Discount Supplements Reviews

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Ranks #18 of 44 (better than 60%) of all Retailers

March 9, 2011

I was seraching on the retailers part of this site.. and i found this ionline supplement store. I went on.. checked it out.. and WOW they had some dirt cheap prices.

SELECTION (8.5 out of 10)
Definately way better than what your going to find at a local supplement store that is for sure. They carry virtually all of the main brands.. universal, ON, gaspari, bsn etc. and they do have ssome of the lesser known brands also. They do not carry many hormonal products. Some test boosters, but if your looking for phs and anti-estrogents/p.c.t.s... your not going to really find anything. They do not carry ephedra based fat burners either. They did however advertise these "steroid alternatives" which are nothing but seriously overpriced natural ingredients that you can buy the ingredietns by themselves for much much less. Some of the flavors of pre workouts and protein they did not have.. but like I said for the main stream supplements they had just about everything they made. Soo in a nutshell.. very good selection.

SERVICE (8 out of 10)
The one thing I did not like about this site is that they do not have a customer service number... that is why I didn't give them a ten. As soon as I placed my order, I got a confirmation email with a list of what i ordered, where it was headed, and tracking number. I live in Oklahoma and they are out of Texas.. and guess what? I got my order NEXT DAY! I was very very happy with that. If you put your order in before 1pm they claim they ship it out that day. If you order over like 200 dollars or your order is under 20 pounds you have flat rate shipping which is like 10 bucks i think.. but since I had about 30 pounds I wound up paying around 35 bucks in shipping. Which isn't bad at all. Soo except for having to do it ALL online... very good service.

PRICES (9.5 out of 10)
ahhhh Yes this is where this site shines. Most of their stuff is quite cheaper than bodybuilding.com... which for anybody who orders supplements offline.. that is saying something! I got animal pak for 22 bucks, and animal omega for 20 bucks, 1mr for 29 and the 400 count bottle of beef aminos for 15. The one slight draw back is that ALL their protein powder is the same or alittle more than bodybuilding.com. Also has a stated not having all the flavors in some supplements.. this was especially true in alot of their protein. But other than that.. super duper cheap prices!

Overall: (a solid 9 out of 10)
Large selection, very good online service, AWESOME prices... def should look these guys up.

February 17, 2010

Well I've had a complete experience with this website and I am happy to say I have found a new home for buying most of my supplements!
I placed my order for a little over 100$ with extremely high doubts in regards to their fairly expensive flat rate $7.99 shipping, which suggests overnight shipping...Boy was I surprised! It could just be location but for me...over night is exactly what I got! I placed my order at 6pm and received it the next day at around 1pm.
Now on to customer service...I received my entire order, however...my bottle of CLA was 90 capsules when my receipt said it would be 180 caps (for 15$, you could see why I ordered it!). I revisited the site to find that they had made a typo on that particular product and I actually ordered a 90 cap bottle! Naturally I emailed them about it and requested a 50% refund so that they will have fulfilled their end of the deal in accordance with my receipt...It took a few days but they refunded 50% of the price and in my mind proved their worth in terms of service!
Finally, price and selection... Prices are hands down the best *overall* I've seen yet. Of course there are some times when GNC has the best prices (first week of the month+BOGO's is unbeatable) and there are a few supplements that another site like DPSnutrition.com may have a better price, but like I said, on average, Discountsupplements has the best prices I've seen.
Selection is very good, easily as strong as most sites I've seen, however a point must be taken off as the selection is isn't quite as comprehensive as say BB.com.
Overall... 9.66/10
My new home for orders under 20lbs!

Overall
Overall
0.0
  February 8, 2013

I had a HORRIBLE experience with this company! Ordered BNRG Protein powder, received wrong product and was told this prod is discontinued but when I checked the internet and THEIR website same product still being sold! Co. told me the product I received has replaced the one I ordered and that I could keep it or return it, decided to return it since I had never tried and didn't want to open and discover I did not like it, when I returned product I only received a PARTIAL refund and no one will contact me to tell me why! Their phone number only has a recording so you cannot talk to a person can only communicate thru email. Hate to say this was a costly mistake and I will NOT use them again!