competitors even with coupon codes on the competitors.
I did not have any experience with customer service so I cannot rate them accurately but I did like the order feedback and the shipment tracking.
One last thing is that MassNutrition when shipped via UPS does not require signatures for delivery which is nice because I am never home during the day.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  December 8, 2009

HAD A HORRIBLE EXPIRINCE THEY SENT ME OPENED BOTTLES CONTAINERS THAT WERE TAPED UP WITH SCOTCH TAPE AND WHEN I CALLED THEIR 1-800 IT SAID NO CUSTOMER SERVICE OVER THE PHONE THAT IT WAS ONLY FOR ORDERS IF U WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE U HAD TO EMAIL WELL I SENT PLENTY OF EMAILS AND NOTHING I CALLED THE PHONE WERE ITS FOR ORDERS AND THEY SAID TO SEND A EMAIL I TOLD THEM NOBODY RESPONDS TO ME AFTER 2 WEEKS THEY TO KEEP ON EMAILING I TOLD THEM U KNOW WHAT FORGET IT ILL TAKE MY BUSINEES ELSE WERE

August 19, 2010

Great place to get your supplements, I have used Mass Nutrition since I have been working out. They have great prices and the selection is outrageous. I live in Florida and they operate out of Miami, every time I order ANYTHING it will arrive within 1-2 days via standard shipping! Customer Service is great when items are back ordered, they will contact you and make you aware. I love this place and will continue to support them!

September 8, 2010

Just ordered a package through mass nutrition. They have, by FAR, the greatest prices out of any online supplement retailer I've looked at. I got jack3d for about $18.00. I had my order "rushed" the night before and it shipped immediately the next morning as promised. I will admit that it is kind of cheap to charge 3 dollars for this, seeing as how bb.com never fails to ship your order asap at no extra charge, but the cheap prices make it very worth the charge. Anyway, I got my package today and everything was in great condition - no damaged packaging, and my jack3d didn't have any discoloring or clumping. The one thing that bothered me was that I never got a shipping confirmation in my email so I was a little worried at first, but then I e-mailed them and asked if my package had been shipped and they responded very quickly. I highly recommend this website, largely due to its selection and amazing prices.

December 2, 2010

This was the only place I could get all of the items I desired together. I ordered $200 bucks worth of stuff to get free shipping. After reading other reviews I started freaking out thinking I had possibly made a bad choice. M.N. did not disappoint on delivery or service. They had quick responses to my emails asking about delivery and everything showed up in good condition and on time. Couldn't have asked for more.

1.0
  December 22, 2010

Buyer beware - I had ordered several times from Mass Nutrition without a problem. I took advantage of their free shipping offer and bought my favorite protein bars in bulk every several months. So this time I get down to the last few boxes of bars from last order, and the bars are bad - they literally have a fungus growing on them when you open the bars from the individual wraper. The bars were not expired, probably just a bad batch from the manufacturer. So first of all, their customer service you can only contact by e-mail, no phone line available to talk to anyone. They refused to take the bars back, referring me to the policy on the website, which states that you have to inform them within 24 hours of any problems with the order for them to accept a return. Was I supposed to open all the individual bars the first day I received them to discover if there was a problem???

The bottom line is if you get your products from them and they are in good shape you're OK, (which happened for me the first few times I ordered from them). But if there is a problem, they have such a restrictive return policy that you're going to be screwed - they seemed to have absolutely no concern about losing me as a customer, and they will probably treat you the same way.