Lucky Vitamin Reviews

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Only 6 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Overall
Overall
0.0
2.0
1.0
  July 17, 2012

I ordered 12 bottles of one supplement. Two days later I received a partial shipping notice. They shipped only 4 bottles and put 8 on back order. Note that nowhere during the check-out process they bothered informing me that the product I was ordering, in fact, was out-of-stock. It took them TWO days to do so. They never asked my confirmation for the partial shipment. I would have cancelled the whole order if I had known. I had limited time for shipment to arrive and any delay was unacceptable for me.
The customer service was not willing to correct their fault. I suggested that they shipped the remaining bottles by a courier or shipped to my new address, but received "NO" answer to both proposals. I escalated to the manager. While talking to me, the manager cancelled the remainder of the order WITHOUT asking my confirmation! Again, instead of proposing solutions, he said "NO" to all my my attempts to solve the problem THEY caused! On top of it, he had to figure out how to refund the shipping cost associated with the cancelled portion of the order.
The shipping charge is OUTRAGEOUS! While other companies (like iHerb) charge fixed price per order ($4 for USPS or $12 for FEDEX), LuckyVitamin "offsets" their "low" prices by ripping us off with inflated shipping charges.
The shipping is very slow: I already receved my order from other company, which I placed three days after this one, but LuckyVitamin's order has not arrived. The other company used the same shipping method.
Definitely, that was my first and last purchase from LuckyVitamin.

December 29, 2013

A bit surprised reading some of the past reviews. Maybe lucky has done a revamp of their operations since I've been ordering with them since I've never had any real problems with them and they usually have the lowest prices on some of my favorite things. The only complaint I've ever had is with regard to their auto-delivery program since you need to email the company in order to make modifications to items you have/want/removed from auto-delivery rather than do it directly on the website. It's led to a little confusion in the past. Otherwise, I think they've been great.

Overall
Overall
2.0
1.0
  February 3, 2010

Completed an order on a Sunday evening. Nine days later my order was confirmed via email. Eleven days later was informed that over half my order (18 of 35) is on back order.
Following placing the order, having not received any confirmation, spoke with four different representatives who could not even identify what been had ordered yet approximate when the order would be shipped. One representative returned my phone call as requested. Could not give me any additional information. Only provided validation of an "order number".
No emails responding to my own. None whatsoever till over a week later confirming my order having the incorrect order date nine days late. After I had inquired several times on the order's status, they could not even identify items purchased. Although, they certainly new how to bill my debit card immediately. The fifth representative I spoke with, I canceled all items back ordered.
There is nothing lucky about this company. In all my business transactions online I have never experienced the incompetence, ignorance and the incoherence exhibited as I have had with this vendor.
Their pricing is awfully appealing, though service and delivery of product is down right awful. They'll lure you in then bait and switch not the least bit concerned about answering your questions or delivering what they claim to have in stock.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  February 24, 2011

This company is also Gary's World of Wellness, and it is horrible. They will take money from a credit card for items not in stock, the customer service will then state the item will be shipped in a few days, weeks later they will insist it is on the way. I never got my entire order, I have not gotten my money back, and do not expect it at this point.

After 17 years of phone/online supplement ordering I have never been treated this way. I will never order from a company that allows backordered items to be purchased, if they do not have it then they should not be trying to sell it. The main company is 'What's the big Deal, Inc' and it consists of Lucky Vitamins and Gary's World of Wellness.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  January 4, 2012

I have used this company before with fairly satisfactory results, but, this time I was lied to 2 times about shipment dates and order composition. Twice was told shipment had been sent and it wasn't. Very bad customer service. Refused to cancel UPS shipment and refund money. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT give this company your credit or debit card number. There are more honest vitamin companies to deal with.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  March 9, 2012

Customer service simply doesn't exist.

Having a live chat feature which is never available is not customer service.

Having a callback form online and never returning calls is not customer service.

Having an email address for help and no providing any help your reply, days later, is not customer service.

Having an option to reach "corporate offices" and leaving a message on a machine that is never returned is not customer service.

And having a toll-free number where you wait on hold 15 minutes only to be hung up on is not customer service.

They suck beyond words. The couple of bucks you save you'll pay for hundreds of times over when you have a problem with an order or product.

Avoid them like the friggin plague.