Pro Xanthine 500 XT Reviews

By: FINAFLEX

Ranks #1 (better than 100%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Pro Xanthine 500 XT is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by FINAFLEX. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

9.1
  July 4, 2017

• Blends

Well, as most of us know its getting to be that time of year again, so I decided to pick this up to help burn off those hard to reach areas and finished this bottle just in time for the holiday weekend. For the majority of the time I was taking this I was working out 4-6 days a week and doing cardio 3-5 days a week on a low carb diet. I was already previously on this routine before I began taking this supplement so that my results weren't skewed.

A pretty basic ingredient profile for a thermogenic, go figure the name of the product, Pro Xanthine, relates directly to their main ingredient, 1,3,7-trimethylXANTHINE, or better known as, caffeine. With a blend of 452.5mg, the top two ingredients are caffeine and green tea extract. Both are thermogenic ingredients, but if you were looking for something a little more complex and different its not all that great. The rest of that blend is a mix of theobromine and plant/seed/root extracts to help detox your body and therefor increasing metabolism. The mood support blend always brings a smile to my face especially when I see L-Phenylalanine, the precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine, a great hangry suppressor. The ingredient profile didn't impress me, but I wasn't going to complain until I saw how it was gonna work with me.

Tase/Mixability: Pill capsule, N/A

Dosing: One pill twice a day, I'd take the first serving in the morning, before breakfast and/or cardio. Then take another serving a few hours later usually before lunch, but the directions recommend a six hour time gap in between servings.

PX caught me by surprise with its effectiveness. Just by reading the nutrient label I knew that this was going to increase my energy and most likely mood just as it did, but as I am with any fat burner, I was skeptical that it was going to actually help burn fat. Like I said, I was caught by surprise, it worked and it worked a lot better than I thought. Within the 30 day period I went from a BW of 205 to 196, which I can attest to, was mostly fat. I began to see increasing definition and vascularity across my entire body. As far as appetite suppression, I didn't really notice any increased or decreased motives, I was also eating almost every 3-4 hours, so I maintained pretty content for most of the day. My strength dropped slightly on my heavy days, but it did help make my hypertrophy days go extremely well, increasing my muscular endurance. This is a product I wish I would have bought two of, just to see if a second month continued would make any difference with how the ingredients could effect the process long-term.

$30 for 60 servings = $0.50/serving or $1.00/day

Side Effects

Slight decrease in power strength

Conclusion

I have to say, I'm very pleased with the results of this product. I believe it did help boost my fat loss, while maintaining energy, focus and mood support. a dollar a day could mean something completely different to you than it does to me, but at least to me its not something I would call necessary, but if you only buy one a season, PX is the one I recommend. Good job FINAFLEX.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

September 1, 2016

• Energy
  • May Experience Sides

I started taking Fat Burners and Thermogenics in 2010 with a buddy of mine; we would buy different brands then share and review them to each other. We did this because everyone's body is different and what worked for him didn't necessarily work for me. I have tried A TON of different types from name brands to no names and I have found that FINAFLEX's thermogenic Pro Xanthine 500-XT was one of the best.

For the sake of the review and because I didn't know myself I took the time to do a little research on the ingredients. Like every ingredient on this site there is an overwhelming amount of information that can be found so I will shorten it up a bit. The ingredient profile is split into three sections: Antioxidant Energy Amplification, Mood Elevator and Other (what they use to make the capsule). Just a note, I looked up each ingredient.

In the Antioxidant Energy Amplification (AEA) section I would agree with the labeling in that all the ingredients have some sort of antioxidant properties. The problem for me is that it states that contains 452.5mg of this AEA per pill but doesn't give a breakdown of how many mg per individual ingredient which to me is important; I like to know how much of everything I am in taking plus I believe that it calls into account the effectiveness of each ingredient individually.

The Mood Elevator section I would also agree with the labeling in being correct in its description. All ingredients in this section do have some sort of mood elevating properties. But again this entire section per pill is 180mg with no individual breakdown.

I'll say what I said in a previous review that Taste and Mixability do not apply due to the form being a pill that you swallow (obviously). Also I don't make a habit opening pills to taste the contents.

Dosing: IMPORTANT - My suggestions are to please follow the instructions. The label states the dosing is to take 1 to 2 pills a day, the 1st immediately upon waking up and the 2nd 6 hours later. I will only take 1 pill a day I will express the reasoning in the effectiveness section of this review; I have taken the pill as late as 2pm and have been able to go to sleep with no problem. I feel like it's common sense not to take it to late or you won't be able to sleep (I learned this with REDLINE in 2006) This works for me, I am 5'10" and 190lsb. My buddy takes two 1 in the morning and 1 after lunch but he's 6'4" and 250lbs. I feel it is important to follow the dosing for the reasoning's that I will list in the side effects section of the review. So the dosing is pretty simple 1 or 2 a day max.

The last time I took this product was 5 days ago on a Saturday; I had to remodel portions of my house and planned it to be an all-day process. At 8am I took 1 pill with 8oz of water. It took about 27 mins for me to feel the initial effects. The first thing I felt was a cool chill role up my body including goose bumps, and it made my nipples hard. I was in my garage with the door open and the temp was 87 degrees and humid AF so this was defiantly the pill. Shortly after as time passed I felt extremely focused, I had a task to complete and nothing was going to stop me (that was my mindset). About an hour in I was sweating like you wouldn't believe, I was inside with the AC on the inside temp was 74 degrees and I was sweating like it was 110 degrees. The sweating continued for the duration of effects. Throughout the duration of effects I felt happy, goal oriented, motivated I was impressed.

This was just one instance but this is how I feel every time I have taken this product.

I saw the positive effects as having Extreme Focus, being Task Oriented, having an Elevated Mood, having Motivation to move to the next project and continue to be productive, being Goal Oriented and sweating because it's a thermogenic and I know that it is working.

I found that the negative effects were also Sweating only because I can't sweat like that at work or I would take this on a regular basis and would replace it with my coffee on multiple days. I felt an increased heart beat if I exerted in the slightest. This isn't bad for a light workout or doing things around the house even being at work but the rapid heartbeat effs up my cardio. If this product is causing an increased heart rate before cardio I am getting a feeling of double increase heartbeat when doing cardio and it feels as if my cardiovascular system can't keep up, it feel myself gasping for air on high intensity movements, that is a big negative. So in this instance I feel it works to well. On occasion I have felt anxious and have had the jitters and ever watched my hands slightly shake, this could be due to food intake which brings me to my next point. Appetite suppression on this product is bar none. I place this as a negative because I have the self-control to not eat crap foods and to not over eat. This appetite suppression and increased focus makes it hard for me to want to eat even when I know I need to; the increased focus even makes me feel like I don't want to stop working to eat lol. I have never had an issue with sleep after taking the pill but I also do not take the pill after 2pm this has always worked for me.

All in all I am very impressed with this product. The pros out weight the cons for me, I can easily steer around sleep and cardio.

The value isn't bad as a whole you can find this product from between $20 and $45 depending on the online sites and retailer. For a person like me who doesn't take this every day that's not a bad deal. Although $45 is a little high I got mine for $26 on Amazon. I haven't seen this product in to many retailers but it is easy to find online and the online price is always better than that of the retailer.

Side Effects

This was an important section that I wanted to touch on. The label states to not exceed the recommended dosage of 1 or 2 a day and to not exceed 45 days consecutively. I am sure that this is because this product can be heavy on your liver; in fact we saw this with the original recipe of Oxy Elite; that product was causing liver failure in some people. To the side of the makers of Oxy Elite I am sure that a great deal of those people were either already unhealthy and/or were over using. I follow the recommended amount and have seen no side effects. Also for people who are taking a lot of pre-workouts or Pro Hormones or Testosterone you might want to look into liver and organ guards if you haven't already because that can become a big issue quick.

Conclusion

In conclusion I think this is over all a great product; I said previously that I was impressed and I am. I highly recommend this for anyone who is not sensitive to these types of products. For me a few times a week is perfect.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

9.5
  September 27, 2015

• Weak Appetite Suppression
Hello SR Community! I'm here to review FINAFLEX's thermogenic Pro Xanthine 500-XT, it's been awhile since I've reviewed a sup so bear with me eh? I stacked this product with Razor8 Blast Powder as my PWO, GreenMag as my creatine, and DAA as a booster. I was very impressed overall with this product and would most definitely see myself doing another cycle or two of this powerful and affordable weight loss agent! I'll be breaking down this review into a few different sections: Ingredient Profile, Effectiveness (This will include all of the claims that FINALEX makes on the front of the bottle.), Dosing/Value, and an Overall section. Well, let's get in it shall we?

Ingredient Profile: 8/10
Well, I'm assuming the rules of this site are the same as when I was super activemeaning that everyone still dislikes prop blends so let me start off by saying that it's a Prop Blend. However, look to the ingredient list on this page to see what each one is supposed to do, nice feature SR. There are two sets of prop blends, one for the thermogenic/fat loss and one for the mood elevator. The other reviews of this product have a detailed profile breakdown, look up FlashReborn's review for a more in depth review of ingredients.

The bottle makes the claim that this product will give you 5 effects: "prolonged appetite suppression, a concentration enhancement effect, antioxidants, hours of clean energy, and will reduce belly fat." I will break each one down and rate my results for each category, I'm also adding in a thermogenic category.

Prolonged Appetite Suppression: 5/10
I am a grazer by nature, I work on a farm and have access to a lot of raw food that I eat throughout the day. One of the main reasons I bought this weight loss supplement was to cut back on this grazing, however this was the only part of this product that did not deliver for me. I had no major appetite suppression to speak of. I am rating this section a 5 because even though I did not feel the effects of the appetite suppression that I was expecting (Comparing this product to OEP before it was discontinued where I had to force myself to eat) I have to believe that it did in fact work. I understand that that statement sounds strange but I'm sure it worked, just not as well as other appetite suppression supps I have taken in the past.

Concentration Enhancement: 8/10
I honestly felt like I could accomplish almost any task while taking this product. I had a sharp and keen sense of everything that was going on around me, my focus was on point on this. Being a part of this day and age focusing is difficult for anyone I'm sure, however it was much easier on this cycle. I felt like I was almost on cloud9 from the mood enhancers. The only downside in this section is that it took some time for my body to really get used to the product, it is very stim heavy and as such took a while to become accustomed to how it makes you feel.

Antioxidant Properties: ?/10
I didn't get sick, this section feels like a copout however really don't know how to rate it or review it, I felt fine this whole cycle and didn't feel run down.

Hours of Clean Energy: 9/10
As others have stated this product may work too well, this was the case for my first week or so taking it. I felt like a crack addict the first couple times I took this product, I was basically bouncing off the walls while working (good for my job but bad for others I'm sure). After my first week this reduced and the energy did indeed feel very clean. Again, it is a very stim heavy product and should be treated as such. I started with one cap in the morning and could feel the effects kicking in on my way to work, once I started working I really felt the energy kick in and man oh man it was great! I usually have 3-4 cups of coffee working long hours on the farm, getting up early etc etc, however while taking this I did not have to drink a single cup. I felt no real crash afterwards either. After a 2 weeks I upped the dosage and took a cap in the morning and one a little after lunch, I felt the rush and was bouncing off the walls for the first few days again until my body became accustomed to the stims, again still no crash or extremely jittery feeling after the first couple doses. One of the best products in my book for this part of the supplement!

Belly Fat Reducer: 9/10
Well as I stated in my opening I stacked this product with a few products I've used in the past and understand how all of them effect my body. Before my return to the gym (I started back up again around February) I weighed around 230lbs, much too high for my height 5'10 and build. I lost a solid 20lbs then the weight became harder to lose after the first few months. I bought and started my stack in July. Once completing this product I was under 200 and am sitting at a solid 195lbs. I lost a total of 15lbs while taking this, and most of it was in fact in my mid-section, hips, belly etc. It is remarkable once you start losing weight the difference you begin to see in 'old' pictures of yourselfmoving on. Like I said above I know and understand what most of the other products in my stack do with my body (all except my PWO) and the DAA is effective at losing weight as well, however I have to give this product credit for really pushing the weight loss to the next level. I have since kept the weight off and am looking to lose more.

Thermogenic: 10/10
Yep, that good. I love the feeling of a thermogenic and this product did not disappoint one bit. I sweat my a%^$ off. You could actually feel the product turn on and immediately you start to sweat more, it was great for me specifically. It was not an uncomfortable amount to be honest for me because of what I do. I sweat a lot from it, I see in some of the reviews that some users did not have the same experience I did from it.

Dosing/Value 9.5/10
This product lasted me a little more than a month. I started off by taking on capsule a day for about two weeks and then uped my dosage to two a day. I had no unusual side effects of problems in dosing and taking this product. I paid $25.99 for this product, in my mind that is a great deal for how well it worked. The price and effectiveness are well worth the $25 for a little more than a month's worth of product!!

Overall 9/10
While I didn't really experience what I thought I would in regards to the appetite suppression aspect of this supplement, the other parts of it more than made up for it. This product is great for anyone looking to lose those extra few pounds after months in the gym when progress slows, it gave me that little extra push to achieve my goal of being under 200lbs again. In my book this is a great product with some added bonus's including the mood/concentration enhancers that worked very well, for me, as well as the very effective thermogenic effect all culminating in lost weight. Without a doubt I'm already looking forward to my next cycle that includes this product. Thanks for reading SR and I look to become more involved again.

April 3, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • Fat Loss
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Energy
  • Great Value

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)

Whats up SR,
    Pro Xanthine 500 XT sounds a lot like a supplement name from the early 90's ( when I was 2), but it works like the newest "scientifically formulated" supplement. I'm constantly concerned with spending the least amount of money and getting the best value possible, this product did not dissapoint.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)

Ok so I pulled this straight off Allstarhealth, where I ordered it.

Antioxidant Energy Amplification 452.5mg
    -1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, IRISINXD (green tea extract [standardized for EGCG], n-coumaroyldopamine)
    -blueberry extract, theobromine, advantra Z (citrus aurantium extract powder 50%)
    -Rauwolfia vomitoria (root bark)(standardized for 90% Rauwolscine)
    Mood Elevator and Focus 135mg
    -Thiamine disulfide butyrate (sulbutiamine), b-phenethylamine HCl, schizandrol A, hordenine HCl

Honestly, Im a bro scientist therefore I don't know what every ingredient does, don't want to lie, so you can google them. However the staple of every fatburner, Caffeine (1,3,7- Trimethylxanthine) is included in the formula. We also see hordenine HCl in the Mood Elevator complex, which is supposed to be a mood enhancer, I often see it in preworkout mixes. 9/10

1 pill in the Am, 1 in the afternoon. Not to complicated. Pills went down just fine, sometimes I would get a burp after and it would taste a bit chemical, again nothing crazy. 10/10

Alright first off lets talk about appetite suppression, I legit could have saved 200 dollars on food while taking PX 500. I didn't have any cravings, i pretty much could have ate canned tuna and rice for a month with the same lack of enthusiasm as I had for my dirty meals. I was nearly never hungry and just ate food to fill macros. I was at 10.8 % BF when I started and got down to 10% BF when I was done with the bottle of PX500, which I think was great at lower BF % and the mirror def showed the results.

I did not really feel any thermogenic effects from this product, sweating was just as good as any other day.

Energy/Mood was most definitely enhanced while on this product. Most of the time i felt pretty energized and focused. I miss the feeling now that I'm off the product. One time I made the mistake of taking 2 pills in the afternoon (totally did it on purpose) and felt euphoric for the next couple of hours, however I never repeated that feat because everyone should follow directions and i forgot to eat for the rest of the day while at work.

Effectiveness 10/10

Comparing to other thermogenics you can see why this ranks as "highest value" 25.99/30= .87$ a day. If you account for the 200$ it saves you on food. .87- (200/30)= -5.79$. Therfore this product actually earns you money, I don't know why Wall St execs haven't caught onto this yet. Great investment!

Side Effects

Some people have reported anxiety from time to time. I'm used to stims so no side effects. 10/10

Conclusion

Overall an amazing product at the value it comes at. Great appetite suppression and energy, without the sweats. As someone who constantly thinks they can have lower BF % no matter how lean or dry I get, this was truly a blessing and I'd recommend this product to anyone trying to cut some weight.

February 28, 2015

• Upset Stomach
    Thanks to finaflex for setting me up with the opportunity to log PX Pro Xanthine 500-xt. I finished one bottle of this (2 were provided) and ran it along with their CLA/ALC as a fat burning stack. Finaflex asked me to use their review format and rating system and I will follow their guidelines. However, I think this product needs some additional information to help viewers make an easier purchasing decision.

PX White (Pro Xanthine 500-XT)
    On a scale of 1 (strongly disagree) to 5 (strongly agree)

1) This product was a great source of long lasting, clean energy... 3
    Pretty good level of energy

2) This product did not produce a jittery effect... 5
    No jitters at all

3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite... 5
    I had to remind myself to eat

4) This product enhanced my mental focus... 2
    I don’t think I had much improvement at all with focus

5) This product affected my mood in a positive manner… 2
    I can’t say that this product helped my mood at all. Several days this past month I didn't feel like getting out of bed or lifting anything.

6) This product helped me lose weight and reduce fat in my midsection… 4
    This worked well for weight loss

Results
    I knew this log was on the horizon so I decided to start a reduced carb diet 2 weeks before my log began. I think with fat loss supplements sometimes a minor change will come from diet and that can return big results. I didn’t want to lose 10#’s of water weight and give all the credit to the test product.

1st day of supplementation I weighed in at 254lbs on my last day I weighed 242 lbs. I looked and felt leaner. During my run I had a physical and all my numbers came back better than ever. I lost 6#’s in the last week of dosage. This stuff works!

Profile & dosing
    The PX label claims to provide appetite suppression, concentration enhancement, antioxidant properties, hours of clean energy and belly fat reducer. I can say that this product was honest and successful with those claims, though some of the claims stood out more than others. As an appetite suppressor and fat reducer this product shined, energy and concentration not so much.

Proprietary blend of ingredients listed under two different headings antioxidant energy amplification - Mood elevator & focus.
    I cannot pronounce 90% of the ingredients and honestly the writing is really small. The only things I can make out on the label are: Green tea extract and Blueberry extract.

Under the mood elevator and focus section, thiamine disulfide butyrate (sulbutiamine). This is a synthetic derivative of vitamin B1 (thiamine) it has been used in Japan to treat various things from chronic fatigue to erectile dysfunction and helping memory loss. They also listed a handful of other ingredients by their chemical name.

I dosed this 1st thing in the morning on off days or post workout. My second dose was with lunch about 5 hours later. I always had 2 tabs a day.

Sides
    My 1st day of use I took pre workout and vomited. I decided not to do that again. I didn’t have any other extreme issues like that for the remainder of the bottle.

The first 2 weeks of use my libido went up – way up. I asked our friendly SR rep about this and he said that he hasn't heard anyone else mention that before. I guess I’m special? Sadly it didn’t continue till the end.

My sleep patterns changed and became more erratic. I was extremely lethargic and struggled to get in good workouts because of it. I was fine during the day but I just couldn’t sleep at night.

The last week of use, I seemed to always have an upset stomach towards the end of the day. I’m not sure if it was the supplement or not. The sides disappeared after I discontinued use. Nothing else major enough to be noted.

I didn’t have any sweaty, weird, cold sweats like I’ve had with other thermos. Major bonus.

I’ve seen this priced $23 - $38 depending on where you shop. Anything that works, priced under $40 and lasts 30 days is a good deal for me.

Final thoughts
    With thermos and other fat loss pills, I tend to like less stim heavy products. This one affected me a little different than other products that I have ran in the past. It’s strong, not too strong but on the upper limits of what I can tolerate. However, it was not strong enough to take instead of a pre-workout supplement. It did upset my stomach if I took it fasted. For some reason it would keep me up all night. I had to rely on sleep supplements to get some rest. I lost my desire to work out or even get out of bed on some days. I had to remind myself to eat (on days when I was off of work). I can’t say my mood improved.
    This did help me lose some weight and is a good value if you’re in the market for a product like this.

April 3, 2014

• Blends
    ENORMOUS THANKS to Montego, Snagency, and everyone else from Finaflex Nutrition for allowing me to try out and log the new Pro-Xanthine 500 XT. I've sampled numerous thermos in the past. But in my opinion, Pro-X is definitely one of the most well rounded fat burners currently on the market.

Content: 8/10
    Pro-Xanthine XT contains a few of the typical ingredients you find in many thermogenics, mainly caffeine and Green tea extract. However, they did throw in some other ingredients that have some pretty special effects.

Anti-Oxidant Energy Amplification-450mg
    The Energy blend contains 1, 3,7trimethylxanthine (AKA Caffeine). Finaflex's own special stimulant blend; IRISINxd. That contains Green Tea Extract and N-Coumaroyldopamine. As well as Blueberry Extract, Theobromine, and AvandraZ.

The Caffeine and the green tea extract are pretty self-explanatory, given that if both ingredients are dosed appropriately. But since it is a prop blend, this is difficult to determine. It also contains N-courmaroyldopamine, which is found in the cocoa plant, is a selective Beta-2 agonist and is said to have a leaning and hardening effect at proper dosages. Blueberry extract is full of anti-oxidants that contain various properties. Theobromine is a mild stimulant and vasodilator. Finally there is AvandraZ, a patented bitter orange extract that is supposed to have strong thermogenic properties, as well as decrease appetite, and supporting lean muscle mass.

MOOD ELEVATOR AND FOCUS-205 mg
    The mood and focus blend contains Thiamine disulfide butyrate (sulbutiamine). As well as b-Phenethylamine HCl, Schizandrol A, Hordenine HCl, and r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCl

Sulbutiamine is a synthetic derivative of thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1. That can aid in boosting attitude and focus. Phenethylamine HCL is a stimulant possibly capable of boosting metabolism and focus. Schizandrol A is an adaptogenic stimulant that boosts focus. And finally there is Hordenine HCl, which is another mild mental stimulant.

Overall Effectiveness: 8.5/10
    For this section of the review I will be including the rating system that Finaflex requested to be used for the reviews of Pro-Xanthine 500 XT.

Finaflex's Scale-
    Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product improved focus.
    Finaflex's Scale-4/5
    The focus enhancing aspect of this product was pretty much right on the money. It was usually about 25 to 30 minutes when I would start to feel the effects kick in. And after that I felt much more alert and intent on what I was doing. The effects consistently lasted for at least a couple hours and definitely helped me keep me on point while I was at the gym, studying, at work, or in class.

2) This product provided appetite suppression.
    Finaflex's Scale-4.5/5
    This was by far the strongest part of Pro-Xanthine in my opinion. I would take one capsule immediately upon waking and if I wasn't going to the gym that morning, I would eat my first meal (Which was usually less than 350 calories) about 20 minutes later. From there I typically wouldn't start to feel hungry at all until about 3 to 5 hours later. With the second dosage, I would pop another capsule about 2-3 hours later after a meal and would experience the same reduction of appetite.

3) This product provided thermogenic effects.
    Finaflex's Scale-4.25/5
    Again, this aspect of the product was right on the money. My job always keeps me on my feet and busy, and during my time on this product I noticed I was sweating more as well as a general increase in body temperature. Same thing for when I was sitting in class or around the house as well. But, while at the gym is where I noticed the biggest increase. I would start to break a sweat during my first few moments of warm-up cardio. And by the time I had finished my last sets, my face, torso, and hair would be absolutely covered in sweat.

4) This product provided clean energy.
    Finaflex's Scale-4/5
    First off let me state that I would consider myself very stimulant tolerant and have never really had problems with stimulants being too powerful. That being said, there were a couple of days during the first two weeks where I felt a little anxious and jittery. However after the first two weeks had passed, the rest of my time on Pro-X I noticed a definite increase in overall energy in between doses and throughout the whole day. I also never experienced any energy crashes, caffeine headaches, or anything else of that nature.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family.
    Finaflex's Scale-4.25/5
    I definitely would recommend this product to anyone (As long as they have had proper experience with stimulants) looking for a strong thermogenic. Pro-Xanthine 500 XT was for the most part right on the money of what I expect from a thermo. And it is definitely one of the very best fat burners I have ever used.

A single bottle of Pro-X will cost you about an even 30$ from an online retailer. Each bottle will provide 30 days of use, so that puts the price per day right at about 1$. Considering the overall effectiveness of Pro-X, I would consider this value to be pretty high.

Overall: 8.5/10
    Overall I feel that Pro-Xanthine XT offers a lot to those in the market for a strong fat burner. It provides great appetite suppression, energy, and boost in thermogenesis. And the cost will certainly not break the bank. All in all making it one of the better thermos currently out there in my opinion.

March 20, 2014

• Thirst
    Hi SR!

First off, a big thank you to Montego and snagency for choosing me to log the Pro Xanthine, which I'll refer to as PX throughout this review.

This is actually my second time logging a FinaFlex product, and I've had good results so far. You can find my PX log here:

PX is FinaFlex's "Ultimate Super Thermogenic" and it's Profile is as follows:

Antioxidant Energy Amplification...452.5mg/serving

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine
    IRISINxd, (Green Tea Extract {Standarized for EGCG}, N-Coumaroyldopamine)
    Blueberry Extract
    Theobromine
    Advantra Z (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)
    Rauwolfia vomitoria (root bark)(Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine)

Mood Elevator & Focus Factor: 135mg/serving

Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine)
    b-Phenethylamine HCI
    Schizandrol A
    Hordenine HCL.

As you can see, it's a blend and I know we all prefer to have each ingredient individually represented by percentage, etc. but, you can't deny it's a competitive world out there and everyone tries to hold on to their secrets as much as possible. With that said, overall the ingredients are all promising and seem to be a good combination.

A couple things I researched, just because I was curious, which I'll add just for information purposes:

N-coumaroyldopamine is as effective as well-known beta2-adrenoceptor agonists: salbutamol, procaterol, and fenoterol

Vitamin E interacts with Rauwolfia vomitoria to help improve immunity.

Here are my ratings using the FinaFlex rating scale:

PX Black:
    1) This product provided improved Focus.

Rating: 4. I felt an increase in my overall focus throughout the day and I thought it helped me both at work during boring manual tasks and at the gym throughout the entire workout

2) This product provided Appetite Suppression.

Rating: 4. Yes, I definitely felt appetite suppression. It didn't kick in immediately but by the time I was through with the first week I'd noticed I wasn't eating as much, nor was I feeling to snack in-between meals.

3) This product provided Thermogenic Effects.

Rating: 4. I sweated a lot, even when I was not working out and all over my body - which was pretty interesting. This lead to a huge increase in thirst, and I was drinking a lot more water than I normally did - about twice as much. So please pay attention to your water!

4) This product provided clean energy.

Rating: 4. I felt that the energy was definitely there. When I consider that as time progressed, I ate a bit less and yet I worked out harder, with no crashing, or running out of gas, the PX was definitely working.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family.

Rating: 5. I had a great time using the PX. I met my goals, had no negative side effects, and generally felt pretty darned good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

So, here's a little of my experience using the PX.

Dosing was simple. The pills are easy to swallow. I took 1 first thing in the morning and 1 6 hours later - both times with a glass of water.

This being my first thermo I wasn't sure what to expect. On taking the first pill, I got a bit of a warming sensation. With the second it was less noticeable but, the thirst would be strong.

The sweating was unusual for me but, I got used to it. However, I did not prepare for the sweating that would occur at the gym and my antiperspirant/deodorant gave up! So, I doubled up on it after that first fail.

As I time went by, I noticed my cardio improve, especially on my treadmill work. Normally my chest feels a little tight, but by the 3rd week I felt it loosen up a bit and I had a more fun time running, as I could relax a bit and not expend energy on breathing which is a distraction by itself.

One thing also, I rarely burned out at the gym - I felt the PX really helped me to maintain a strong level of performance throughout the entire workout, and it was only on the days I stayed extra, like 15-20 mins beyond my normal 90 minute workout, did I start to feel tired or hungry for that matter.

In terms of my goals, I basically wanted to cut some fat. I started at 167lbs and at the end of the bottle I was 162.6lbs. That's 4.4lbs. I think that's pretty good. What was even better is I lost most of that weight around my mid-section. I lost a little over a 1/2 inch on my waist and I lost an inch on my wrist - which was surprising to me because it's my wrist and I didn't think there was any fat there; I have to cinch my belt tighter by a whole notch and my jeans/work pants are definitely looser around the middle even with the belt tighter, so I think I need some new ones.

I also look better overall. I look more muscular, my body seems better balanced, and I actually look bigger even though I lost weight. My muscles can actually be seen now - I mean I guess they were always there but, the fat was covering it up a bit and finally I have some abs! Doesn't mean I don't have a lot of work to do still on my abs/core but, at least now I can see some results. And you can always look at my log to see the pictures of the progress I made.

In terms of value. I didn't pay for the bottle but, in checking online I see its available for around 26/27 bucks and that's under a buck a day for a 30 day supply. Financially that's a solid deal right there. Plus, it works so the value proposition is it's reasonable in terms of cost and you get something that works.

I wonder how I would have reacted to the PX during summer. As I used it during one of the coldest winters I've ever experienced, I feel like during summer I would have probably gotten more results.

Also, I think if I'd tweaked my diet and exercises a bit, I could have squeezed a bit more out of the process. But, you live and you learn.

I'm a 42 year old guy on a journey to whip myself into the best shape I can, to get closer to what I was in my 20s. I can honestly say the PX helped me see some results for the work I've been putting in at the gym and that was the kind of encouragement I needed.

I would recommend this to anyone, with the only caution being drink as much water as you can and then a bit more! And make sure your antiperspirant/deodorant is up to scratch!

Thanks to everyone who stooped by the log and gave me words of encouragement: brenth6112, tik tik, clipper83, mhseaver670, montego, snagency and I hope I didn't miss anyone!

February 6, 2014

• Blends
    Hello SR up for review today is FINAFLEX's new thermogenic Pro Xanthine 500-XT. The good guys and gals from FF were nice enough to present this to the community and I was lucky enough to be one of the chosen ones. So let's get right into it.

Profile-8.5
    I usually don't like to tell people to look at other reviews for details but Flash did get to his before me and had a nice write up on the ingredients. I'll be honest and say I'm not familiar with most thermo/fat burning ingredients in this but judging from the effectiveness it seems to work just fine. There is an energy blend and a mood/focus blend. I don't really mind blends these days as it seems to be the thing but I will still take points off for it. So here is what the blends look like:

Antioxidant Energy Amplification: 452.5mg/serving
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, IRISINxd, (Green Tea Extract {Standarized for EGCG}, N-Coumaroyldopamine) Blueberry Extract, Theobromine, Advantra Z (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%, Rauwolfia vomitoria(root bark)(Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine)

Mood Elevator & Focus Factor: 135mg/serving
    Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCI, Schizandrol A, Hordenine HCL.

Dosing-9
    I give a little hit because it was important for me to dose this properly to prevent the negative side effects. Once I got it to my liking, it was easy after that. You could even get away with 1 cap a day if you use other stims. So kinda versatile but still picky. I always took 2 pills a day with the first being when I got to work around 7AM then around 3PM.

Taste/Mix-10
    These are small, gel coated pills that went down as easy as can be. Zero issues.

Effectiveness-9.4
    For this I will use the scale method that was requested by Finaflex.Scale is from 1-5. 1=Strongly Disagree, 2=Disagree, 3=Neutral, 4= Agree, 5=Strongly Agree.

This product provided improved focus-4
    I definitely agree with this. It wasn't as noticeable as the other aspects but having been off of it for a few days I can already tell a difference. I have to be focused with the job I have. It is very detail oriented and I have to be on point. The PX helped for sure and I felt in control of what I was doing and I was a little more patient with the younger guys lol. It also helped in the gym too. The whole run I had amazing workouts and I was just in the zone. A 4 at least.

This product provided appetite suppression-5
    This was one of the best qualities. I have never run a full month of a thermo so this was new to me. I was wondering what type of placebo effect would occur but I quickly learned that I didn't need to fake it. The effects were very apparent from the beginning. I honestly rarely felt hungry. On heavy squat and deadlift days I would get some stomach rumblings but that is to be expected. I had to remind myself to eat most days and it really helped keep everything in control. I didn't need to snack all day or anything I would be good with 3 meals a day which is good with my busy schedule.

This product provided a thermogenic effect-3.8
    It was hard to decide on a number here. It definitely started out strong in this area and I was sensitive to the weather and had sweaty palms and armpits on a regular basis. About halfway through the thermo effect was not as strong. I don't know if I just got used to it but I wasn't sweating in the gym like I was the first few weeks. With it being cold outside, the warming was really good for me because I work outside. For about the last week the termo effect was barely noticeable for me.

This product provided clean energy-4
    The only time I really felt stimmed out was if I didn't eat shortly afterwards or when I took other stims too close together with this. I would eat something about 30-60 minutes afterwards to prevent any jitters or anything. As soon as I didn't, the jitters were there to the point of being uncomfortable sometimes. I only made that mistake a few times. I also would not recommend taking other stims within 2 hours of taking PX. Made that mistake and ask Clippy, it was not fun for me lol. I could get away with taking a pre workout as long as I ate something and gave it a few hours.

I really enjoyed this product and would recommend to friends and faily-4.5
    I personally love this product and saw amazing results from it. The only reason I took a half point off is the strength of this stuff. I wouldn't recommend this to friends and family with a low stim tolerance. The PX is very picky and forces you to time it right and stay on top of it. So if you love stims then this is for you. If you just need to lose a few pounds then I would get something that is not going to leave you jittery and sweaty if that is uncomfortable for you. This is a strong product so just beware of that.

So that pretty much says it all. This product left me with no doubt that it was working and proved itself on the scale, on the tape, in the pictures, and throughout every day that I used it. Solid.

Value-10
    This goes way beyond price for me. Although this was sent to me to log, for around 30 dollars it would have been one of the best 30 bucks I would have spent in recent memory. Oh yeah, I got 3 extra days in the bottle! Gotta love that.

Overall-9
    So, this is not going to be for everyone but if you don't mind high stims then I would definitely, 100% say try this. I've already got some of my friends who want to try it that have seen the results first hand. So I have already recommended it and even gave one of my extra days to my buddies to sample. Thanks again Finaflex for the opportunity. Keep up the good work.

February 4, 2014

• May Experience Sides
    First off, I want to thank Montego and stagnacy for choosing me to run this product for FINAFLEX. I enjoy doing product logs because I like seeing how I progress throughout the month or two that I am running a product. It's especially fun when the product works!

Ingredient Profile: 8.5

I like the inclusions of this ingredient profile, but main gripes with any profile is when the ingredients are hidden behind a prop blend. I understand the need to keep trade secrets but its always nice to know how much of what ingredients you are getting in a product

Antioxidant Energy Amplification: 450mg/serving

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, IRISINxd, Green Tea Extract (Standarized for EGCG), N-Coumaroyldopamine Blueberry Extract, Theobromine, Advantra Z (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)

Mood Elevator & Focus Factor: 205mg/serving

Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCI, Schizandrol A, Hordenine HCI, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCI

The caffeine and Greet Tea Extract are nice givens so I wont touch on those much.

IRISINxd is Finaflex's patent pending stimulant blend also found in their STIMUL8 consisting of the standardized Green Tea Extract and N-Coumaroyldopamine which is a beta receptor antagonist found in the popular USP Labs Compound 20. This is a nice addition because of the leaning and hardening effect it is supposed to have, you know, increasing muscle and decreasing fat?

Theobromine is also a nice addition as it is a vasodilator, diuretic, and a stimulant.

AvandraZ is possibly the best inclusion of all as it is the only patented bitter orange extract available, which is supposed to product similar results to Ephedra without the negative side-effects.

Sulbutamine, Schizandrol, and Hordenine are all great inclusions for the focus effect, the only ingredient that I wish was in here (because I respond to it so well) is Pikatropin.

Effectiveness: 8.5

This is the rating scale that Finaflex requested so Ill start with that and add my thoughts afterward.

PX XT:
    1) This product provided improved Focus...

This is a 4. The focus on this product was on point. You could feel it kicking in within a half hour or so of taking this product and it seemed to last consistently for a couple of hours after taking each dose. The only downsides to this was the fact that it was such a strong stim to start out with that it seemed to counter-act the focus effect until my body adjusted to the stim intake. Also since it wasn't the smartest idea to take this within a couple hours of working out, the focus effect was somewhat negated by the time I actually got to the gym, where I desired the focus the most.

2) This product provided Appetite Suppression...

3.5 I am on the fence with this because this did absolutely crush my appetite for the most part, but by the time the second dose was wearing off between 3-4 hours later I would get ravenously hungry. Which was fine because I try to consume the majority of my carbs pre/during/post workout. I was able to maintain a modest diet during the day and then eat enough to be full later. My overall hunger, however, was definitely decreased with the use of this product.

3) This product provided Thermogenic Effects...

4 again. Due to my job being somewhat sedentary during the day I would notice slight warming effect and sweating doing nothing, but once you get active it really flips a switch, heats you up, and causes excess sweating. I have taken other thermos that create a stronger thermo effect despite activity levels but all in all this was solid.

4) This product provided clean energy...

3. Emphasis being on the clean energy. To be honest this product kicked my ass for the first couple weeks and my body had some big-time adjusting to do to get comfortable taking a stim of this caliber. I don't think it was caffeine content but the overall profile. I could not take it without food at all and even with a meal for the first few days I was getting jittery and generally not feeling excellent. This was usually centered around the time I initially took a dose and would wear off, but I was also crashing a lot the first few days in between doses. This did, however, go away as my body adjusted and it did turn into a cleaner more palatable energy source but it certainly isn't for the faint-hearted.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

4. I would certainly recommend this to people looking for a strong fat burner. This product performed to my expectations and anyone experienced in the fatburner/stim department would be pleased with this product. I would not recommend this to a girlfriend or someone looking to get their fat burner cherry popped because I think it would be a bit too much for them to handle. I was able to drop some fat, lean out, maintain my strength, and even cheat a bit without killing the benefits of this product. I ate cleanly for the most part and my weight did yoyo between a 7lb drop and where I ended up down 2.2lbs. I am slowly hacking away at my midsection which is down below 39" for the first time in years and cardio has always been the hardest thing for me to fit into my routine as I only did it a handful of times during this run with my lifting and diet being the main contributors to my results along with Pro-Xanthine XT. I am certainly happy with the assistance that this product provided.

Ok so for my personal experiences besides what was covered...I lost almost an inch around my chest, belly, and thighs but only lost 2.2 lbs overall. My Omron scale put me at a ridiculoud 5% fat loss and 3% muscle gain and all of my caliper readings were under 18% where when I started taking them they were a solid 1-2% higher. I think it is safe to say that along with diet and my exercise regimen that this product helped me lose straight up fat. I would say at least 4lbs of fat even though I couldn't eat right all the time and did barely any cardio to speak of.

Value 9:

Value is more than just cost. Value is would you pay the price to get the results from that product. The answer is yes! A thirty day supply of this runs roughly 30 dollars, which is a good value in and of itself. That, coupled with the effectiveness of this product make it a winner in my book.

Overall 9:

Cost/benefit ratio. I did not feel my best for a couple weeks of this run. I would feel weird for a good part of the day until the later part when the second dose was wearing out. This feeling went away a couple weeks into the run but was still quite apparent. You need to take this product with food as directed or it will kick your ass. THIS IS STRONG. I weigh in the 220lb range and took the recommended 2 caps a day and I needed no more. So know what you are getting into, take it as directed, and work your ass off and this product will produce for you as well.

July 12, 2013

Pro Xanthine 500-xt Review:

Focus: This kept me alert and aware all day. Really good for being at college because I should Atleast be paying attention in class.
      Rating: 5/5

Food Suppression: This was hit or miss for me. When I first started taking px it was very obvious I could not eat a lot. Eventually I got used to doing so. Another thing, I was taking epi v and now I am taking 2 test boosters so they definitely probably altered the suppression for sure.
      Rating: 3/5

Mood: Very good mood on px. This product is very enjoyable to take. It's nice to take in the morning because it makes you energized and euphoric. I was very talkative and happy/excited after taking px.
      Rating: 5/5

Energy: Yeah. Used this bad boy as a pre workout for the first half of the log. It's without a doubt helpful.
      Rating: 5/5

Thermogenic Effects: During college it was always cold and windy so I didn't feel too heated on this product. Only my feet would sweat, which left me stinky socks o.o! Now that it's been warmer, taking pro xanthine is obviously effective. It's a different type of heat and you can tell it's not just because it's hotter out. Feels like you turned the heat up a notch and I personally like feeling heated like this. Especially when lifting in my basement, makes me more intense and in the zone.
      Rating: 4/5

Overall Rating: 4.5/5
      Soldier's Seal of Approval.