Pro Xanthine 500 XT Reviews

• Good Mood
  • Effective
  • Very Strong
  • May Experience Sides
First off, I want to thank Montego and stagnacy for choosing me to run this product for FINAFLEX. I enjoy doing product logs because I like seeing how I progress throughout the month or two that I am running a product. It's especially fun when the product works!

Ingredient Profile: 8.5

I like the inclusions of this ingredient profile, but main gripes with any profile is when the ingredients are hidden behind a prop blend. I understand the need to keep trade secrets but its always nice to know how much of what ingredients you are getting in a product

Antioxidant Energy Amplification: 450mg/serving

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, IRISINxd, Green Tea Extract (Standarized for EGCG), N-Coumaroyldopamine Blueberry Extract, Theobromine, Advantra Z (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)

Mood Elevator & Focus Factor: 205mg/serving

Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCI, Schizandrol A, Hordenine HCI, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCI

The caffeine and Greet Tea Extract are nice givens so I wont touch on those much.

IRISINxd is Finaflex's patent pending stimulant blend also found in their STIMUL8 consisting of the standardized Green Tea Extract and N-Coumaroyldopamine which is a beta receptor antagonist found in the popular USP Labs Compound 20. This is a nice addition because of the leaning and hardening effect it is supposed to have, you know, increasing muscle and decreasing fat?

Theobromine is also a nice addition as it is a vasodilator, diuretic, and a stimulant.

AvandraZ is possibly the best inclusion of all as it is the only patented bitter orange extract available, which is supposed to product similar results to Ephedra without the negative side-effects.

Sulbutamine, Schizandrol, and Hordenine are all great inclusions for the focus effect, the only ingredient that I wish was in here (because I respond to it so well) is Pikatropin.

Effectiveness: 8.5

This is the rating scale that Finaflex requested so Ill start with that and add my thoughts afterward.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
PX XT:
1) This product provided improved Focus...

This is a 4. The focus on this product was on point. You could feel it kicking in within a half hour or so of taking this product and it seemed to last consistently for a couple of hours after taking each dose. The only downsides to this was the fact that it was such a strong stim to start out with that it seemed to counter-act the focus effect until my body adjusted to the stim intake. Also since it wasn't the smartest idea to take this within a couple hours of working out, the focus effect was somewhat negated by the time I actually got to the gym, where I desired the focus the most.

2) This product provided Appetite Suppression...

3.5 I am on the fence with this because this did absolutely crush my appetite for the most part, but by the time the second dose was wearing off between 3-4 hours later I would get ravenously hungry. Which was fine because I try to consume the majority of my carbs pre/during/post workout. I was able to maintain a modest diet during the day and then eat enough to be full later. My overall hunger, however, was definitely decreased with the use of this product.

3) This product provided Thermogenic Effects...

4 again. Due to my job being somewhat sedentary during the day I would notice slight warming effect and sweating doing nothing, but once you get active it really flips a switch, heats you up, and causes excess sweating. I have taken other thermos that create a stronger thermo effect despite activity levels but all in all this was solid.

4) This product provided clean energy...

3. Emphasis being on the clean energy. To be honest this product kicked my ass for the first couple weeks and my body had some big-time adjusting to do to get comfortable taking a stim of this caliber. I don't think it was caffeine content but the overall profile. I could not take it without food at all and even with a meal for the first few days I was getting jittery and generally not feeling excellent. This was usually centered around the time I initially took a dose and would wear off, but I was also crashing a lot the first few days in between doses. This did, however, go away as my body adjusted and it did turn into a cleaner more palatable energy source but it certainly isn't for the faint-hearted.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

4. I would certainly recommend this to people looking for a strong fat burner. This product performed to my expectations and anyone experienced in the fatburner/stim department would be pleased with this product. I would not recommend this to a girlfriend or someone looking to get their fat burner cherry popped because I think it would be a bit too much for them to handle. I was able to drop some fat, lean out, maintain my strength, and even cheat a bit without killing the benefits of this product. I ate cleanly for the most part and my weight did yoyo between a 7lb drop and where I ended up down 2.2lbs. I am slowly hacking away at my midsection which is down below 39" for the first time in years and cardio has always been the hardest thing for me to fit into my routine as I only did it a handful of times during this run with my lifting and diet being the main contributors to my results along with Pro-Xanthine XT. I am certainly happy with the assistance that this product provided.

Ok so for my personal experiences besides what was covered...I lost almost an inch around my chest, belly, and thighs but only lost 2.2 lbs overall. My Omron scale put me at a ridiculoud 5% fat loss and 3% muscle gain and all of my caliper readings were under 18% where when I started taking them they were a solid 1-2% higher. I think it is safe to say that along with diet and my exercise regimen that this product helped me lose straight up fat. I would say at least 4lbs of fat even though I couldn't eat right all the time and did barely any cardio to speak of.

Value 9:

Value is more than just cost. Value is would you pay the price to get the results from that product. The answer is yes! A thirty day supply of this runs roughly 30 dollars, which is a good value in and of itself. That, coupled with the effectiveness of this product make it a winner in my book.

Overall 9:

Cost/benefit ratio. I did not feel my best for a couple weeks of this run. I would feel weird for a good part of the day until the later part when the second dose was wearing out. This feeling went away a couple weeks into the run but was still quite apparent. You need to take this product with food as directed or it will kick your ass. THIS IS STRONG. I weigh in the 220lb range and took the recommended 2 caps a day and I needed no more. So know what you are getting into, take it as directed, and work your ass off and this product will produce for you as well.

• brenth6112
    February 4, 2014

Nice review man. Writing mine up tonight. Will most likely refer the ingredient description to yours since everything seems to be there. I love this stuff and I think it will be the next hot topic for thermos/fat burners.

• VonBoom
    February 4, 2014

Great review, man. I enjoyed the log as well.

• TigerJT