Get Ripped Nutrition Reviews

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Ranks #12 of 44 (better than 74%) of all Retailers

October 9, 2013

Alright guys, time for another retailer review, this one is for Get Ripped Nutrition - I had requested that they get added. Get ready for a wall of text! :) - Hey, I like to be thorough ;)

First off, they have extremely good customer service. There have been times where they have had on a free shipping promotion at a much lower cost (regular is a little high at >$300), but only offered to the USA. I unfortunately live in Canada, but I have made quite a few purchases from them. So there has now been two of these occasions, and both times they have helped me out in some way. I would post on their facebook status of the free shipping promotion, something along the lines of "What about us loyal Canadians? :(", and they would ask me to inbox them. Now rather then go over the entire story, basically what happened both times was that they created a CUSTOM discount code for me to use to get the free shipping (within a weight reason of course). I just put what I wanted in the cart, and whatever the shipping cost was they made a coupon like "FREESHIPTIM" worth that amount. Freaking amazing service.

Also, when speaking with their service team, we would send 15 or so emails back and forth within under 45 minutes. They answer very fast.

Onto the shipping side of things, their cost is reasonable for lighter loads, but as soon as I go too high the cost goes up for me somewhat quick being international. For you in the USA, the highest it goes to is $14.99 for over 41 pounds. On this note, I have never, ever got his with customs fees or taxes from them, big bonus :). The shipping is also very reliable.

Lastly on this topic, sometimes they have free shipping offered for the entire order with certain supplements or stacks, so that is good too.

Their prices are good, better than most prices on BB.com (what I like to generalize prices off of), but I can never find discount codes to use (which I love to) and they don't particularly have on a lot of BOGO's at the same time. Not a big deal, probably better for my wallet that way. Now they do sometimes offer a 5% or 10% off your whole order, but it is not overly frequent - mostly because their prices are already at least 10% or more below BB.com's anyways. They also have a "Daily Deals" section which is where the bulk of my purchases come from. Sometimes they have some killer deals on there. They are all listed here:

The only thing they lack a little is selection, which is given with a smaller retailer. Now don't get me wrong, they have a very good selection, plenty of retailers, but they sometimes are missing a product here and there with certain brands. Might not carry a certain flavour you want, but overall I think you could do pretty much most of your shopping here. Heck their service is so good I bet they would match other place's prices without a doubt if you asked them.

They will definitely remain amongst my top 5 places to buy, just unfortunately for me being an international customer, my heavy items will still come from elsewhere. If I had lived in the USA, they would get a lot more business from me.

Try them out sometime you won't regret it, watch those daily deals :)

7.1
  November 15, 2016

I'm 26 years old and am a competing powerlifter. I compete in a drug tested organization, so I have to be pretty careful about what supplements I can use generally, and more careful about what I can use on game day. I may not always be able to try out the most exotic supplement, but I look for what works and what I can afford, so hopefully my reviews are still of value

Selection

Their selection is pretty decent. I've never seen one store that's had absolutely everything I wanted, so there's always something that the store could have had. I tend to get more pre-workouts here and maybe some protein bars. I usually get protein powder elsewhere as there are other stores with more brands/flavors.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

The layout was a bit confusing to me at first. It would help if they took the items that are discontinued off the page as well as allowed you to search only for items that are actually in stock. Sometimes, I get excited to see that they have something, just to realize that it's out of stock (and I don't know if it will be back in stock) or worse, is discontinued.

Prices

The prices are pretty fair. You may find a store that has the same product $1-3 dollars cheaper, but I would say overall that the prices are pretty good. I've never seen an item in their store and gone, wow that's outrageous. They also have a lot of 10% off coupons, so that needs to be factored in.

One thing they do which is nice is they have a Deal of the Day where there are a list of supplements (pres, fatburners, whatever) that are on sale for a set amount of time, I think it's around 7-10 days, but if they don't sell enough, the product might be on the next deal of the day as well. Sometimes, those prices are a steal. They were selling the new Plasmajet for $26, when it was around $33 everywhere else.

Shipping

The shipping prices are pretty standard. If I do USPS it's around $6-8. They have several options, so you can choose between cheapest option and fastest option (or whichever carrier you trust more). I think you can get free shipping if you buy $200 worth of product (US Only), but I don't buy that many supplements at a time. I usually get my orders in 2-3 days which is pretty good in my opinion.

Service

Their service is pretty good. When I placed my first order there, I didn't realize they were doing 10% off for the month. I contacted them later that day, and they gave me a gift card for the amount I would have saved if I had used the coupon. I also had trouble tracking that order, but that could have been the carrier's fault. My subsequent orders all went through without a hitch.

Conclusion

This store is definitely worth checking out when you're looking to place an order. It's one of the 3 or 4 stores that I'll check before I purchase anything, and