Instant Whey Reviews

By: Reflex

Protein > Whey Protein
Instant Whey is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Reflex. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Overall
Overall
2.0
3.0
  October 31, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Bad Mixability
You may have noticed that my previous reviews have all been on Optimum Nutrition products but dont worry, I have tried other products and I will now review one of them.

Reflex instant whey was actually the first whey I ever tried and when I tried it I said to myself "No way can I drink whey protein if they all taste like this" luckily they dont but the point is that this is not one bit nice.

I'll start this review by starting with my overall opinion on it.

This is definitely one i wish to forget about and will urge people not to take it. The only good thing is that its cheap but due to the nasty taste, you will need to have no taste buds to take it and no expectations of building muscle mass.

The effectiveness of this product was very poor, with a good diet it didnt help with building muscle or recovery which are the two main reasons I take whey protein.

The only thing I liked about this was the fact it was so cheap, hence the reason I bought it. The cheapness did show in its taste and results though, as they were well below expectations/needs.

Taste/Mixability: 0/10
Yes you read correctly a zero. It didnt mix at all with water or milk it just sat there seperated from the water almost like a bad BCAA supplement. The texture was what I imagine blackboard chalk and water would taste like and to actually swallow it I had to do it with my eyes closed and as fast as possible. If I had known that other shakes werent like this i would of got rid of it immediately but I didnt know. So you live and learn and I certainly did. I just hope that this review will stop someone making the mistake I made.