Creatine Energy Reviews

By: FINAFLEX

Creatine > Blends
Creatine Energy is a Creatine Blend manufactured by FINAFLEX. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Thanks to FINAFLEX for sending it out!
  May 19, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Increased Power
  • Somewhat Bitter
  • Hard To Scoop
  • Excess Foam

Creatine is one of the if not the most tried proven and researched supplement. Over the years creatine has evolved into many different types.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.6g)

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving %DV*

CREATINE MATRIX
Creapure®†(Creatine Monohydrate), Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine Citrate,
Crea-Trona®†(94% Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates) 5 g
Caffeine Anhydrous 100 mg

This is a 5g creatine blend. I really enjoy creatine blends, I feel creatine blends work extremely well. Finaflex made a wise decision and added creapure to this blend, creapure is a very great creatine form on its own. The addition of 100 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous is cool but personally I have always been a person that prefered to take my creatine post work out, so personally I would have liked to seen some sort of fast digesting carbohydrate added to the mix instead. But never the less this is a great creatine formula.

The flavor I recieved was fruit punch, to be honest the flavoring for this product wasnt my cup of tea. It wasnt nasty but it tasted kind of generic not to mention that this stuff foams up like crazy. On training days I mixed 1 scoop 30 minutes before training on non training days 1 scoop upon waking. I never did a loading phase because I dont see a huge benefit in creatine loading.

When using creatine I base my results on increased work capicty. Some people believe if you take creatine you will magically gain muscles. This is false creatine in itself doesnt increase muscle mass it simply helps increase muscle strength and power which in itself will help your muscles increase in size. Creatine however can increase the water content in your muscles making them appear to be larger. My bench mark test for testing this creatine out was doing max repititions on pull-ups. Day 1 I completed 18 repititions day 45 I completed 23 repititions, and my last week on creatine energy I maxed out at 25 pull-ups. I noticed overall improvements in all my lifts and I can only attribute this to adding this creatine to my supplementation. The energy increase from this product wasnt anything special but I could tell there was added caffeine.

On every site I have visited this product is sold for less than $30.00 for 60 servings. This is a tremendous value for this product but for the same price you could get a whole lot more regular creatine monohydrate, that will do the same thing.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is another fine product created by Finaflex, big thanks to this company for participating in the ER program!

May 4, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Effective
  • Muscle Growth
  • All Day Pump
  • Somewhat Bitter

Greetings SR! This review is a long time coming and I must again send a big shoutout to Turff49 and Finaflex for choosing me to log and review their Creatine Energy. Ive got plenty of good things to say, so lets get to it!

Label is simple enough to read, one serving contains thee following:
Creatine matrix (5g):
Creapure, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine CItrate, Crea-trona.

Caffeine Anhydrous: 100mg

So right off the bat, no surprises when it comes to the caffeine dose, its proven, and in sufficient quantity.

As far as the creatine matrix goes, ordinarily im not a fan of blends(who is?) but im gonna let this one slide due to how effective the product is, which ill get to later. At a 5g dose, it leaves room for some underdosing, as 5g is standard for Creatine Mono solo. But, with the addition of the other forms, I don't have much bad to say. I haven't used any of the other creatine forms in here before (Besides Creapure), but from what Ive read, this seems to be a fairly standard dose amount.

Taste (N/A): I had the unflavored version, and it does encourage mixing it with a flavored beverage. That being said, the taste on its own isn't horrible, just a bit bitter/sour.

Mixability(8.5): Mixed well on a consistent basis, no real clumping or anything like that. Not hard to mix at all, a few shakes will do it. Occasionally I would get small bits of granules at the bottom leftover, but I mean, its creatine. Its not that big a deal to just add a little more water to finish it off. No complaints here.

Dosing(10): Easy as pie. No loading, No calculations. Creatine for dummies haha. One scoop preworkout or upon waking on non traing days was how I did it, and it was never an issue.

Im gonna rate this on a few different categories:

Muscle fullness(9): For me, this was the best part by far. I always felt like I had at least a slight pump, even if I hadn't trained that muscle group in days. I got compliments, and I filled out my shirts a lot better for sure. (I already miss it)

Recovery(7): The only reason this isn't higher is because it takes a bit to be effective. In the beginning of this run, my DOMS got way worse, But about a week and a half in or so, it abated, and went to slightly below normal soreness, and I felt like I could train more frequently. As long as you can handle the first couple weeks, its all good.

Strength(8): I went up about 10lbs or so on my main lifts, some more, some less, and in the course of time that I took creatine energy, I think that's pretty good.

Energy(9): Exactly what we all know and love about caffeine. Just enough pick me up in the morning, and a nice addition to my preworkout as well. (Use caution if you have a stim heavy Pre though, could give you trouble).

Ive seen this for around $27-30 bucks a few places, which is about .50 a serving since its a 60 serving tub. The only reason this rating isn't higher is because of how cheap/effective standard creatine mono is. That being said, I did have better results with this than mono, and id choose this over it at their current price points.

Side Effects

N/A I cant say I had any honestly, maybe slightly more thirsty at most, but it wasn't enough to be a real issue.

Conclusion

If you like muscle fullness, energy, and genuinely effective supplements, this is for you. Also, here, as asked, is finaflexs rating scale as to my experience:

1) This product improved strength:
4.5 My strength improved a lot, I was working hard, true, but this definitely helps.
2) This product improved muscle fullness:
5 This was its strongest effect by far, it was awesome in this category.
3) This product improved recovery:
3.7 It did, but at first it made it a bit worse, in the long term though, it helps out to some degree.
4) This product helped me power through my training sessions:
4.5 Between the increase in endurance and the extra stim properties, it definitely helped.
5) I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family:
5 I most certainly did, and I have already recommended it to several friends.

Thanks again to Turff49 and finaflex for the op, ill definitely be using this stuff again in the future.

Overall
Overall
9.2
  April 9, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Effective
  • Muscle Growth
  • Hard To Scoop
I was given the opportunity to test, log, and review this product which I gladly accepted. I want to give a BIG THANKS to turff49 for selecting me for this opportunity and Finaflex for this fine product! This is the first blended creatine supplement that I have used, and it is not your typical Creatine Monohydrate but actually much more! You can read my FULL 30 day log in the following link: http://goo.gl/orISCO

Product Image (Image Link): http://goo.gl/LjSgiM

Preface
Creatine is one the most studied, widely used, and beneficial supplements on the market which you can find endless studies and information on the web. Rather than reinventing the wheel I will provide some links to the information covering Creatine.

BB.COM: http://goo.gl/OA2aJp
Vanderbilt: http://goo.gl/kysuzF
Wiki: http://goo.gl/CI3Z6g http://goo.gl/JgnDC5
Seannal: http://goo.gl/FepPd5

Animated Video (How Creatine Works): http://goo.gl/WiIamm

Formula
Seen below in the image, you can see the many different forms of Creatine that Finaflex uses:

Supplement Facts (Image Link): http://goo.gl/38Wlj5
(Unflavored Version)
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5.2g)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
CREATINE MATRIX
Creapure®†(Creatine Monohydrate), Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine Citrate, Crea-Trona®†(94% Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates)
5 g
Caffeine Anhydrous 100 mg

Creatine Energy contains two of the most pure forms of Creatine, and 100mg of Caffeine. Fear not if you are like many whom are afraid to combine caffeine with your creatine, as recent studies have shown it actually helps the absorption of creatine to the muscle fibers! "Caffeine increases creatine transport by stimulating the release of adrenaline, which boosts sodium levels outside the muscle cell.9,10 This increase in extracellular sodium concomitantly reduces sodium levels within the muscle cell, creating a need within the muscle cell for sodium. As a result, the muscle cell eventually begins taking in some of this extracellular sodium to replenish the loss of sodium."

BB.COM: http://goo.gl/RTY1LA
M&D: http://goo.gl/VMN644

Mixability (10/10) Rated based on effectiveness, as this is a positive when it comes to a creatine product!
I used several different cups to mix this up including: mesh screened shaker cup (not recommended as it will hold some of the larger pieces), wire ball shaker cup, and a regular cup with a fork. Each time in all of these cups I mixed 1 leveled scoop (5.2g) to the 8/16/24 ounces of water. The product mixed fair, but not completely. Here is the deal, this is actually a GREAT benefit as you don't want your creatine to dissolve completely in the fluid as it converts to creatinine which is useless in our supplementation. It is recommended to "add 1 scoop to 8-16 ounces of your favorite flavored beverage and consume immediately after stirring", and this is why you should ALWAYS consume after mixing your Creatine. Based on these reasons I find the mixability issues acceptable, and suggest that if you don't just pound it down that you swirl or shake the beverage before sipping. The following link is a google search for the process of this conversion, feel free to do the research: http://goo.gl/OxQ6gW

Settling: http://goo.gl/abwYzi
Cloudiness: http://goo.gl/oE585D

Taste
This is the unflavored version, and while it does have a slight chalky taste to it you will not notice the taste with it mixed in any flavored product. Because this was not a flavored version it is not rated.

The dosing is clear, 1 scoop per serving and it gives you 5g of creatine. It is evident that a "loading phase" is not needed, nor does Finaflex recommend it. This is a true 60 serving container, being the unflavored one in this review I had no issues. I took Creatine Energy on a empty stomach, and I never had any digestive issues.

Effectiveness (9/10)
I logged this product for 30 days, and it was clear that it had been working (make sure to check out my log). I saw some moderate muscle fullness/growth, and strength gains which you can see by reading my log as well as below. In addition to the Creatine aspect (which is effective), I do feel the sharp mental focus of the Energy (Caffeine). It is enough to get you going, but stim junkies will need more (not recommending additional scoops of CE but the addition of a pre-workout).

Copied from my log:
(FINAL Measurements for Finaflex Creatine Energy Log)
Age: 28
Height: 6 foot 3 inches
Weight: 283.4 lbs (lost 1 pound)
Bodyfat %: No clue

Measurements:
Left Bicep: 17.2in, 18.0in flexed (gain of 1 inch and 0.6 of a inch flexed)
Right Bicep: 17.2in, 18.0in flexed (gain of 0.7 inch and 0.6 of a inch flexed) SYMMETRY BABY!
Neck: 18.25in (slight loss of 0.25in)
Waist: 46in (remained the same, but I feel tighter)
Right Thigh: 28.2 (gain of 0.2in)
Left Thigh: 26.75 (not recorded previously) I am an obvious right footer..
Right Calf: 16.55 (gain of 0.15in)
Left Calf: 17.0in (not recorded previously) Not Symmetrical :(
Shoulders: 29 (remained the same, measured across the back to mid deltoid)
Chest: 50.5in (loss of 0.5in, measured around at nipple line and unflexed)

Value (9/10)
The value is great with this product, and being the most effective creatine product I have taken I would gladly pay the cost of it! You can find Creatine Energy around $27 for the unflavored version, which comes out to $0.45 a day. This is an excellent value, at which I find the effectiveness to exceed the cost of this product. Being a true 60 serving tub, this is one of those "you get what you pay for" and more.

Cons
Not sure what to label this, but basically the two issues I had with CE were: the container while looking cool, actually became difficult to scoop towards the midway mark. And that fact that it contains Caffeine posed some difficulty at times when I would have a pre-workout that had caffeine as well, and also when taking this I had to do it earlier in the day so I would be able to fall to sleep with more ease. Containing caffeine is to your benefit as explained in the Formula Section of this review, but if you are going to take it with a caffeinated product/beverage it poses a little issue.

Comparison
Creatine Energy compares very well to other Combination Creatine products on the market, but with CE you are getting 5g of Creatine (Multiple Forms) and that means only one serving. You are also not getting a bunch of filler ingredients tossed in there as you see with other products. The value is better than other blends giving you more servings for the same cost as well.

Overall (9.2/10)
I am very pleased with this product, and will be adding it into my normal rotation of supplements when I can. It was effective, pure, and had a great value. I would like to see Finaflex offer this product with no Caffeine in addition to the Creatine Energy version, as I found at times I was not needing the caffeine or it would interfere with my dosing of pre-workout supplements.

Conclusion
This review was actually difficult to write, because I really believe this product to be one of those "Insane results. I’ll definitely win the Mr. Olympia next year." I can really tell the effectiveness of this product, and so have many others in the gym and outside in the real world as per me showing progress. Being a natural bodybuilder/weightlifter is tough, and I know that I won’t become as huge as some guys but with CE I know I can perform to the best of my ability and that is what really matters in the end.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
1) This product improved strength...
I rate this as a 4, but I feel that I am coming from a longer distance in my strength which I will soon break over my PR's.

2) This product improved muscle fullness...
I rate this as a 5, definitely I can see the difference in my muscle fullness. No bloat feeling as I have experienced with other creatine products!

3) This product improved recovery...
I rate this as a 2.5, I actually feel that it made me grow more which made me more sore than normal. I also experienced Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) while taking this product, which me and the other loggers accounted to "extra expansion in the muscle fibers" but that would just be us Broscientist's confirming that it was working :)

4) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
I rate this as 5, and I have suggested this product to several friends and hope they will try it out!

I want to say thank you again to turff49 and Finaflex for the product/logging opportunity! Thank you for reading, and please comment below if you have any questions or comments :)

You can read my FULL 30 day log in the following link: http://goo.gl/orISCO