Discount Anabolics Reviews

This retailer has been reported as discontinued.

RETAILER RATING

Overall Score

Only 9 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Overall
Overall
3.0
1.0
3.0
  May 14, 2009

I have two main issues with D.A.. First, when something is out of stock it seems to stay out of stock. If something is out of stock it should take a week at most to replenish. I wonder if thier business model is to get one shipment in of everything and sell through it, then never reorder.(Solid Plan). Secound, I thought it was fair to give them a shot. So, I compromised on the product that i wanted and selected a product that was close. Well I place the order and D.Anabolics took 6 days just to ship it out of their warehouse. So now I had to wait 4 more days to get my stuff. I will never order again from them. Go BodyBuilding.com if you want your stuff soon our choose Discount Anabolics if you like waiting.

July 1, 2009

Great Prices online. You would be hard pressed to find any better. The downside to these cut-throat prices is lack of perks. You get less follow up emails on your order and very few discounts when you buy in bulk. No "free gift" with a purchase of $75 or over... Shipping is very fast and accurate and the selection online beats out many other mega-retailers. This is not my primary supplement source but its my first secondary. I Highly reccomend this site to anyone looking for fast secure and cheap service.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  December 4, 2009

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered the "Jack3d stck" which consists of PowerFULL, Prime, and Jack3d. I recieved the PowerFULL and Prime, but never the Jack3d. The told me it was on back order. Funny considering the Vitamin Shoppe had it in stock. Anyways, after several emails to their home office, nothing. 4 months later nothing. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! total rip off.
And... if you read this from DA, and want to try and help me.... Dont bother.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  February 4, 2010

I used to love this company and have placed a number of order in the past. Recently, I placed an order for some powdered supplements (not in capsules) that I cannot seem to find all in one place anywhere else. All of the items were in stock at the time of order. It has been 17 days since I placed the order and no one answers their phone during business hours and their answering system says "that mailbox is full" for every option and hangs up on you. I also sent them an email one week ago, with sill no response. I also signed up for their forum, which has to be approved by a moderator, one week ago and still have not been approved, so I can no longer log in. Immediately after creating the forum account, I was auto logged in an PM'ed a moderator that was recommended on the forum about my problem, as suggested in the forum, and also no response. I would like to know what is going on, and it is a damn shame, since they have products in powder form that cost 10x as much in capsule form from other places.
Apparently there is a new company dasupplements.com that has be started by the same people to get away from bad management, but they do not sell the 1Fast400 supplements that I want (the bulk powders).
So I am in limbo waiting for this order, and not many other options until I find a replacement. It's quite pointless to receive an order at the end of an entire bulking cycle. I will never order from them again. I would never recommend them to anyone after this experience.

March 11, 2010

If you would have asked me a three months ago I would have given Discount Anabolics at least a nine. Lately, the prices on supps have gone threw the roof. They've also split more than a few of my orders creating long delays. I used to use these guys religously and spread the word to everyone in my gym. I believe my first order from Discount Anabolics was in 2004. It's sad to see such a good site go down.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  November 1, 2010

IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF, ORDER SOMETHING FROM THIS COMPANY. This site is now damuscle.com. I ordered $75 worth of products from this company on october 18, 2010.
I used a mail in rebate card to purchase them, which turns out to be very important. They sent me an email confirming my order and said an email with a tracking number would be sent within twenty four hours. Three days go by and nothing, so i email them. They reply that things are busy and they will ship my product on friday october 22nd. That was the last time they contacted me after about a half dozen emails. Two weeks has gone by and it looks like I got ripped off. The phone number is a fake and they wont respond to any emails. The rebate card people said there was nothing they could do because it isnt a regular bank account.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  November 11, 2010

DA IS A WASTE OF TIME - not sure if they are crooked or incompetent. Either way, do not shop there.

My last order in July was shipped the next day and arrived 4 business days later. Recently I placed an order on Oct 21st, which has not shipped on Nov 11th. They have not answered the phone or responded to email. The customer service/payment number leads to a fax machine.

In the past they were quick to respond. Not sure what happened and don't care.

After shopping DA you'll have to.... wait a month, call the cc company, get refund, find new supplement site. hahaha best case scenario

Overall
Overall
0.0
  December 1, 2010

LISTED BELOW ARE WEB-STORES OF MUSCLEMASTER.COM WHICH IS "ONE" WAREHOUSE.

DAMuscle
WholesaleSupplementStore
BulkNutrition
CheapVitamins
AffordableSupplements
Meridian Naturals
Cutting Edge Labs

ALL "contact us" #'s & links ALL lead back to musclemaster.
The current listed address for the warehouse is 455 Whitney St Northborough MA which is vacant and has been for some time.
The # is 508-393-8444 (ext 208 for DAmuscle)
There are MULTIPLE extensions to many people that never answer. I Googled the address and called O'Brien Commercial Properties @ 508-481-8200 which told me they still operate "phones" out of the building but the warehouse has been empty for a while now. I have been ripped off by these people and I will be reporting them to "their" local authorities.
So obviously do not order product from ANY of the sites listed above.

2.0
  January 28, 2011

I used to purchase from Discount Anabolics on a regular basis. Their selection was good, prices were better than some, and my orders were shipped in a timely manner. I would have my order within a week or less.

Sometime in 2010 this site changed to DAMuscle.com. I placed an order as usual but it took about 10 days to arrive. I recently ordered again with poor results. I was not emailed with a confirmation nor any tracking information as usual. I began calling and emailing customer service after 10 days with no response. I would be put on hold for 10 minutes then told to leave a message and they would get back to me. Half of my order arrived two weeks after placing it.

I continued emailing and leaving messages on their automated system. After one month, I did receive a call saying that the other half of my order (protein powder) was out of stock and would not be shipped. Very strange.

If you Google their customer service street address you will find that it matches that of 7 or 8 other supplement websites. DAMuscle.com is simply one of many websites all tied to the same distribution chain. Based upon their recent lack of customer service, I cannot recommend them. If something goes wrong with an order, you should be able to reach them and obtain an explanation. It should not require 10 unanswered email inquiries and 10 phone calls.

I will be finding another source for my supplements and will post a review of my experience.