Pro Xanthine 500 XT Reviews

• Good Mood
  • Fat Loss
  • Weight Loss
  • Blends

Well, as most of us know its getting to be that time of year again, so I decided to pick this up to help burn off those hard to reach areas and finished this bottle just in time for the holiday weekend. For the majority of the time I was taking this I was working out 4-6 days a week and doing cardio 3-5 days a week on a low carb diet. I was already previously on this routine before I began taking this supplement so that my results weren't skewed.

A pretty basic ingredient profile for a thermogenic, go figure the name of the product, Pro Xanthine, relates directly to their main ingredient, 1,3,7-trimethylXANTHINE, or better known as, caffeine. With a blend of 452.5mg, the top two ingredients are caffeine and green tea extract. Both are thermogenic ingredients, but if you were looking for something a little more complex and different its not all that great. The rest of that blend is a mix of theobromine and plant/seed/root extracts to help detox your body and therefor increasing metabolism. The mood support blend always brings a smile to my face especially when I see L-Phenylalanine, the precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine, a great hangry suppressor. The ingredient profile didn't impress me, but I wasn't going to complain until I saw how it was gonna work with me.

Tase/Mixability: Pill capsule, N/A

Dosing: One pill twice a day, I'd take the first serving in the morning, before breakfast and/or cardio. Then take another serving a few hours later usually before lunch, but the directions recommend a six hour time gap in between servings.

PX caught me by surprise with its effectiveness. Just by reading the nutrient label I knew that this was going to increase my energy and most likely mood just as it did, but as I am with any fat burner, I was skeptical that it was going to actually help burn fat. Like I said, I was caught by surprise, it worked and it worked a lot better than I thought. Within the 30 day period I went from a BW of 205 to 196, which I can attest to, was mostly fat. I began to see increasing definition and vascularity across my entire body. As far as appetite suppression, I didn't really notice any increased or decreased motives, I was also eating almost every 3-4 hours, so I maintained pretty content for most of the day. My strength dropped slightly on my heavy days, but it did help make my hypertrophy days go extremely well, increasing my muscular endurance. This is a product I wish I would have bought two of, just to see if a second month continued would make any difference with how the ingredients could effect the process long-term.

$30 for 60 servings = $0.50/serving or $1.00/day

Side Effects

Slight decrease in power strength

Conclusion

I have to say, I'm very pleased with the results of this product. I believe it did help boost my fat loss, while maintaining energy, focus and mood support. a dollar a day could mean something completely different to you than it does to me, but at least to me its not something I would call necessary, but if you only buy one a season, PX is the one I recommend. Good job FINAFLEX.