Pro Xanthine 500 XT Reviews

By: FINAFLEX

Overall
Overall
7.1
6.2
  October 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy
  • Great Value
  • Blends
  • Weak Appetite Suppression

According to the manufacturer "PRO XANTHINE 500-XT (PX) by FINAFLEX, the Next Generation in Weight Loss Supplementation. PX delivers exactly what you want...RESULTS! One pill provides the ENERGY, FOCUS, and APPETITE SUPPRESSION needed to get you through the day.*" I'm not too sure about all of that, although I do thing it provides that minor boost in energy hat most of us need to get through the work day.

This is going to be a no BS, no fluff review of a product for someone who already has it in their shopping cart and is looking for quick information on whether or not to pull the trigger. I'm a 36 year old male who works in a physically demanding job with people who are primarily younger than me and in great shape. I perpetually find myself exhausted which leads to a lack in motivation. I take Finaflex to help mitigate lethargy or the "itis" as some would call it. I have not lost any weight, it hasn't really suppressed any appetite nor does it provide any focus as it claims. I do support its claim that it provides a little energy boost when taken. You can't beat the price at 19.99 bottle and I do like the energy it helps provide.

Antioxidant Energy Amplification 452.5mg
-1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, IRISINXD (green tea extract [standardized for EGCG], n-coumaroyldopamine)
-blueberry extract, theobromine, advantra Z (citrus aurantium extract powder 50%)
-Rauwolfia vomitoria (root bark)(standardized for 90% Rauwolscine)
Mood Elevator and Focus 135mg
-Thiamine disulfide butyrate (sulbutiamine), b-phenethylamine HCl, schizandrol A, hordenine HCl
is included in the formula.

Unfortunately there are some blends on here so there is no way to be sure the exact amounts of each ingredient are in each, that being said there is science behind a majority of the ingredients that support increased energy.

It's a pill so no issue there, don't chew it.

As it pertains to Finaflex's claims, I do not think it will effectively help you lose weight, I work out 6x per week and my weight remained the same. I did not really feel any of its appetite suppression effects either. That being said I have taken it before and I knew that going in. It caught my attention being so high on the SR list, but I think that is centered around it's unbeatable price. The only thing I look for with this product is the energy boost it gives me. I take one pill in the morning at around 5 and then another after lunch. There are no jitters or nausea experienced, just a minor boost of energy which does start to wane as you become less sensitive to the product. I would rate the energy boost at a 7/10.

The value may be relative because I do not take this for weight loss, appetite suppression or increased focus. I don't experience those effects from this product, I only take it for the energy boost. That being said I would give it a 9/10 for what I am looking for.

Side Effects

The only thing I see with this product is that as you get down to the end of the bottle I noticed that I was becoming less sensitive to the product and was taking another pill earlier. I never experienced palpitations or jitters like some other folks are claiming.

Conclusion

If you are looking for this product to do everything it claims, appetite suppression, mood enhancement, increased focus etc, you may want look elsewhere, as in the magic pill department. This product helps me, a 36 year old, physically fit male to maintain some energy as the daily grind drags on. I didn't lose any weight, recomp or anything like that, but I wasn't looking to either. I enjoy this product and buy it quite often, but again, I know what I'm getting.

• DaSlaya
    October 13, 2018

Great job on your first review. Looking forward to more from you!