Revolution Test Stack Reviews

By: FINAFLEX

(Better than 48% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Revolution Test Stack is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by FINAFLEX. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

September 4, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • PCT Revolution Black Is A Solid AI
  • Underdosed
  • Pure Test A Week Component Of This Two Part Stack
A big thank you to Finaflex for taking part in the ER program, and allowing us to choose from a variety of their products to review. At the chance to run and review a new test boosting stack, I opted for Revolution Test Stack. With experience with various other stacks, created or bought as a whole, I am always interested in trying new, and seeing how they "stack up" against the competition. Revolution Test Stack is comprised of two separate products. Pure Test, which is simply DAA, and PCT Revolution black, which is a nice little compilation of DAA, an AI, and a few healthy support supplements. Together the two sounded like they would compliment each other well and they did to an extent, but with a few tweeks, I think it could have been even more effective.

Overall: 6

After the first few weeks I began to notice some of the usual signs that a test stack had begun. slight libido increase, a tad bit of energy and motivation. yet this never fully took off for me. I never experienced much aggression or extra drive and motivation in the gym. Some of the anabolic effects were evident towards the end of the four weeks. A bit more lean, and a bit more dense, but again, nothing ground breaking. I attribute most of the noticeable effects to the PCT revolution. The profile of both to follow:

Profile: 7

Supplement Facts for Pure Test
Servings Per Container: 120
Aspartic Acid (DAA) 500 mg

Supplement Facts for Revolution PCT
Servings Per Container: 60
%DV
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
25 mg 42%
Prostate Shield
Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract, Stinging Nettle, Lycopene 80 mg
ARIMISTANE
(99.9% HPLC Verified Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin.

Lets start with Pure Test. At four capsules, that would equate to 2000mg of DAA. Well under the recommended effective dose. I thought no problem, there is a bit of DAA in the PCT, yet even with the inclusion of that, we still miss the desired mark. Why not just simply dose the full 3.2g in Pure Test from the onset? And then focus on a great PCT product to compliment. One could of course take an additional two pills of pure test reaching the full desired amount, yet that would drastically reduce the value and life of the bottle.

As for PCT Revolution Black, I think there was something to be said for this product. The 50g of ARIMISTANE was a nice start. A solid aromatase inhibitor which I respond to quite well. Along with a handful of healthy support supplements, all proven to reduce stress on the organs and help promote healthy response to hormonal changes in the body, I think that this was nearly on point. I don't fully understand the small inclusion of DAA in this as well, other than to compliment the Pure Test. But again, even with that it was a bit under dosed over all.

Effectiveness: 6

I simply didn't get all that I wish from a test boosting stack out of this compilation. There were some noticeable effects as mentioned before, but I never hit my stride and really dialed in on this cycle as I nearly always do by week four of a solid test cycle. We were sent a four week cycle, and I did not opt to buy an additional four week cycle because I was not overly happy with the first. I always do an eight week run, but by week four, I knew where I stood with this.

Dosing: 5

A lot of pills to swallow, which I don't mind a bit. But make those pills count. There are optional dosing on the box, none of which made a whole lot of sense to me. I prefer a straight forward, direct approach. 6 pills a day is no big deal, but I would prefer to simply mix a scoop of powdered DAA and reach my desired amount in one swoop.

Value: 6

This can be found from $30-$35 depending on the site. Doesn't seem bad for a full 30 day supply of a full stack. But this simply wasn't effective enough for me to rate it any higher. If anything I would look to see the price of PCT Revolution Black, for this was the only part of the stack that I felt had any value whatsoever.

Finalfex came close with this one, but landed a bit off center. I would be willing to try PCT Revolution again, as part of my own stack or along with another solid test booster. But as far as the Pure Test component of this stack, it would be left far behind.

Other Prices:
TF Supplements   $34.95
Fitness First USA   $36.95

August 14, 2014

First off thank you to Finaflex and thank you for being patient for this review.
Next I need to explain that my results will differ way more than someone else. I will explain. I had been on TRT treatment for a while. I had come off that ( due to funds ) and was about a month off it when I started this. I wanted to try this as a PCT of sorts.

Ingredients 8
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid

Supplement Facts for Revolution PCT
Servings Per Container: 60
%DV
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
25 mg 42%
Prostate Shield
Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract, Stinging Nettle, Lycopene 80 mg
ARIMISTANE
(99.9% HPLC Verified Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione) 50 mg

Here we see that standard test boosting ingredients , but we also see in the PCT the ingredient Arimistane.
Arimistane is an Armoatase Inhibitor (AI) and cortisol inhibitor. For those that do not know what is it is and how it works . I will insert a copy and paste.
It's a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA.
This simple yet very potent and intricate compound called Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA) will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and reduction of high levels of estrogen and cortisol. It is a natural compound that is a downstream metabolite of DHEA that exists in the body. Arimistane will elevate the user's natural myotropic state, leading to more muscle mass, better recovery, decreased fat storage, and increased libido! The first effects users notice is a drying out and hardening effect, showing increases in vascularity and increased definition.
In addition to this you will another dose of DAA and some test boosting Fenugreek, which I think must have been a smaller dose of, because normally that ingredient really messes with me mentally for some reason.

Dosing. 7
Why so low for just taking pills. Well it is a bit confusing. The stacking instructions say to take 4 pills a day of pure test a day for 4 weeks now that gives you 28 days and you will be under dosed on the standard dose of DAA of 3 grams per day. Even when adding in the PCT portion of this, there is only an additional dose of DAA, ( which is a blend of others things as well ) So even adding that you will still be low on the standard DAA dosage.
Even with the all this I did not mind taking the pills. Added bonus for not making my acid reflux act up like some pills tend to do.

Effectiveness 7.8
So how did this actually do ? Well at the beginning of coming off the TRT I noticed my libido was dropping some and I was not having that pep in my step like I normally did. After about a week and half on this, Libido came back like a boss, which DAA does this for me every time anyway.
I did seem to lean out some while taking this and the added PCT , I do not think it did as well as some others I have used as far as the leaning out and strength gains. I did notice that at the end of this run I weighed the least I have in almost 10 years, so MAD props for that. I also noticed that I was hugely vascular during this run as well. Pretty cool. I do not think I got the pumps like I normally did on some other boosters, like Dpol for example.
Another thing this did help with was sleep. I slept like a rock on this stuff.
Now one thing I will point out ,I mentioned in my log as well. I was able to get lab tests during the run of this on week 3 , they came back as low as they was before I started TRT, so that was kind of a bummer. So that makes me wonder if this would be good for someone using this after a PH cycle.

Value 8
I looked online today and tiger fitness has this combo pack for 31 bucks , now for a 30 day supply that is not bad.

Overall 7
Overall it was not bad but I feel I had better recomp results from some other AI's I have used and test boosting combo's, but this one is not bad. I think my age and body has just made a change that these Over the counter fixes are not going to be enough for me. Again thanks to finaflex for letting me give this a go. This company has some great products that I will continue to use.

Other Prices: