iHerb Reviews

Overall Score

Overall
Overall
  August 23, 2016

I am an MD student, international (non-us) , enthusiast of bodybuilding. I take few supplements and I tend to cram the net everyday to find them and learn more.
I found about SR from the net and by other websites recommendations. What prompted me to review this retailer is because no one has ever reviewed it, and I have been buying from them for like 2-3 years, and I want to gain some points in SR :)
I will be revewing also BB.com / Pescience main website / M&S / samedaysupplements.com / nutraplanet / myprotein main website /vitacost .

Selection

iHerb would may be best regarded at first as vitamins / herbs shop. But it contains a huge selection of sports products.
It lacks some of my favorite brands like PES/Olympus-labs/Kaged but overall I am very satisfied with what they offer. And to mention that they are constantly adding new products as I have seen within 2-3 periods of shopping from them.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

They got very intuitive and easy platform, the website is fast, and the cart is amazing- it is very comfortable to remove and update products, no hassle at all while ordering. I sometimes complete an order within seconds.

Prices

At first you would see them as very expensive, each product they have costs a bit more than almost every other shop. But when you get the 10% pay back calculation in, you will see that their prices are very reasonable, specially for an international customer like me. They also have a weekly offer of several brands each week of 15-20% discount - this offer sometimes makes it the cheapest option for me as intl' customer to buy from US.

Shipping

9.9/10
Until before few weeks they used to ship to my country using FIMS (fedex intl' mail service), it usually took 8-14 days to reach me (freaking fast !) and it was very cheap (3-8$) !
Recently they switched to DHL global mail service, which is a bit slower buy even cheaper than FIMS. The reason I gave 9.9 and not 10 is the slow time of shipping with this new method. It costs between 2$-8$
They also research each countries tax limits and don't allow you to buy more than this limit so you won't be taxed :D

Service

It usually takes them few seconds to respond to me after I open the chat box with a question, their support is awesome even in weekends. they support 7 days a week, with very fast and customer oriented support. I once didn't receive an order and they refunded my immediately , another time I received a bottle with the ingredients not listed exactly as said in their website and they refunded immediately (the product contained an additional coloring that the manufacturer updated the formula without updating iHerb)

Conclusion

I would highly recommend this high quality shop for any international customer like me !
It worths a daily check to see what are the deals available.
I just wish they included more sports brands ! This is the only lacking thing I have with them.