Stimul8 Pumped Reviews

By: FINAFLEX

Pre-Workout > Pump
Stimul8 Pumped is a Pump Product manufactured by FINAFLEX. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
4.2
3.5

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Patented Ingredients
  • Ineffective At Suggested Serving
  • Barely Effective At Double Suggested Serving
  • Underdosed
  • Poor Value
  • Proprietary Blend
** Supplement Facts + Introduction **
After seeing this product launch I said there is no way I would actually buy it... So my buddy was getting rid of some products he came across and had this! He said his boss gave it to him where he works, but I still teased him saying he wanted to be big like Jay on it. Lets get this craptastic product out the way: straight proprietary blend, underdosed, Nitrosigine + Agmatine for pumps, and elevATP for the energy.. Well we all know finaflex is known for their proprietary blends, so no surprise here.. Stimul8 is known to be very strong, so why go with this name for their pump product? Surely they wanted to ride the coat tails of the name, or to stack it with Stimul8 for added effectiveness or making it more of a complete preworkout. It seems they were trying to do as Purus Labs has with Noxygen, but with more lackluster effects. Really there isn't any possible way to achieve good dosing on this product at 1 serving, so does 2 servings work? Check the link below for Mike to dissect and analyze how underdosed this product is: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/stimul8-pumped

** Taste + Mixability + Dosing **
Well like Noxygen it is unflavored, and is a little biter. It is tasteless when you add it to anything, and isn't much of a texture difference. Being it is only 1g per serving, mixability isn't really an issue. Dosing was done in several different ways: alone preworkout, with preworkout, 1 serving, 2 serving, 3 serving. Read effectiveness for more of a breakdown.

** Effectiveness (5/10) **
Starting off I was un-dieting, which means I wasn't counting calories etc so needless to say I am loaded on carbs so that alone my pumps are noticeable. Moving forward to taking this product preworkout alone with no other supplements, I didn't notice much of anything at all. The next day I ran this in the same instance except I added some BCAA's, more notable but rated at 6/10. Next I ran it with two servings, and while the pump factor was better it still remained more of a 6/10. I even went ahead and tried three servings to see if there was much of a change, and well yes there is! Finally at the last resort I felt the product had some hope. Three servings to get less than what is given in a normal pump product? I tried adding it at 1 serving to a preworkout that contained no pump ingredients, but not much of a noticeable effect. At 2 servings it was decent, but really nothing stood as good as when it was added to a product with pump ingredients. At 1.5 servings it worked decently well with a product that contained pump ingredients, but not enough to consider adding this product into a stack. And lets talk about the elevATP, which has always had me going in other products when it is dosed at 150mg which is the recommended serving dosage.. So at 3 servings my Heart Rate should be soring high, yet it really didn't have much of an effect. Nothing in here to give the focus or stimulant effect such as Stimul8 has in the past. So my question is, WHAT THE HELL Finaflex? Are they just underdosing this product to death, or are they just flat out lying on the label?

** Value (3.5/10) **
Fortunately this product isn't very expensive, but the value aspect is an issue still. At 30 servings where you are looking for a boost in your preworkout, this comes to $0.70 per serving at the cheapest online price ($21), and at a better effectiveness the cost per serving is $1.40! Remember this is only 3 ingredients, and they are underdosed at that! Noxygen is more comparable and effective than this!

** Conclusion (4.2/10) **
I really can't believe Finaflex would think this would work, in terms of formula and sales.. Too expensive for what it is at 1 serving, and even worse with multiple servings which is needed due to being so underdosed.. Do you know the lryics "This sh8t is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S" well I believe Bananas would have been better for pump, and greater value too! So nope, no recommendation for this product as there are better complete products out there along with preworkouts that include these ingredients and more.

• smashley23
    March 28, 2017

Your review made me chuckle. I remember when Priceplow wrote on this product.

March 28, 2017

Yeah between priceplow + stack3d + workoutguru I keep up to date on new products :)

• Momo1
    March 28, 2017

Man, I know what you mean on this, what were they thinking! I grabbed a couple of samples of this from Vitamin Shoppe, good thing I did not spend money on it, I took 2 samples at the same time and the pump were not even there, sad.

March 28, 2017

Thanks Angelo! Yeah Oxygen or Vasky is so much better, but even then those shouldn't be needed in a well suited pre-workout!

• workoutguru
    March 28, 2017

I would be ashamed to make a product like this. What a joke the ingredient profile is. One big prop blend with that many things in it and at 1g total of everything. Would be really nice to know what each ingredient is dosed at since the total amount is only 1g.

March 28, 2017

@Workoutguru no joke, or actually all joke this product! And to charge so much! Some places are even $25+!!

• bctuthill
    March 30, 2017

Ohh- burn! Awesome end to this lol... great review altogether.

March 30, 2017

I appreciate it man! I had great results with Finaflex Creatine Energy, but I didn't have high hopes for this one!

September 9, 2017

@Clipper why did you down voted this review?