Pro Xanthine 500 XT Reviews

• Fat Loss
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Thirst
Hi SR!

First off, a big thank you to Montego and snagency for choosing me to log the Pro Xanthine, which I'll refer to as PX throughout this review.

This is actually my second time logging a FinaFlex product, and I've had good results so far. You can find my PX log here:

PX is FinaFlex's "Ultimate Super Thermogenic" and it's Profile is as follows:

Antioxidant Energy Amplification...452.5mg/serving

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine
IRISINxd, (Green Tea Extract {Standarized for EGCG}, N-Coumaroyldopamine)
Blueberry Extract
Theobromine
Advantra Z (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)
Rauwolfia vomitoria (root bark)(Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine)

Mood Elevator & Focus Factor: 135mg/serving

Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine)
b-Phenethylamine HCI
Schizandrol A
Hordenine HCL.

As you can see, it's a blend and I know we all prefer to have each ingredient individually represented by percentage, etc. but, you can't deny it's a competitive world out there and everyone tries to hold on to their secrets as much as possible. With that said, overall the ingredients are all promising and seem to be a good combination.

A couple things I researched, just because I was curious, which I'll add just for information purposes:

N-coumaroyldopamine is as effective as well-known beta2-adrenoceptor agonists: salbutamol, procaterol, and fenoterol

Vitamin E interacts with Rauwolfia vomitoria to help improve immunity.

Here are my ratings using the FinaFlex rating scale:

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

PX Black:
1) This product provided improved Focus.

Rating: 4. I felt an increase in my overall focus throughout the day and I thought it helped me both at work during boring manual tasks and at the gym throughout the entire workout

2) This product provided Appetite Suppression.

Rating: 4. Yes, I definitely felt appetite suppression. It didn't kick in immediately but by the time I was through with the first week I'd noticed I wasn't eating as much, nor was I feeling to snack in-between meals.

3) This product provided Thermogenic Effects.

Rating: 4. I sweated a lot, even when I was not working out and all over my body - which was pretty interesting. This lead to a huge increase in thirst, and I was drinking a lot more water than I normally did - about twice as much. So please pay attention to your water!

4) This product provided clean energy.

Rating: 4. I felt that the energy was definitely there. When I consider that as time progressed, I ate a bit less and yet I worked out harder, with no crashing, or running out of gas, the PX was definitely working.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family.

Rating: 5. I had a great time using the PX. I met my goals, had no negative side effects, and generally felt pretty darned good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

So, here's a little of my experience using the PX.

Dosing was simple. The pills are easy to swallow. I took 1 first thing in the morning and 1 6 hours later - both times with a glass of water.

This being my first thermo I wasn't sure what to expect. On taking the first pill, I got a bit of a warming sensation. With the second it was less noticeable but, the thirst would be strong.

The sweating was unusual for me but, I got used to it. However, I did not prepare for the sweating that would occur at the gym and my antiperspirant/deodorant gave up! So, I doubled up on it after that first fail.

As I time went by, I noticed my cardio improve, especially on my treadmill work. Normally my chest feels a little tight, but by the 3rd week I felt it loosen up a bit and I had a more fun time running, as I could relax a bit and not expend energy on breathing which is a distraction by itself.

One thing also, I rarely burned out at the gym - I felt the PX really helped me to maintain a strong level of performance throughout the entire workout, and it was only on the days I stayed extra, like 15-20 mins beyond my normal 90 minute workout, did I start to feel tired or hungry for that matter.

In terms of my goals, I basically wanted to cut some fat. I started at 167lbs and at the end of the bottle I was 162.6lbs. That's 4.4lbs. I think that's pretty good. What was even better is I lost most of that weight around my mid-section. I lost a little over a 1/2 inch on my waist and I lost an inch on my wrist - which was surprising to me because it's my wrist and I didn't think there was any fat there; I have to cinch my belt tighter by a whole notch and my jeans/work pants are definitely looser around the middle even with the belt tighter, so I think I need some new ones.

I also look better overall. I look more muscular, my body seems better balanced, and I actually look bigger even though I lost weight. My muscles can actually be seen now - I mean I guess they were always there but, the fat was covering it up a bit and finally I have some abs! Doesn't mean I don't have a lot of work to do still on my abs/core but, at least now I can see some results. And you can always look at my log to see the pictures of the progress I made.

In terms of value. I didn't pay for the bottle but, in checking online I see its available for around 26/27 bucks and that's under a buck a day for a 30 day supply. Financially that's a solid deal right there. Plus, it works so the value proposition is it's reasonable in terms of cost and you get something that works.

I wonder how I would have reacted to the PX during summer. As I used it during one of the coldest winters I've ever experienced, I feel like during summer I would have probably gotten more results.

Also, I think if I'd tweaked my diet and exercises a bit, I could have squeezed a bit more out of the process. But, you live and you learn.

I'm a 42 year old guy on a journey to whip myself into the best shape I can, to get closer to what I was in my 20s. I can honestly say the PX helped me see some results for the work I've been putting in at the gym and that was the kind of encouragement I needed.

I would recommend this to anyone, with the only caution being drink as much water as you can and then a bit more! And make sure your antiperspirant/deodorant is up to scratch!

Thanks to everyone who stooped by the log and gave me words of encouragement: brenth6112, tik tik, clipper83, mhseaver670, montego, snagency and I hope I didn't miss anyone!

• brenth6112
    March 20, 2014

Great log, great review. Good job man!

• krystian
    March 21, 2014

Hey brenth! Thank man - just doing my best. I'll be hitting you up at some point for advice on how to build some muscle mass without putting on any fat!

• September 15, 2014

Great log excited to see another 42 yr old! I'm new to this game and need all the advice I can get my hands on. Thanks