Stimul8 Reviews

By: FINAFLEX

ARTICLES

Stimul8 is a Pre-Workout manufactured by FINAFLEX. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

9.1
8.9
  May 4, 2016

• Cold Shakes

Just like many of our fellow SR members im a self proclaimed stim junkie, and after all the hype I heard about finaflex's Stimul8 I didn't hesitate to go out and snatch me up a container! So I'm back with another review to tell yall about my experience with this tub of goodness.

3.8g scoop.
2.6g in the xtreme shredding matrix, with it being a proprietary blend you cant know how much of each is in here, but you'll see plenty of ingredients common in most thermos. It's easy to see where the stims are coming from. Can't say much else about the ingredient profile, but I can tell you whatever amounts they use work together. no debating that.

I only got to try one flavor, that being the green apple, and it was surprisingly good! You could argue that it was a bit tart, but compared to most other things I'd say taste was on point. Mixability was fine, no left over residue in my shaker, dissolved in just a few seconds. I was a little taken back by the dosing. Not to doubt the boys over at Finaflex but I didn't think much of the 3.8g serving.

This is this products moneymaker. It is everything you would expect from the name and more. I read the part where it says to access your tolerance with 1/2 a scoop, laugh, and proceeded to dump 1 full scoop into my shaker. This was my first mistake. When this says start with half a scoop I fully advise that you do just that. My first workout on a full scoop Had my heart racing out of my chest, I was jittery and shaking. I started to sweat like crazy and got cold chills which mad my nipples hard. Idk if y'all have ever lifted with hard nipples, but it's just not natural to me lol. I say this in no way to talk bad about this product, but it is just that strong! Once I took it down to 1/2 a scoop it became much more tolerable and gave me a more clean energy, but I found my best balance with this was about 1/2 a scoop and adding in my own agmatine and citrulline.

You can find this for about $25 for 40 servings. if you can handle 1 full serving of this then hats of to you, but if you 1/2 scoop it you can get 80 servings for $25. Either way you do it, that's a heck of a deal. One of the best values around!

Side Effects

Like I said earlier, it was a bit strong and delivered some cold chills. At a full scoop the stims are no joke, you will feel some jittery-ness and possibly your heart rate speed up.

Conclusion

I think anybody who believes they are a stim junkie should give this a try. It's an incredible value, and with the stims in here, if nothing else adding a little bit of this to some other preworkout that didn't hit as hard always did wonders for me.
  • Apple Blast: 9/10

9.1
  April 5, 2016

• Leaning And Hardening Effects
  • Jitters Galore

I was very eager to try Finaflex Stimul8. I friend let me have a scoop one day and i knew from then on i needed to get me some more! Great pre-workout for the value for sure, you can't beat it. I am very stim-tolerant so for this to work for me was amazing! Thank you Finaflex

The ingredients in stimlu8 are listed in a proprietary blend(STIMUL8 THERMOGENIC RIPPING MATRIX) which i kinda don't like but can respect because companies do not want to disclose specifics about their products. It has a good dosage of caffeine from what i can tell(i would say around 350-400mg) It does have B-PHENETHYLAMINE HCL which gives you a nice subtle euphoric feeling. This is also the first product to have IRISINXD, a Patent pending blend of exotic stimulants that helps to improve mental alertness(though this full 'blend' has yet to be disclosed). Hordenine HCL is added for its thermogenic effects as well as Rauwolfia vomitoria and Advantura Z(you can tell these 3 are working for sure). Also, some more undisclosed amounts of Beta-Alanine. I was taking another seperate beta-alanine supplement while taking stimul8.

I had the apple blast flavor and it was really good, though it can be very sour if not enough water is added, i recommend around 10 ounces. Mixes very good without needed a shaker ball or aything of the sort. Started with half a scoop for the first week or so and it was great. After that, i was needing more to get "in the zone". Went to 1 scoop and had some fantastic workouts! Wouldn't go much higher than that because of the high caffeine content.

For the first week i had some of the best workouts to date!. After that first week i wouldn't feel it as much so i moved to a full scoop and got the same effects as the first week. Towards the end of my tub i went to 1.5 scoops and i would not recommend it. Very bad jitters and had trouble sleeping that night. Overall, it was a GREAT shredding pre-workout and im positive that i will order it again.

Very good for the money, best i could find actually.. You can get it for about $20-25 which is nice. Up to 80 servings if you're not very tolerant to stims(you use half of a scoop). Found it on ebay for $20 with very fast shipping(2 days i think). Can't beat it at all. Best pre-workout for the money!!

Like i said above, i did recieve some jitters when i went to 1.5 scoops(totally avoidable). Other than that i think this was a really solid product!

Best pre-workout for the money!!! Was really strong for the first few days even with half of a scoop so be careful and take a towel into the gym for sure. Flavor was really good so you don't have to worry about chugging it, as well as the mixability(no shaker ball needed). Definitely give this pre workout a try, it will not disappoint you!

First Reviewer

1.) How did you find out about SR?
I found out about supplement reviews when i was trying to find somewhere i could actually trust for reviews. Every other place will have reviews that are so biased that it seems the company selling the product put it there themselves. When i came to supplement reviews i knew i could trust what was being said!

2.)What prompted you to write this review?
I wanted to write this review because when looking for stimul8 i couldn't find any good reviews that weren't unbiased. Though i can't lie, i also wanted to be a part of the SR Community!

3.)What are your fitness goals?
I am 6 foot and weigh 163 pounds. I am currently trying to put on a lot of mass and hopefully get to around 200!

4.) What other products are you planning to review?
I have tried many products and am planning on uploading the reviews as soon as possible. Many different brands of pre workouts, proteins, aminos, creatine, and nitric oxide supplements.
  • Apple Blast: 9/10

Overall
Overall
5.5
4.5
Thanks to FINAFLEX for sending it out!
  November 10, 2015

• Cold Shakes

Thank you to FinaFlex and SR TROOP for providing me with the opportunity to test Stimul8. With all of the positive initial reviews and the heavy stim based profile, I was very eager to give this a shot when it became available via SR TROOP. Although I consider myself a stim junkie and can handle the majority of heavy stim pres (ie. muscle marinade, hyde, sx3, etc.), Stimul8 ended up being too much for me with undesirable side effects.

I've attached a pic of the profile.

One big proprietary blend with a ton of stim ingredients -- caffeine, green tea, synephrine, rauwoliscine. The ingredients included is definitely appropriate for its name lol...only thing I would have added would have been some pump ingredients. But, if you're looking for a heavy stim based preworkout...this is on the top of the list for me. However, this ended up being too much for my liking.

(8.5)
I had the tropical storm flavor and it tasted very good with no issues with mixing. No complaints.

Effectiveness/Side Effects

(4.5)
To be honest, I just didn't like how I felt when using Stimul8. The first time I tried this, I mistakenly went with a full scoop, and I never felt so awful before from a preworkout. Even though the energy was great, I felt nauseous, had cold chills, and had the shakes pretty badly. I ended up having to leave that workout early. I lowered it down to 1/2 a scoop and was still receiving the cold chills and shakes...more than likely due to the synephrine and rauwoliscine combo, but the energy wasn't quite there. I tried 3/4 scoop, and the sides ended up being closer to the full scoop that I previously described and the energy was only slightly better than the 1/2 scoop. Basically, I couldn't find an appropriate dosage that I enjoyed.

The worst part when I was using this was when I was squatting. Sometimes I would get the shakes so bad, especially in my legs, I had issues setting up while squatting and felt completely uncomfortable when working with heavier weights.

(9.0)
You really can't beat this value. You can get a tub of 40 servings for around $25. If you're using 1/2 scoop the entire time, you can get up to 80 workouts out of one tub. I honestly haven't seen anything remotely close to that value. If only it delivered well for me.

Conclusion

I hate having to give low marks on products, but unfortunately I just didn't enjoy Stimul8. The side effects outweighed the energy aspect for me. Even tho I didn't like it, if you look at the other reviews on this site, it seems like it delivered quite well for the majority. I would recommend giving this product a shot especially at the incredible value and that it appears I'm part of the few who didn't like it. Thank you again to SR TROOP and FinaFlex for sending me a tub of Stimul8 to try...I just wish I would have responded to this better.
  • Tropical Storm: 8/10

Overall
Thanks to FINAFLEX for sending it out!
  September 25, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Focus
  • Good Thermo Feel
  • Leaning And Hardening Effects
  • If You Drive While On This You Might Commit Grand Theft Auto
  • No Caffeine Amount Disclosure

A special thanks to Finaflex for providing stimul8 to the SR TROOPS. Stiuml8 is Finaflex's ultra concentrated PWO designed to give intense energy, thermo effects, enhance focus, and preserve muscle while enabling increased fat metabolism. I am no stranger to PWOs and I've used my fair share of them from the old versions of back in the day favorites to today's more popular brands. However, from this experience, I can confidently say, stimul8 may be one of, if not the most, intensive energy inducing PWO I've used to date.

How so? Lets find out...

Stimul8's ingredient profile consists of a blend of effective stimulants, beta alannine, and the beta 2 adrenergic agonist N-Coumaroyldopamine. Beta 2 adrenergic agonists are well-known for enabling the body to burn a greater percentage of fat while sparing muscle tissue. This is done primarily through increasing levels of cAMP, a critical secondary biological messenger involved in numerous metabolic activities within the body, and priming increased levels of skeletal muscle activity. Side not that the receptor has numerous other functions, but for the sake of the review, I am only sticking with how it relates to stimul8 benefits.

The stimulants in question include caffeine, green tea extract, Hordenine HCL, Beta-phenethylamine, and a couple of plant extracts that are known for focus enhancement. The downer with this profile is that it is in a 2.6 g prop blend. The idea of the prop blend alone is not my cup of tea, but with such an extensive profile, non-disclosure of ingredient dosages is an inconvenience. Nevertheless, the product was still highly effective and did not fail to deliver.

It is worth noting that this is not a "pump and grow" kind of PWO. If you want to give stimul8 some pump inducing benefits with added muscle building, you can add whatever you please considering the profile leaves much for additional ingredients. Try adding some bulk agmatine and creatine to give it a little extra kick.

Clearly, this is a classic example that prop blends do work when you've got the right ingredients.

I tried out the tropical storm flavor and found it decent. Not bad, but not the best thing I've tasted. Mixability was never an issue as it dissolves almost instantaneously in any liquid I used. I most often used water, but a few times mixed it with a sports drink.

Once I assessed my tolerance with half a scoop, I dosed one full scoop about 20 minutes pre-workout and I was ready to pound at the iron. Which brings me to another point, be sure to really assess your tolerance with this product. Half a scoop was actually enough to keep me going for a while until the first week. After that is when I dosed a full scoop. Some users have reported being overly contempt with a half scoop, but if your think you can take a full scoop, then go full scoop but never more than that under any circumstances.

Safe to say, stimul8 gave me one hell of an energy rush that I haven't felt in a while since the era of the DMAA PWOs. One scoop had me nearly bouncing off the gym walls and throwing weights across the gym floor out. I kid you not when I say, a few times I was so caught up in the energy that I lost track of time and didn't realize I had been lifting for nearly 3-4 hours straight. Of course I made sure these were days where I had no other engagements in the later evening.

Focus was also solid as I was more concentrated on my lifts especially during my one rep max attempts. Also, I had more drive on my volume sets and found myself less bogged down by the fatigue I normally experience during time under tension sets.

In terms of leanin and hardening effects, this one is hard to judge on because I was (and still am) in the midst of my tri-sarm cycle which also included Erosion (primeval lab's AI). Therefore, it's difficult to really attribute if any of the additional hardness and leaning I got was from stimul8. No doubt though, I am confident the product complemented the effects considering the beta 2 adrenergic agonist properties/

Lastly, stimul8 gave me a very strong thermo effect. In fact, I never got a thermo effect as pronounced since I used PES's original alphamine. Both during cardio an weight training sessions, I was sweating bullets and felt the increase in my core temperature form the inside out. Stimul8 definitely stays true to the thermogenic claims. Be absolutely sure though, you're taking in plenty of fluids because you could easily become dehydrated form the increased perspiration if you're not paying attention.

At an average retail price of about 25-32 dollars for 40 full scoop servings, this is an excellent value. Considering how effective stimul8 is and for the amount of servings you get, this is no doubt a PWO worth investing in for when you need a product for that intense energy rush you crave when heading into the gym.

Side Effects

Beta alanine tingles, but some (myself included) actually enjoy this. Other than that, I did not see any critical sides. Some have reported jitters and nausea, so that brings me back to my stressing of why you need to assess your tolerance first.

Conclusion

I will definitely be using stimul8 again in the near future. Provided you are not overly stim sensitive and have no pre-existing medical conditions (especially of the heart), stimul8 will provide intense energy, thermogenic support, sharper focus, and help harden you up while retaining muscle mass. Just be sure you are maintaining adequate fluid intake and start with half a scoop first.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!
  • Tropical Storm: 6/10

9.2
  January 13, 2015

• Motivation Is Off The Chain
  • If You Drive While On This You Might Commit Grand Theft Auto

I have been hitting the gym and trails in a variety of ways since I was was 13 years old. Over the past couple of months Ive started an accelerated BSN program and my gym sessions took a major hit. Over the winter break I decided it was time to get back at it with a vengeance so I headed to my local supp store. I then asked for his recommendation pre work out wise and he strongly suggested Stimul8. I've taken a wide variety of pre workouts over the year and see them as one of the greatest products the casual supplement user can take as far as kicking your workouts into gear. I also realize that a product's effects can vary widely from one person to the next. I should also mention that I have a strong background in pharmacology and the healthcare field. Long story short, I have a lot of trust for the owner of the store and went with the Tropical version of Stimul8. Wow, I was not disappointed by the results. Stimulant wise I would give it a 9/10 and an 8.5/10 for the pump produced.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3,837 mg)
Servings Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving

Stimul8 Themogenic Ripping Matrix - 2,604 mg
Xtreme Shredding Matrix
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), b-phenethylamine HCL, Irisnxd, (Green Tea Extract [standardized for 60% EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Hordenine HCL, Synephrine HCL, Rauwolfia vomitoria
Ultimate Endurance
Beta Alanine

Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial Green Apple Flavor, Silica, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1.

I absolutely love the blend of ingredients here. The three biggest ingredients for me personally were here; Caffeine, phenethylamine, and synephrine. I've found a lot of success with this combo in the past and I feel like they've gotten the ratios spot on here. My only complaint is the fact that they don't share exactly how much caffeine is in the product as well as how the synephrine was extracted.

Jesus I was absolutely racing around the gym after only 1/2 a scoop on the first day. My motivation never faltered and I was ready to tear it up. As the week progressed I never felt as if I was becoming tolerant and felt the same amount of stimulation. Towards the end of the week I noticed a little less stimulation so I moved up to a whole scoop. For the rest of the month I didn't have any problems with this. The pump during my workouts was noticeable and seemed to linger for around 2-3 hours after Id finished my workout. This was great but I have had some other products that were a little better. Needless to say, I was taking it for the stimulation and focus which was AWESOME!! Overall, I would give it a 9/10 with a 10 being the little clear pill in limitless.

Great value....period. With a price tag of $25-30 depending on your place of purchase its really hard to beat considering the fact that this will last you well over a month.

Side Effects

I've never had any problems with the jitters or nervousness when taking stimulants and there was no change here. I really didn't have many adverse effects besides an occasional itching spell right after ingestion. I will mention that I did experience an occasional tension headache at the base of my neck a few times over the month.

Conclusion

Great flavor, great value, and best of all, awesome results! If you're looking for a very effective stimulant that will also get your pump on this is the product for you. I absolutely loved how it put me right back on track with my workouts even after long days at school. Stimul8 gave me the will and the power to get in the gym and put in the work that I needed. Hands down best pre workout I've taken in a good while.

Overall
Overall
9.3
  December 18, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Focus
  • Fat Burner
  • 1/2 Scoopers Unite
  • Fantastic Energy
  • May Be Strong For Some
So I just realized I never posted this review. I bought this on my own after some of the buzz about it! When I got this is was a relatively new product to the crowded world of pre-workouts. I needed something new to try and this was getting all the hype so I dropped an order to my favorite internet company and got ready to be stimul8ed!

Taste 6

Just really not impressed here. Green apple and it was a faint taste at best, not strong enough for me to rate it any higher. I’m not saying it was bad by any means and honestly I’d rather have a smaller scoop if it means there’s less taste filler in it. Mixing was not a huge problem. Some grit but nothing that seemed unusual.

Profile 8

STIMUL8 THERMOGENIC RIPPING MATRIX
2,604 mg
XTREME SHREDDING MATRIX
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), b-phenethylamine HCl, IRISINXD™† (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Hordenine HCl, Synephrine HCl, Rauwolfia
vomitoria (Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine)

ULTIMATE ENDURANCE MATRIX
Beta Alanine

So losing a point for the blend basically. The Xtreme Shredding Matrix has your caffeine as the main ingredient and then the rest are mood enhancers, fat burners, and energy. Most PWOs use caffeine as their go to energy boost and then take other similar compounds/plants and work to find the best combo to give the desired effect. This is a big blend so you don’t know exactly what you are getting and I respect the company for now wanting to give you the “recipe” to make your own. The bottom line is that it’s not important what’s in the blend (assuming you are healthy enough to take a stim) but how it performs!

Effectiveness 9

If you read some of the other reviews, you’ll see that not everyone had good results. That is the world of supplements. There’s no perfect supplement. For me however, this was a smash hit!

My first workout with this went down something like this: It was squat day and I had read from some people that I respect a lot that this was legit so don’t go over ½ a scoop the first time. I’m a stim junkie so I just knew that I could do at least a whole scoop, plus I was 275#. So I mix it up and swig it down on the way to the gym. I get to the squat rack and do my warmups. I can start to feel the energy kicking in. After my first working set, I looked like a tweaker. Seriously, that boost in my body to grind out a work set just turned me on. I was bouncing. I loaded my next set on and busted it out like I didn’t even have weight on my back. I was sweating profusely and loaded my 3rd set. As soon as I got done with that one, I had to strip it down and bust out a set with 230. I took 4 steps from the rack and had to do another set. I had so much energy I couldn’t stop doing stuff. I went around and did all my accessory work at a pace that I had never done before.

To be honest though, it wasn’t all good. The sweats turned to cold sweats, my stomach wasn’t feeling great, and I had minor jitters. I learned my lesson though. I made sure I ate a protein bar about 30-45 minutes before taking this and dropped down to ½ scoop (the shame) and worked my way up to one scoop after about a week. The energy was always there and the results showed.

Value 10

A perfect 10? Say it isn’t so! Here’s my reasoning: Most PWOs take 1.5-3 scoops to get the desired results especially by the end of the container. I can honestly say that I got over 40 workouts out of this one container by doing ½ for a week and then 1 the rest of the time. I cannot say that about any other product out there so that’s a 10 in my book. At $25-35 a container, it can’t be beat even if you need 1.5 scoops in my opinion. Will I use other PWOs besides this one? Of course I will but this is a great value that is going to be hard to beat.

Overall 9.3

Honestly, taste doesn’t really matter as long it’s not disgusting and blends are a way of life. The overall effectiveness vs. value is what is important to me. This was not only effective but a great value.

If you’re looking to try something different that is stim heavy, I highly suggest this. I do caution you to actually pay attention to the label on this one and just go for ½ a scoop the first time anyway. I live on a high caffeine diet and this still sent me for a loop at one scoop. Just be cautious. I also wouldn’t suggest using this much before cardio. Just a suggestion do with that as you please.

October 13, 2014

• 1 Full Scoop Is Insane
Here's my quickie on the pre- Stimul8 by FINAFLEX. First impression off the bat, this stuff is strong. Almost too strong. Maybe I'm a light-weight when it comes down to it (165), but my first dose had me tweakin' like a mad man! During some of my leg-days, I felt like my heart was about to explode... had to sit out for a few minutes to recoup.

Profile - ?
As I'll probably write in most of my reviews, I can't say too much on profile. My only complaint on this is that this is a blend. I don't know what the roles are for each and every ingredient, but the caffeine! How much am I cranked on?? Anyway, there are plenty of well informed reviewers with good insight on profile.

Taste - 8
Of all the pre-'s I've had, this one takes the cake! I had apple blast, which really had a tea-like taste - maybe the green tea extract? I'm not saying it's amazing, but in terms of it being a preworkout, it's good to say the least.

Effectiveness - 9
Like I mentioned earlier, this stuff is strong. I've had my share of pre-'s, and this is the only one that I can be scared to take. In the middle of sets for strenuous movements like dead lift or squat, I'd occasionally have to stop and sit down so I could focus on not dying. Heart was about to burst out my chest like an AVP movie! The energy and pump like-wise was unbelievable; had me going a couple hours strong in the gym. Focus though, as I was saying, was good but had some issues also because of some jitters in my hands (whole body more-like). Stuff is great, but personally, one scoop might be too strong for me.

Value - 9
My past experiences with prices and pre-workouts SUCKED. I was an idiot walking into shops with prices jenked up at $40 for 30 servings for hype pre-workouts. So basically, 40 servings for around $26 is awesome, not to mention the potency of Stimul8 is just nuts.

Overall - 8
Stimul8 is a great choice for folks who aren't sensitive to pre-'s and need some serious energy. It's a bit much for me, but I still love it. I can't use it everyday I hit the gym, but when I need to go HARD, this is my go-to (even at <1 scoop)! You FINAFLEX?

September 13, 2014

• Appetite Suppression; No Jitters
  • Fantastic Energy
  • Can Be Taken At 14 Scoop In The Morning To Kill Appetite.
    Hey SR,

While I'm writing this review I've got 1/4 scoop Stimul8 running through my veins, with no food in me and no appetite at all.
    Finaflex sent me (and others) a tub to log a few months ago.
    Now that I finished it I'ts time for a review.

TASTE/MIXABILITY (8)
    I had Cherry Limeade and bought Apple Blast myself.
    The Cherry Limeade is not exactly a cherry flavor.
    It's more like a haribo gummy bear tropical flavor.
    I gave a guy at the gym a scoop, and the first thing he said was "mmmm, haribo".
    Apple blast tike like a sweet sour granny smith candy flavor.
    Both never got boring.

EXPERIENCE (9.5)
    I like to review energy, focus, intensity and pump together because a good pre mixes them in such a way that they feel like a complete experience.
    Let's start with this: Stimul8 is extremely freakin' strong.
    Start with 1/2 scoop is not a marketing trick.
    Seriously, I don't care how tolerant you are, 1 scoop will atleast blow you away and might make you puke. I should also note that it can definitely be jittery if you go a little above your sweet spot for dosing. But I think a little jitters actually feel nice.
    The energy is definitely It's strongest point, but the focus follows right after it.
    It's not some automatic tunnel vision mode, but it naturally happens once you start lifting.
    You can jump out of it if you try, but once you start training you are one with the lift.
    Some preworkouts like the one's with DMAA make you feel like the intensity is coming from behind you. Like you get an aggressive push.
    Stimul8 is more like: A storm of intensity, energy, focus, SWEAT and EUPHORIA around you,
    making everything easier. You should always put on music when using a pre.
    Music causes cathecholamine release, and pre's work better when you push yourself to the limit. There are no pump ingredients in Stimul8, but the intensity will make you get better pumps by yourself.
    Yesterday I did some incline walking on the threadmill after my workout.
    I was walking at an 20% incline, at 8km/h and my heartbeat was elevated to 185bpm.
    It didn't felt uncomfortable. I felt moderately easy. And my clothes were soaked.
    Like I said in the intro, taking 1/4 scoop in the morning makes this a nice wake me up an appetite suppressant. It's not extremely strong on that part but if you don't want to eat you don't have to.

TOLERANCE (9)
    This stuff does build a tolerance but it's gone in 24 hours.
    Just don't take it more than once a day, and you can be sure that the last serving will work as well as the first.

VALUE (9)
    I'ts generally $24 a tub.
    There are 40 servings in a tub.
    Since nobody will ever take more than 1 scoop, it's valued from $0.30 to $0.60 cents per serving. Boom.

Thanks Finaflex for giving me the chance to log Stimul8.
    It's easily in my top 3 pre-workouts of all time.
    Stimul8, Noxipro OG, and Enhanced. And yes I've tried Craze too.

To quote Finaflex: "Stimul8. Whats in a name? Everything."

August 30, 2014

• Hard To Focus With This Much Stim
    If you want effectiveness and affordability in a pre-workout product look no further than Finaflex’s Stimul8 – you won’t find a better deal in my opinion!

The ideal pre-workout for me is one that kicks my butt into gear so I’m motivated to have a great workout and also has me laser focused on the session at hand. Stimul8 didn’t quite turn out to be the ideal pre-workout for me since the focus component wasn’t there (Stimul8 doesn’t claim to have any focus ingredients), but don’t for one second think that this isn’t a valuable tool to have in your supplement arsenal. If you can’t get moving after a scoop of Stimul8 then you are broken. Flat out broken.

Profile Overview

Stimul8 offers a tiny 3.8 gram single scoop serving that contains a proprietary blend labeled as the “Ripping Matrix” and Beta Alanine individually with no dosage amount provided:

Ripping matrix 2,604mg
    Caffeine, b-phenethylamine HCl, IRISIN (greentea extract, N-Coumaroyldopamine) Hordenine HCl, Synephrine HCl, Rauwolfia vomitoria

Ultimate Endurance Matrix
    Beta-Alanine

It’s anyone’s guess as to how much Beta-Alanine is in there but the gap between 2.6g blend and the 3.8g scoop isn't huge. There are also ancillary filler ingredients including flavoring, malic acid, citric acid, silica, etc.

I had the Green Apple flavor which I thought was very good. It tastes great to me but I’ve got to be very careful – no guzzling this stuff at certain doses!
    Dosing is critical with this product so I’ll spend a little more time here than usual. Here’s how I used Stimul8:

1 Full Scoop = completely cracked out. This pushes me beyond the edge of typical stimulation and can only be tolerated (by me) in extreme cases. More often than not this proved to be detrimental as it impaired my focus and made me shiver.

¾ Scoop = stronger than a double dosing of your normal pre-workout. If you’ve worked all day long and are dragging your butt not wanting to get a session in, drop a ¾ scoop serving and wait a few minutes. You’ll get that workout in.

½ Scoop = pretty much perfect for me. Still stronger than a typical single serving of your normal pre-workout but at a stim level that allows you to push through a tough session. This is ultra easy to dose, super convenient and will allow you to get a whopping 80 servings ( !? ) out of a single container. This cannot be beat from a value perspective!

¼ Scoop = not quite enough to give you the get up and go for a tough workout however, keep in mind this is coming from someone who typically consumes 600mg – 1,000mg of caffeine per day. I tried a couple workouts at the ¼ scoop level and it’s nothing to write home about. This ended up being more of a morning pick-me-up. A nice shot of refreshing Green Apple first thing in the morning to get me going :)

Start easy with Stimul8 and take time to perfect your dosing. I don’t feel that I built up any sort of tolerance to Stimul8 at all. It consistently performed throughout. This includes using it as a day-time energizer as well. I would take one full scoop, mix it in 20oz of water and take big sips on it throughout the day. Every drink/sip consisting of 3-4oz could be felt – every time. This is one strong product!

Quite simply, Stimul8 does exactly what you’d expect it to do. It is a straight up stimulating product. Nothing but energy here and it masters the execution.

As mentioned above, your dollars go ridiculously far with this product. Stimul8 is priced right at ~$26 just about everywhere. Even if you were a stim maniac who needed to use 1.5 scoops of this product every time you used it, it’s still a great deal. For someone like me, who’s legitimately getting 50 to 60 effective servings or more out of a container, it’s a no-brainer. It just can’t be beat. Sure, you could go out and buy a jug of straight up caffeine pills for short money but I promise you Stimul8 provides a better, more effective and synergistically crafted energy than caffeine alone.

For what Stimul8 is made to do, it’s at the top of the food chain. Consistent energy that you can dial in to your specific needs every time at a price that is darn near unbeatable. If the Ripping Matrix blend was coupled with an intense focus blend, I would live off this stuff. Can’t wait to see what Finaflex has coming down the innovation pipeline :)

Finaflex also has specific questions they’d like product reviewers to comment on. Here’s my take:

1)This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste...
    -(5/5)- Stimul8 mixes as easy as you’d expect and I certainly enjoyed the taste. It never got old to me.

2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
    -(4/5)- Stimul8 is an excellent source for energy. At the proper and effective dosages, it gets you going. I did not experience any real difference in mood. It was all energy based for me.

3) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
    -(4/5)- Always with a couple caveat’s – one full scoop was too much and inhibited my workout performance (too tweaked out) and a quarter scoop was not enough on most occasions. To be fair, Finaflex nowhere states nor recommends a quarter scoop dose. This was from my own experimentation.

4) This product enhanced my mental focus...
    -(1/5)- I found no real enhancement to mental focus. While I’m rating this a ‘1 out of 5’, don’t take it as a negative per se as there are no specific focus ingredients in this profile. Sure, you get a bit of a mental kick when stim’d but I did not experience anything profound from a focus standpoint.

5) This product had great thermogenic effects...
    -(2/5)- I never really noticed any thermogenic effect. I would shiver however, with a full scoop dose but I never really felt like I was sweating more while taking Stimul8.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
    -(5/5)- Stimul8 is a product any gym goer who needs a boost of energy should try. It truly is above and beyond any other energy based pre-workout available.

Thank you Finaflex for allowing the Expert Review team to evaluate some of your product offerings. I hope this helps you gain a better perspective of this product and assists in your decision to purchase.

August 20, 2014

• Hard To Focus With This Much Stim
    A big thank you to Finaflex for letting me log Stimul8... Montego and Snagency, that means you guys. I usually avoid logs which are specifically for pre-workouts, but when I saw that Cherry Limeade was being offered, I decided to go for it. Stimul8 is marketed as a solution to any "stim-junkie's' needs.

I like to keep reviews on pre-workouts as simple as possible, so I'll just get this started.

Profile:

Well, the profile is just a blend of a bunch of stimulants(aside from the beta-alkaline). The first one being caffeine. Now, many have said they think Stimul8 has upwards of 500mgs of caffeine... this is far from true. I'm pretty sure the combination of 2 specific ingredients in Stimul8 are what make Stimul8 so effective.

This is a pre-workout for anyone, from the average Joe, to a bodybuilder, to athletes. Not exactly performance based like ON Platinum PRE, but I like this option nonetheless.

Only complaint here is the lack of caffeine content on the label.

Taste:(9.3/10)

Cherry Limeade is very enjoyable to sip on. At first, I looked forward to drinking it, towards the end of the tub, I can't say I looked forward to drinking it, but when I did end up drinking it, I always found myself drinking it slowly to enjoy it. Stimul8 is not overpowering at all and isn't loaded with dyes, which is huge for me as I HATE dyes.

Not going to mention dosing as this is a 1 scoop product...

Effectiveness:(8/10)

Stimul8 has enjoyable to run, and I have to give it props for being the first pre-workout since Speed x3 to give me a day where I felt too "cracked out". For the first week or 2, I was fine with 1/2-3/4 scoop. Towards the end I was using 1 scoop no problem.

You can adjust the amount of energy you get from Stimul8 from "I need a nice strong cup of coffee" at 1/2 scoop, to "REPS FOR JESUS BRAH!" at a full scoop. That makes this somewhat versatile because on some days(arm day for example) I just want a small energy boost while on other days(Leg days) I want as much energy as possible.

Unlike Speed x3, when I did get an energy rush, I never had the dreaded anxiety that comes along with most stimulant based pre-workouts. I also had no problem falling asleep, even when I took this at 10pm.

I'd recommend stacking Stimul8 with some sort of pump product, as Stimul8 doesn't have any ingredients for that. This is not a bad thing, as pump ingredients are more "fun" than beneficial for the most part, depending on wart ingredients you are using.

Value:(9.5/10)

You can find Stimul8 for around $22 when it's on sale. For 40 servings, that's a great deal! Most people who haven't abused their adrenal glands like I have should only need 1/2 scoop. That's 80 servings which according to my calculations... is a lot.

The one issue I had here is that it sits around for so long that my powder started to get clumpy and eventually formed into one sort of flubber-like blob(RIP RW). I lost a few servings through that, but that was my fault for leaving my tub in my car in San Diego weather.

Overall: (8.5/10)

I enjoyed my run with Stimul8, and would recommend it to just about anyone who just wants an energy boost for the gym. While it's nothing super-special, I would have no problem recommending this.

With the pwo market being flooded these days, most people run a tub of something, enjoy it or hate it, then move on. Stimul8 would be a good option for your "Pre-workout of the month".

Finaflex wants me to fill this out the following questions for them. Enjoy :-)

1)This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste...
    -(5/5)- Stimul8 is one of the best tasting pre-workouts I have ever had. The same can be said for the mix.

2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
    -(4/5)- Not sure I would call the energy clean, nor can I comment on the mood enhancement. Stimul8 never failed to give me a good boost of energy when I needed it.

3) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
    -(4/5)- Stimul8 was always the boost I needed at night to help me hit the gym after work.

4) This product enhanced my mental focus...
    -(2/5)- With my ADD being as bad as it is, Stimul8 actually made it worse due to me not being able to focus on one thing at a time.

5) This product had great thermogenic effects...
    -(3/5)- Can't comment too much on this. I'd say it was hit or miss at best, but that happens to me on thermos as well

-(4.5/5)- I enjoyed Stimul8 and would recommend it to anyone who just wants a strong boost of energy before they it the gym. Stimul8 is delicious and a very stackable product as well.