FitRX Reviews

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Ranks #11 of 44 (better than 77%) of all Retailers

January 13, 2011

This is my go-to retailer. Their prices are competitive, if not the best available on the web. They have a flat rate for shipping, and you get free shipping on any order over $200, which for me is quite often. They are also good about including samples with your orders and the goodies they have when you order over a specific amount are nice.

I love the twinpacks they sell, you save even more off of their already low prices. They usually have some good promotional deals going on too, I always check them out before I check anywhere else out. Every order I have placed with them has been while I have been deployed overseas, and every package gets here in a 7-8 day period, which is exceptional for being out here. I highly recommend fitrx.com, and will continue to be a customer of theirs.

February 10, 2012

I have used FitRx many times in the last few years. It is one of my go-to places.

Shipping: 10/10
Always receive my order within a two or three business days upon submitting my order. Very reliable, and send tracking info.

Service: 10/10
Never had a problem with them, as orders have always been correct and delivered on time.

Selection: 8/10
Only thing I see wrong with this site is the selection seems to be limited. However, most of the time I find everything I need.

Price: 9/10
Prices are comparable with everywhere else. Always competitive prices, and sometimes can catch free shipping.

Overall, I definitely recommend FitRx as they have always delivered, and have good prices. If you are looking for a reliable place to order supps at a good price, this would be a good place to start!

April 12, 2010

Fitrx has a pretty good selection with a lot of freebies with specific purchases. The prices are pretty competitive and if you sign up for e-mails they send some great deals. Usually free shipping on a specific company and deals that are 2 for a good discounted price. Shipping was a little slow but no real big deal and they sent tracking numbers with my orders so I knew what was going on. Just placed another order and will keep an eye on them in the future for good deals.