Muscle Fiber Reviews

Overall
Overall
9.1

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vastly Improved GI Health
  • Fully Dosed Ingredients
  • No Taste
  • Helped IBS
  • Boosted Recovery
  • Great Value
  • Needs A Better Scooper With A Longer Handle

Now I found out about this while I was searching for a basic glutamine product, and this caught my eye. I know some people don't like the packaging, but it really stands out to me and if not for that I prolly would have browsed right over it, so props to finaflex on that.

The profile couldn't get much simpler, gotta love it.

5g of glutamine - good dose for recovery, at 2 scoops it is perfect for me. also helps this product appeal to weightlifters!

2.5g fiber (FOS) - The fiber helps with bowel movements. This fiber in particular is an insoluble fiber that is nondependent and safe to take on a daily basis, so they really hit it on the money here.

This is flavorless, and holds true to that. I would always add it into a 12oz Gatorade and drink it immediately after a workout. It'd mix in well, usually better if the drink wasn't cold when I added it, but either way just get to shaking and it all dissolves perfectly. I'd mix in 1 scoop generally, 2 days if I know I killed it and wanted that extra glutamine so I wouldn't feel like I got hit by a truck.

The effectiveness of this is what got me hooked. I use fiber supplements as a standalone, but the combination of this really got me to try it. So anyway, I'd use the restroom maybe once every 2-3 days, and struggled with BM regularity. This product helped me tremendously. I got into a routine of lifting, getting home and drinking this, cook dinner, and before I went to sleep I was on the toilet. The regularity of my bowels also helped a lot in the gym as it helped a bit with ridding bloat which for me is a workout killer.

you can pick up 60 servings for right under $20, and even 2 scooping it comes out to less than $1 per serving, I love this value. And as somebody who had to buy fiber supplements anyway, it makes the value better.

Side Effects

Absolutely no side effects from this, aside from what I was wanting it to do. lol

Conclusion

Whether you're a lifter or not, this a great supplement to give a chance. And if you struggle with bowel movements, YOU NEED THIS. I can't express enough how much this has actually helped me, it exceeded every expectation. One of the best products I've ever had the pleasure of trying, and one i'll be using for a while!

• ODAAT365
    July 5, 2016

This is a great product. I really like finaflex. I'm using stimul8 right now and loving it. One small edit, I think in your ingredient section you meant "soluable" where you wrote "in soluable".

• Bill_Plates
    July 5, 2016

Yessss, that stimul8 is no joke! And good catch, definitely meant soluble. Finaflex's products are really starting to become a favorite of mine

• MarsheS
    July 6, 2016

I'm using this at the moment and yes I like it. Will do a review when I end the 2nd bottle of this.