Guaranteed Supplements Reviews

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Overall
Overall
0.0
  June 28, 2012

I ordered a bulk of products and it charged my account 3x. I called the customer service line and it was non respondent to any of my calls or voice mails over 4 days. I called the data encryption company that monitors the money transfer and the could not do anything about it. My bank seized the money back after a claim.
So if your going to buy from GUARANTEEDSUPPLEMENTS.COM you're going to have a bad time.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  April 12, 2013

There is a company called Guaranteed Supplements and I want to warn you - NEVER SHOP WITH THEM. I bought a product that was not good and called to let them know. Ray from "customer service" answered the call and informed me that he didn't care what my problem was and that I had to call the manufacturer. He then proceeded to insult me and stated that he refused to even consider a refund. I told him that I would stop the payment and he said he didn't care and that I was an idiot. I asked to speak with the owner and was told that his name was Nuna Biz which may or may not be the truth but that he never speaks with customers...he's to busy. I don't write these kinds of reviews unless the company was really horrible. The bottom line is - purchase something from this company at your own risk!