Anabolic Addictions Reviews

Overall
Overall
  March 25, 2015

Selection

Mostly I selected pro-hormones , because of the recent ban in USA . They have a variety of Pro-hormones some are very powerful like superdrol in addition to other products like on cycle support "OCT" and post cycle support "PCT" . . . etc

Layout and Ease of Ordering

Very easy to select just pick what you want and add it to the cart and your are good to go . If the product is out of stock just register your email and then press on that product after that they'll inform you by email when it comes back into stock .

Prices

Of course the price is too high compared to previous pro-hormones' prices at US but reasonable compared to UK ones . I'll give it 8.5 because most are low priced and few are higher than other UK retailers

Shipping

Very descent medium speed shipping 9-10 days at max . Professional packaging ,very clean , neat and royal one . Invoice included , the way it was shipped (As International letter) made it pass the customs with no fees and taxes so I paid ZERO for duties. So I'll give them 10 for that.

Service

Excellent service they response in matter of minutes by email, professional and formal answers even when you ask them about some products which they don't have . Also they have royalty points so if you collect it you'll probably buy everything for free after a couple of purchases , for my second shipment I just paid a little and the rest was paid from the collected points from the first order. And here I'll give them 10 also for the great service.

Conclusion

I highly recommend it specially for international customers , but you have to make sure that pro-hormones are legal at your country . All in all , great products , service , packaging and I'll give them 9 just because not all pro-hormones are available (just the main ones) and some prices is a little bit high.