eBay Reviews

Overall Score

Overall
Overall
  August 20, 2015

(Background info on yourself, your supplement buying experience, how you found this retailer and how you discovered SR)
I'm a twenty-five year old guy who has been resistance training and involved in sports and exercise for a long time. I found out about SR through a coworker at a fitness center back in 2009. I've honestly only ordered supplements online a couple times but ebay is one of the retailers I have used. I usually just buy them at a local health store.

Selection

Selection is great on ebay for just about anything supplements included. Ebay is a huge online retailer and chances are there is someone out there selling the supplement you are looking for.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

Layout is nice you can order the products for cheapest price,best match, etc. Of course you can type the product in the search bar. It is very simple to order> You can either bid on the item or buy it now. Then you just have to enter in your shipping information. I had no problems!It even sends you an email that has a link where you can track the shipping progress!

Prices

Prices are good. Like I said earlier this is a huge retailer, someone somewhere is selling your supplement for cheap. Cheaper than most health stores.

Shipping

No problems here. Product was maybe a day late but this is because my landlord was on vacation so the postal services were delayed.

Service

I didn't really need service. But the website informs you of exactly what to do.

Conclusion

Great retailer that is highly trusted. Just look at the seller's profile before you buy to make sure their feedback rating is high.