Pro Xanthine 500 XT Reviews

• Fat Loss
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Very Strong
  • Blends
ENORMOUS THANKS to Montego, Snagency, and everyone else from Finaflex Nutrition for allowing me to try out and log the new Pro-Xanthine 500 XT. I've sampled numerous thermos in the past. But in my opinion, Pro-X is definitely one of the most well rounded fat burners currently on the market.

Content: 8/10
Pro-Xanthine XT contains a few of the typical ingredients you find in many thermogenics, mainly caffeine and Green tea extract. However, they did throw in some other ingredients that have some pretty special effects.

Anti-Oxidant Energy Amplification-450mg
The Energy blend contains 1, 3,7trimethylxanthine (AKA Caffeine). Finaflex's own special stimulant blend; IRISINxd. That contains Green Tea Extract and N-Coumaroyldopamine. As well as Blueberry Extract, Theobromine, and AvandraZ.

The Caffeine and the green tea extract are pretty self-explanatory, given that if both ingredients are dosed appropriately. But since it is a prop blend, this is difficult to determine. It also contains N-courmaroyldopamine, which is found in the cocoa plant, is a selective Beta-2 agonist and is said to have a leaning and hardening effect at proper dosages. Blueberry extract is full of anti-oxidants that contain various properties. Theobromine is a mild stimulant and vasodilator. Finally there is AvandraZ, a patented bitter orange extract that is supposed to have strong thermogenic properties, as well as decrease appetite, and supporting lean muscle mass.

MOOD ELEVATOR AND FOCUS-205 mg
The mood and focus blend contains Thiamine disulfide butyrate (sulbutiamine). As well as b-Phenethylamine HCl, Schizandrol A, Hordenine HCl, and r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCl

Sulbutiamine is a synthetic derivative of thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1. That can aid in boosting attitude and focus. Phenethylamine HCL is a stimulant possibly capable of boosting metabolism and focus. Schizandrol A is an adaptogenic stimulant that boosts focus. And finally there is Hordenine HCl, which is another mild mental stimulant.

Overall Effectiveness: 8.5/10
For this section of the review I will be including the rating system that Finaflex requested to be used for the reviews of Pro-Xanthine 500 XT.

Finaflex's Scale-
Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product improved focus.
Finaflex's Scale-4/5
The focus enhancing aspect of this product was pretty much right on the money. It was usually about 25 to 30 minutes when I would start to feel the effects kick in. And after that I felt much more alert and intent on what I was doing. The effects consistently lasted for at least a couple hours and definitely helped me keep me on point while I was at the gym, studying, at work, or in class.

2) This product provided appetite suppression.
Finaflex's Scale-4.5/5
This was by far the strongest part of Pro-Xanthine in my opinion. I would take one capsule immediately upon waking and if I wasn't going to the gym that morning, I would eat my first meal (Which was usually less than 350 calories) about 20 minutes later. From there I typically wouldn't start to feel hungry at all until about 3 to 5 hours later. With the second dosage, I would pop another capsule about 2-3 hours later after a meal and would experience the same reduction of appetite.

3) This product provided thermogenic effects.
Finaflex's Scale-4.25/5
Again, this aspect of the product was right on the money. My job always keeps me on my feet and busy, and during my time on this product I noticed I was sweating more as well as a general increase in body temperature. Same thing for when I was sitting in class or around the house as well. But, while at the gym is where I noticed the biggest increase. I would start to break a sweat during my first few moments of warm-up cardio. And by the time I had finished my last sets, my face, torso, and hair would be absolutely covered in sweat.

4) This product provided clean energy.
Finaflex's Scale-4/5
First off let me state that I would consider myself very stimulant tolerant and have never really had problems with stimulants being too powerful. That being said, there were a couple of days during the first two weeks where I felt a little anxious and jittery. However after the first two weeks had passed, the rest of my time on Pro-X I noticed a definite increase in overall energy in between doses and throughout the whole day. I also never experienced any energy crashes, caffeine headaches, or anything else of that nature.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family.
Finaflex's Scale-4.25/5
I definitely would recommend this product to anyone (As long as they have had proper experience with stimulants) looking for a strong thermogenic. Pro-Xanthine 500 XT was for the most part right on the money of what I expect from a thermo. And it is definitely one of the very best fat burners I have ever used.

A single bottle of Pro-X will cost you about an even 30$ from an online retailer. Each bottle will provide 30 days of use, so that puts the price per day right at about 1$. Considering the overall effectiveness of Pro-X, I would consider this value to be pretty high.

Overall: 8.5/10
Overall I feel that Pro-Xanthine XT offers a lot to those in the market for a strong fat burner. It provides great appetite suppression, energy, and boost in thermogenesis. And the cost will certainly not break the bank. All in all making it one of the better thermos currently out there in my opinion.