PRICES (4)

A1Supplements

(30 sv) - [$1.33/sv]

Muscle and Strength

Overall
Overall
3.0
2.8
3.1
(SR paid for product; FINAFLEX did not participate)
  November 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Clumping

I was not familiar with Finaflex before but this brand struck me as not that bad from what I read. The ingredient profile didn't look that bad but this was hands down the worst pre workout I ever had; awful taste, insane clumping.

36 years old financial auditor trying to balance life with three kids and a busy job. Trying to get in some quality time at the gym in the meantime. When I manage to squeeze in some gym time I can use all the supplement help that's out there. I try different pre workouts all the time, so i can make a pretty good comparison. I received stimul8 Muscle through a bounty program cash out. I normally thank Sr.com and Clipper for the opportunity, but I have to say, this time it's bittersweet

Although the ingredient profile consists of some prop blends, it doesn't look that bad altogether. Not a revolutionary pre workout, but a fairly decent one that gets the job done.

Vitamin D at 1000IU

Muscle Performance
    Beta Alanine (Carnosyn), Creapure Creatine, Peak ATP

Energy-Focus Support
    Caffeine, L-Theanine, Alpha GPC , Theacrine , club Moss ( 1% Huperzine A)

Some well known and loved ingredients, like Citrulline, are missing and ofcourse it's annoying to not know how much of each ingredients you are getting. Are you getting enough of each ingredient? How much caffeine is in there? This bothers me pretty much. The ingredients put together however should provide a decent pre workout. As it turns out they did not.

This tub of Stimul8 Muscle experienced the worst clumping I have ever seen. I even took a photo. The silicon packet was intact. Not sure what was wrong here and if this is normal with this product. It turned out it was probably the taste and the effectiveness that clumped, what was left was a worthless pre workout.
    The worst part was definitely the taste. I am not one to complain on the taste department. If a product works I am not that picky, but this was absolutely gruesome. A bitter nasty medicine like taste with a nasty apple aftertaste.

As you might expect from what you have read thus far, this product lacked in the effectiveness section so the effectiveness section will not be that long. All I experienced was a bit of an energy pick me up similar to a cup of coffee. Focus..pumpnone of the above. I did however spend my workouts with a nasty taste in my mouth. I hope this product came from a wrong batch. I can't be sure because this is the first review of Stimul8 Muscle on SR. It does however get a 1 out of 10 rating at bodybuilding.com. If this is the way this product is meant to be, Finaflex has some serious tweaking to do on the recipe of their product.

The cheapest place SR. shows on the site is Allstarhealth for 24,99 dollars or 0,83 a serving. The product I got is by no means worth the price of a mid-lower range priced pre workout. I found Amazon even sells this product for 17,95 dollar or 0,60 a serving. This still is not worth it.

Side Effects

Nausea, bitter aftertaste.

Conclusion

Unknown with the brand Finaflex before. Stimul8 Muscle has some serious formulation issues. Where this product was lacking in the effectiveness section, the taste and clumping made this a product a will avoid in the future. Let's just hope this was a faulty batch or a faulty container, because this was one nasty PWO. As stated, the silicon package was intact. The container was sealed shut. I overscooped on purpose just to get through this one sooner. Not a good experience at all. Back to a proper PWO.

• dmf8625
      11 days ago

Does the product at least state somewhere on the tub the amount of caffeine per serving or are you going in blind on that as well?

• deBruijn