Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Revolution Test is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by FINAFLEX. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  May 14, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased Strength
  • Decreased Sex Drive
  • Low Dosed
I was given the opportunity to test, log, and review this product which I gladly accepted. I want to give a BIG THANKS to @turff49 for selecting me for this opportunity and Finaflex for this product! This is the first actual log that I have done for a Testosterone Boosting Product, so read below to find out more! You can read my FULL 30 day log in the following link: http://goo.gl/g6WxO2

Product Image (Image Links): http://goo.gl/Haq7XN | http://goo.gl/tzMD8U | http://goo.gl/NpLlU8 | http://goo.gl/R0kx7Y | http://goo.gl/CT6RSb

Formula
Seen below in the image, you can see the many different ingredients that Finaflex uses:

Supplement Facts (Image Link): http://goo.gl/R0kx7Y
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
%DV*
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
50 mg 84%
Selenium (methionine) 200 mcg 286%
Testosterone Amplification Blend
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% Saponins)(Seed), Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Extract)(Root) 750mg **
Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix
N-Acetyl L-Cystine (NAC), Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum)(Seed/Fruit) (Std. to 80% Silymarin) 300 mg **
Cardiovascular Support
Red Yeast Rice Powder (Monascus purpureus), Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 200 mg **
Prostate Shield
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (Berry), Pygeum Bark (Pygeum Africanum)(Powder), Stinging Nettle Root Powder (Leaf), Lycopene Extract 160 mg **
Letrosterone™†
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract (Plant Leaf)(Std. to 10% dehydroloiolide)(Std. to 20% n-benzol-l-phenylalanine methyl ester)

I wont cover all the ingredients here, but feel free to look them up. What Finaflex put in these pretty little Green and White capsules are really extensive, but unfortunately it is in Proprietary Blends not disclosing the actual dosages. One of the most popular ingredients in today's Natural Testosterone Boosting Products is D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), which they have underdosed here. Studies show 2,000mg-3,120mg DAA is effective in raising natural test levels, but the Testosterone Amplification Blend houses the DAA in a 750mg dose which is no where need the clinical studies dosings. Fenugreek is next up in the Test Blend, which is normally dosed around 500mg+ which would indicate it was even lower of a dose than used in the clinical studies. There is a Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix, Cardiovascular Support, and a Prostate Shield thrown in there but I feel it is very much unneeded in this Natural Test Booster. Lastly is the Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) labeled as Letrosterone, which is Brassaiopsis Glomerulata Extract. I am sad to not see Vitamin D thrown into the mix, as it supports higher Test levels as well. I know that Vitamin D is cheap and you can supplement it separately, but being this was to be logged as is means I wasn't technically allowed to supplement with an additional Test Boosting ingredient as it would deter the effectiveness of this product.

D-Aspartic Acid (DAA): http://goo.gl/MRnV9k
Fenugreek: http://goo.gl/M8O618
Letrosterone: http://goo.gl/eCuwq2

Mixability/Taste
This product is not meant to be consumed outside of the capsule, but in honor of testing I decided to open up 1 serving and consume it with a Pre-Workout once.. Do NOT do that, WOW! That was not something I would EVER want to taste again, as most herbs are STRONG and foul tasting. Aside from that I have had a few burps once the capsules has dissolved, but it was not an consistently occurring issue.

This is a product in capsule form and is directed to take 1 serving 1 to 2 times daily, but being I was sent a 30 serving product (60 capsules) I took 1 serving a day Pre-Workout and a few times before bed. Taking it Pre-Workout was quite effective, and taking it before bed was also (more on the effectiveness of the dosing below).

Effectiveness (8.2/10)
I logged this product for 30 days, and it was clear that it had been working (make sure to check out my log). I saw some moderate strength gains which you can see by reading my log as well as below.

Copied from my log
(FINAL Measurements for Finaflex Revolution Test w/ Creatine Energy Log)
Age: 28
Height: 6 foot 3 inches (lol I didn't get taller!)
Weight: 279.2 83.4 lbs (lost 4 pounds)

Measurements (Previous Measurements: http://goo.gl/u2Rd2Z )
Left Bicep: 17.2, 17.5 flexed (no gain unflexed, 0.5 inch loss flexed)
Right Bicep: 17.2, 17.8 flexed (no gain unflexed, 0.2 inch loss flexed)
Neck: 18 (another slight loss of 0.25 inch)
Waist: 45 (loss 1 whole inch)
Right Thigh: 27.25 (about 1 inch loss)
Left Thigh: 26.5 (0.25 inch loss)
Right Calf: 16.3 (0.25 inch loss)
Left Calf: 16.5 (0.5 inch loss)
Shoulders: 29.5 (0.5 inch gain, remained the same, measured across the back to mid deltoid)
Chest: 49 (loss of 1.5in, measured around at nipple line and unflexed)

The numbers are a bit of a mixed bag, but it was apparent that my strength had increased. I can speculate that going into the Finaflex Revolution Test log my muscle fibers were saturated by the Finaflex Creatine Energy, but from the increase of Testosterone I saw an increase of density in the muscles fullness (hardness). I did reach some strength gains and my intensity increased, which could have resulted in the fat loss as well. Looking over the recap of my workout logs it is apparent that my strength was increased, which I directly attribute to the Finaflex Revolution Test as it didn't happen as greatly previously. When I took the serving Pre-Workout I felt that my intensity in the gym was slightly elevated. Taking the serving before bed actually made me very irritable in the morning, this is due to having higher Testosterone levels in the morning from your body resting and recovering (HGH).

Side Effects
One of the advertised claims is "Healthy Sex Drive", which is typical of a increase in Testosterone but it was not the case for me. I saw a decrease in my sex drive, which I would expect the Estrogen Blocking agent to be the culprit. Two weeks later and I am still facing a decreased Sex Drive. I did see a increase in semen and it appeared thicker, but no note on it being of greater quality or potency.

Value (7.8/10)
This product is relatively new, which means it is not as widely available. On GNC you can find it for $40 as a member, or for $43 not being a member. The bonus here is that it comes in at 90 capsules on GNC, which is 45 servings bringing the cost to $0.88 per serving or $0.95 if not being a member at GNC. Being that it was indeed effective I find the price acceptable, but if it was offered elsewhere you would likely see the price come in a bit lower than on GNC.

Overall (7/10)
I am very pleased with this product, and would have liked to continue taking it for a full 8 week cycle but only had 30 servings. If I had received the 45 serving product I would have taken a third capsule during the day, but I feel that this product took a bit longer than necessary (low dosing) to see any effect. It was a slow and steady race seeing any results, but I wonder how well this product would have done if the dosing was increased on the DAA/Fenugreek and the addition of Vitamin D. I really contemplated getting another 30 servings after this log to make it an 8 week cycle, but I had other products to log and a graduation coming. Due to this decision I was looking "forward" to see the effects of this product start to wear off after finishing this log, but I actually saw the strength gains linger which is quite admirable!

Conclusion
I really liked this product, but I did not fully love it. It was effective, but could have been more effective with higher dosing and the addition of some Vitamin D. I did not like that the dosage is hidden in blends, but because the product was effective I am ok with it. As stated in my Finaflex Creatine Energy review "I saw the effectiveness of this product, and so have many others in the gym and outside in the real world as per me showing progress. Being a natural bodybuilder/weightlifter is tough, and I know that I won’t become as huge as some guys but with the Finaflex Revolution Test I know I can perform to the best of my ability and that is what really matters in the end."

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
1) This product helped increase my overall strength...
I did see my overall strength increase, which I would rate it as a 4.5

2) This product helped with body composition…
Did not see much of a body composition change, but I feel it was in the process of happening at the end of the 4th week. I would rate this as a 3.5 as I was only given the 4 weeks worth of product to review.

3) This product made me feel better overall…
Well it definitely felt good being able to lift heavier, but I did not feel any elevation of mood. I would rate this as a 3.

4) This product increased my sex drive...
This is where I felt a negative effect as Finaflex promotes this product as creating a "Healthy Sex Drive", but I saw a substantial decrease and persistent negative effect. I would rate this as a 1.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
I would and have recommended this to friends, which I would rate this as a 4.

I want to say thank you again to @turff49 and Finaflex for the product/logging opportunity! Thank you for reading and following me in this log and review. Please comment below if you have any questions or comments :)

You can read my FULL 30 day log in the following link: http://goo.gl/g6WxO2